Hi, Cred Forums i am a femanon and i am seeking attention bc it is late sometimes attention is nice...

hi, Cred Forums i am a femanon and i am seeking attention bc it is late sometimes attention is nice. first 10 replies get a vocaroo of me saying anything they want. i might dip randomly at some point 2 sleep and never come back ever again.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1QgsuN1JWZi
vocaroo.com/i/s0w9eKGPXrZP
vocaroo.com/i/s1EhC9SJrTTd
vocaroo.com/i/s0Vpz8W7kJ3w
vocaroo.com/i/s0SD3NfM3doO
vocaroo.com/i/s09MIiDv3jwX
vocaroo.com/i/s1yjvlo5PM76
vocaroo.com/i/s1kSRcIpK5ce
vocaroo.com/i/s16ktDvJCWhI
vocaroo.com/i/s0EAh0nqS86f
vocaroo.com/i/s1ckvRZFpBlN
vocaroo.com/i/s0gkyigR4WCv
vocaroo.com/i/s14NoEB6pM8Z
vocaroo.com/i/s0GfcxQuYkJ2
vocaroo.com/i/s1kLNtyolyXs
vocaroo.com/i/s11b54PTUP3j
vocaroo.com/i/s1JypX245eSv
vocaroo.com/i/s0j9uIpifc0Q
vocaroo.com/i/s1nfsm74Myea
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

all niggers must hang

Say " What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo."

Sometimes I enjoy persona 4

vocaroo.com/i/s1QgsuN1JWZi

Please record this

Yo whats up?

Please recite the full name of Jugem Jugem the monkey from gintama

Berenice, quiero que te tragues mi semen.

Hey can you teach me the art of friendzoning?

A gay guy is hitting on me hard, he's connected as fuck, always has drugs, he's richer than anyone I met before. But I'm straight.
I want to take advantage of his shit, how can I do it?

vocaroo.com/i/s0w9eKGPXrZP

Go to sleep Issac you have school in the morning faggot

Frankie i fucking hate you you nazi haircut no goals in life piece of shit

I am a man in the body of a child with a little child penis in which to penetrate.

vocaroo.com/i/s1EhC9SJrTTd

You need to be 18 to be on Cred Forums.

the sad thing is i am 18

don't play with someone feelings they might stab you in your sleep if they find out, any gay dude that thought i was gay that hit on me were all fucking psycho in someway. it's really annoying that i can't be feminine without twenty dudes jerkin their dicks at me trying to get in my pants.

Stop feeding this admitted attention whore normie slut you dumb fucks

Jesus christ, this place has gone down hill

I have no idea who Issac is. Try again.

You can tell him the truth, just imagine that being honest is the difference between having no money and having a dick in your ass.

vocaroo.com/i/s0Vpz8W7kJ3w

say fuck me daddy in a sexy voice

And moans

LEEEEEEERRRRRROOOOOOOOYYYYYY JJJJEEEEEEEENNNNNNKKKKKIIINNNNNSSS

Go to sleep, Kimberley

vocaroo.com/i/s0SD3NfM3doO

I kek'd

Is "Fuck me daddy" you little bitch

Interior croc-a-dile alli-ga-tor
I drive a Chevrolet movie theater

so hot baby

I don't know if you've done ten yet. But can you say something along the lines of "I love you, and you're worth it." anything like that.

Kek I like you, give us more stupid shit to laugh at.

I'll talk to you OP, my Kik is Tacshadow.

say wrong hole daddy!

u speshl and im doing everything out of order
vocaroo.com/i/s09MIiDv3jwX

I'm surprised no ones asked. Record yourself orgasming.

Oy privet yeban sosi huy ruski pashol nahui pider

vocaroo.com/i/s1yjvlo5PM76

Say your social security number

vocaroo.com/i/s1kSRcIpK5ce

Say: You are a bunch ofneckbeard virgins please go Kill Yourselves thanks* tips fedora*

I truly appreciate a man who can toss a crusty salad.

vocaroo.com/i/s16ktDvJCWhI

Oh my god, are you self-projecting?

