How does one turn into a trap? and when does one know they have potential?

how does one turn into a trap? and when does one know they have potential?

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/alessiasantoro/how-to-love-your-broad-shoulders-with-clothes?utm_term=.qsqvgqzrK#.rc2QxYLR8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DIE FAGGOT DIE

MODS BAN THE FAGGOTS

Faggot = potential
Not faggot = no potential

It's 60% genetics. Show us what you're working with.

i want to fuck that

God damn it Sue is so hot

Yes, yes, but lets see what our dear faggot (OP) looks like.
Do it OP: Don't be a non-faggot.

Do dis.

Why do you post in the first place, if you're not going to keep going?

is that a horse without a hoof?

I had a image with some tips to get a body but I lost it. Sorry.

just grow your hair out, shave all body hair regularly, paint your toenails, get skinny, and start wearing feminine clothing that doesn't look too weird on you... that is what I have been doing for the past few years, and it is really starting to work out.

im 5^10 and slim and i would need to work on my ass

if you're older than 11 when you start the hormones, forget it. You'll always look like a bloke in a dress.

It was that image.
Anyone has it without the thread?

moralfags are by far the easiest to trigger

at 5'6, what should I be going for, weight wise? I feel like I could/should lose more... I'm not quite sure one way or the other
I'm 130lbs right now

when random guys ask if they can fuck you in the ass then you may be ready to become a trap.

go to 9gag

does a swimmers body type have trap potential?

If you're on the skinnier side of that build, I'd say so
Otherwise it's too masculine

what about on the lean side not much fat but no muscle?

wow, i'm 5'8'' and like 125lbs and i have already too much fat...

it's less about the muscles and more about bone structure. you can lose the muscles.

What sort of potential (if any) do I have, Cred Forums?
(sorry for the sideways picture)

im think im fucked

Probably the same thing that stops me. Regardless of me being fat, slim or muscular I look masculine in build.

are you trans? you may not be fucked. apparently being on hrt for long enough, with a convincing voice and female mannerisms will help you through most social situations. i don't know yet, though, not on hrt for long enough.

not trans i was just slightly interested

i think my shoulders are way to masculine

idk how broad are they? 16in from end to end is female average. there are plenty of women with broad shoulders though and you can google some tips.
buzzfeed.com/alessiasantoro/how-to-love-your-broad-shoulders-with-clothes?utm_term=.qsqvgqzrK#.rc2QxYLR8

>tfw you'll never be a cute trap

my shoulders are 15 inches but i feel like my belly area is also masculine ive had people ask me if i worked out even though i dont

>my shoulders are 15 inches
wow... lucky you.
>belly area
>masculine
do you mean an adonis belt? idk about that but get a little of fat and it should be fine. if you're trans and get on hrt the hip fat deposit should help with that, no?
and obviously you are at least to a certain degree masculine, you have test in you.

what do you mean you have test in you?

Testosterone, because you're biologically male

im not sure i weigh atleast 145 and im 5^10

well, i don't know, that doesn't tell me anything. do you have dysphoria or do you just want to "trick" some guys online?

That's not how it works.

>finally work up the courage to take and post a picture
>entirely ignored
i cri

probably want to just trick guys but ive noticed i like the look of female clothing but i havent tried wearing it

imo i think you have potential

I would fuck you.

do you have any other pics to show? could give us more of an idea

You're on Cred Forums. You'd fuck anything. Don't tease poor OP like that.

im op fam but my id changed for some reason

Not currently, but I could take some... what sort of picture/poses?
And thanks, btw :D

True, but op is sexy. I want to see his belly button.

you seem to have great hips, if that's not a lot of padding then i'm really jealous. you're pic is blurry and you're clothes are baggy as hell, not much to judge there.

shirtless maybe so we could see your figure better

post pics of yourself
I'll be able to tell whether you have potential

you have to post a picture that actually contains information

what kind of pics should i take?

tfw you could be a cute trap but don't want to be ._.

Two birds with one stone
Also tried to tighten up the pants a little
Not sure if it comes through with my shitty camera, but I feel like I've got too much definition

Wtf is that!

Why ever not?

yumm

The question should be "when does on start contributing to the progression of mankind" the answer is "when you stop asking retarded questions"
If you want to wear a dress then wear a dress you mong! If you want to be fucked by a man, go and get fucked by a man! Odds are you wont be the worst and you won't be the best.

motivational