If you need help, please call a suicide hotline. I heard Lil Wayne works at one of those.

kill yourself you stupid attention whore. You ain't worth shit and never will be,nobody loves you and you know it so yeah enjoy having virgin cucks fall for this lame bait

FUCKING IDENTITY STOLEN

churning thy butter im churnin im churnin
vocaroo.com/i/s0EAh0nqS86f

How about you make sure you do the first 10 like you said cunt

There was a very distinct lack of tipping in that one.

vocaroo.com/i/s1ckvRZFpBlN

So when are you going to show your tits?

thanks op

now go fuck yourself

Drea and nick?

i farted if that makes you feel better

checked

also, tits or gtfo op

u da bomb. say some racist stuff it'll make me laugh. best femanon in years

No it doesn't make me feel better. You can read this to make me feel better though:

Hill Lawl Lee is the greatest meme ever. Make America Gape Again!

vocaroo.com/i/s0gkyigR4WCv

Say "small penis please, with a side of fries"

you sound like someone i know but i can't remember who. first name?

vocaroo.com/i/s14NoEB6pM8Z

>best femanon in years
wow
kys

shithead

just saying she's actually delivering shit that makes me laugh instead of getting upset or not posting tits

waiting for tradition...

vocaroo.com/i/s0GfcxQuYkJ2

Eik na hui kale tu labai grazi pidaras noriu pist einam pasi pist

>FUCKINGNOMRIESGETTHEFUCKOFFMYBOARDFUCKINGNOMRIESGETTHEFUCKOFFMYBOARDFUCKINGNOMRIESGETTHEFUCKOFFMYBOARDFUCKINGNOMRIESGETTHEFUCKOFFMYBOARDFUCKINGNOMRIESGETTHEFUCKOFFMYBOARDFUCKINGNOMRIESGETTHEFUCKOFFMYBOARDFUCKINGNOMRIESGETTHEFUCKOFFMYBOARDFUCKINGNOMRIESGETTHEFUCKOFFMYBOARDFUCKINGNOMRIESGETTHEFUCKOFFMYBOARDFUCKINGNOMRIESGETTHEFUCKOFFMYBOARDFUCKINGNOMRIESGETTHEFUCKOFFMYBOARDFUCKINGNOMRIESGETTHEFUCKOFFMYBOARDFUCKINGNOMRIESGETTHEFUCKOFFMYBOARDFUCKINGNOMRIESGETTHEFUCKOFFMYBOARDFUCKINGNOMRIESGETTHEFUCKOFFMYBOARDFUCKINGNOMRIESGETTHEFUCKOFFMYBOARDFUCKINGNOMRIESGETTHEFUCKOFFMYBOARDFUCKINGNOMRIESGETTHEFUCKOFFMYBOARDFUCKINGNOMRIESGETTHEFUCKOFFMYBOARDFUCKINGNOMRIESGETTHEFUCKOFFMYBOARDFUCKINGNOMRIESGETTHEFUCKOFFMYBOARDFUCKINGNOMRIESGETTHEFUCKOFFMYBOARDFUCKINGNOMRIESGETTHEFUCKOFFMYBOARDFUCKINGNOMRIESGETTHEFUCKOFFMYBOARDFUCKINGNOMRIESGETTHEFUCKOFFMYBOARDFUCKINGNOMRIESGETTHEFUCKOFFMYBOARDFUCKINGNOMRIESGETTHEFUCKOFFMYBOARDFUCKINGNOMRIESGETTHEFUCKOFFMYBOARDFUCKINGNOMRIESGETTHEFUCKOFFMYBOARDFUCKINGNOMRIESGETTHEFUCKOFFMYBOARDFUCKINGNOMRIESGETTHEFUCKOFFMYBOARDFUCKINGNOMRIESGETTHEFUCKOFFMYBOARDFUCKINGNOMRIESGETTHEFUCKOFFMYBOARDFUCKINGNOMRIESGETTHEFUCKOFFMYBOARDFUCKINGNOMRIESGETTHEFUCKOFFMYBOARDFUCKINGNOMRIESGETTHEFUCKOFFMYBOARDFUCKINGNOMRIESGETTHEFUCKOFFMYBOARDFUCKINGNOMRIESGETTHEFUCKOFFMYBOARDFUCKINGNOMRIESGETTHEFUCKOFFMYBOARDFUCKINGNOMRIESGETTHEFUCKOFFMYBOARDFUCKINGNOMRIESGETTHEFUCKOFFMYBOARDFUCKINGNOMRIESGETTHEFUCKOFFMYBOARDFUCKINGNOMRIESGETTHEFUCKOFFMYBOARDFUCKINGNOMRIESGETTHEFUCKOFFMYBOARDFUCKINGNOMRIESGETTHEFUCKOFFMYBOARDFUCKINGNOMRIESGETTHEFUCKOFFMYBOARDFUCKINGNOMRIESGETTHEFUCKOFFMYBOARDFUCKINGNOMRIESGETTHEFUCKOFFMYBOARDFUCKINGNOMRIESGETTHEFUCKOFFMYBOARDFUCKINGNOMRIESGETTHEFUCKOFFMYBOARDFUCKINGNOMRIESGETTHEFUCKOFFMYBOARD

say "i got salmonella poisoning from eating bad eggs, and now my asshole hurts from all the painful diarrhea."

vocaroo.com/i/s1kLNtyolyXs

i swear you sound more familiar with every one of these i listen to

vocaroo.com/i/s11b54PTUP3j

I have an erection from hearing your voice.

Hahah this chick is great!
Can you say "What's for dinner tonight puff mama? Chilli?"
In the manliest voice you can

i find interesting in your spoken english. i dont understand everything.
lol "good tities" is the dogs name?

I just got back from the doctors and... And i got low sperm count i don't know what im gonna do how am i gonna have babies

can someone edit this and put it on utube plz

i would but im on muh phone

You must be drea, I swear it.

>niggers tongue my anus

How is babby formed?

Say: "There are only two genders."

Op dipped. She's gone forever. You faggots weren't interesting enough and he's fallen asleep.

i've come to the conclusion that my weird way of speaking is due from living in a bilingual household

big titties user

the biggest of titties

Hey femanon, this is gonna sound kinda pathetic, but today was my birthday, but unfortunately I have no family or friends. It was kinda a rough day as well and it would just mean the would to me if you were to sing me happy birthday. My name is Roy btw

is your name miranda

Song "i feel petty! Oh so petty! I feel petty as spaghetti and yet! I seek pity, cause I'm the biggest fag in the land" (in the tune of "I feel pretty" from west side story"

meant the navy seal one, not.that

Could you femanon voice this gif?

that's a great game you underage whore.

vocaroo.com/i/s1JypX245eSv

which laguanges?

You like sucking pathetic anons dick don't you

vocaroo.com/i/s0j9uIpifc0Q

Filthy Frank is an epitome of memes

I SWEAR TO GOD I KNOW YOU WHO ARE YOU

vocaroo.com/i/s1nfsm74Myea

my name is ashley

Wow. That actually made me tear up a bit. Thank. Sincerely and honestly. Thank you. Now you keep on being you, cause you're fucking awesome.
OH and one last little thing, can you say Baba booey baba booey howard sterns penis

Do you like anal, ashley?

im shithead and i only do anal

beagley?

I didn't do everything but i'm clocking out now bc it is very late and im becoming sloppy with my work so gnite all!

Can you pleeeeease say
"The price is wrong, BITCH"

fuck you right in the pussy cunt

>people legitimately replying to this attentionwhore
You've fallen so low Cred Forums

pay me nigga

I'm down

camwhores on /soc/ do both voice and tits / ass / pussy for you for attention, so meh

>vocaroo.com/i/s0j9uIpifc0Q
nah. not all his content. the phrase in the end that got me laughing .

say "Hey Glenda, I have to talk to you about something. Lately I've had these chunky white secretions from my vagina. It looks like cottage cheese, but it smells like salmon. What do I do?"

id like to preserve my ugliness thnk u

Say "put your pepe in my rare collection, daddy"

id like to give you more attention,but is time to sleep. i gtg