How did the "Jet Fuel Can't Melt Steel Beams" meme start?

How did the "Jet Fuel Can't Melt Steel Beams" meme start?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8_tf25lx_3o
ae911truth.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because jet fuel really can't melt steel beams....

It was a drnken joke challenge made between the bush family and saudi arabia

Dank Fuel Can't Melt Steel Meme's

Because conspiracy theorists have no actual knowledge of physics or engineering and actually believe the beams had to melt into liquid for the building to collapse.

Daily reminder

There's was military grade thermite found on the scene user
Also how does another government building a block or two away catch fire and collapse like.a demolition when the building around it were fine?

Liquid steel. Molten steel.

That was found in the wreckage, still in magma form for DAYS after the crash.

That's fucking thermite, mate.

So no, it's not that heat can't weaken metal. It's that it cannot MELT STEEL FUCKING BEAMS, YOU GODDAMN IGNORANT MONGOL

"Military grade thermite"
Kek
Do you even know what thermite is dumbass?

You must not know weapons then idiot

The military has thermite they use in bunker busters

it's those bugs that wascally wabbit left in my house,

some prankster crashed his plane into the towers
lol, i think it was some social experiment

trump supporters started it

Lol military grade. WTF is military grade thermite. Plz google this and post.

I believe it's referred to as nano thermite

the fire made the beams heat up just over the temperature required to lose half their strength and this made the steel beams weak and they each had a clean clean 45° angled break with stress fractures that kind of look like hardened steel that had once melted.
This is what you sound like.
Not even making a strawman...
Holy Shit.
>Jesus fuck you are retarded.

Lol because the already heated steel wouldn't get to a mucher higher temp from the 10,000's of lbs of pressure exerted down from the weight above crashing down on it, compressing it and creating more.... heat??? Wow tell me more please.

Shitposting at its finest

real science

>only one smart person brought up the building that collapsed a block away while the buildings around it were fine

9/11

Still not "military grade."
Used in commercial demolition.
Im not debunking the use or non use of it during 9/11, Im simply asking for proof of "military grade"

False, buck-o. Bunker busters rely upon a hardened shell and momentum from high velocity to physically penetrate an armored target.
Do you know how fucking long it would take for thermite to melt its way into the target?

>only one person dumb enough to believe someone could pull off something of that magnitude but overlook something so simple that would raise questions

Dude it was terrorists chill the fuck out, we need to come together and kill
Sandniggers. You some kinda commie or something?

Kek

No,I love my country just seems a little suspicious is all

Yeah, you love you're country so much you literally support the downfall of western society with these accusations. Low key goatsucker here, fellas.

I'm with this guy. Most "conspiracy theorists" deserve a bullet in the back of their head as much as every other terrorist.

Conspiracies and memes aside, can we all just agree that a lot of innocent people died in some of the most horrific ways that day?

okay, so several tonnes of molten steel was discovered a few days after the towers fell.

Sauce me, captain, the only evidence for thermite being used in the attack was a single thermal image of a single girder an hour or two after the collapse that was still very, very hot.

But do you know what happens when you set steel on fire with fuel and then bend it so hard and fast it tears apart?

It heats up. Alot. enough to be still very hot hours later.

Jesus use your brains and source your "evidence" next time.

please, show me a photo of every single primary support beam cut at a precise 45 degrees

cause I've seen two, and that's all. considering a building like that would have over 100 primary supports, this is clearly horseshit.

Thermite is so simple that there's no such thing a military variant. It's aluminum powder and iron oxide, in every variation of it, and almost always nothing else.

Now think about this more critically, not all of the building came down. There were hundreds of actual demolition experts who were sent into the site after the fact and actually tore down the remainder of the building, and this process was extremely well documented. Do you really think that the people who were used to climbing through and tearing apart controlled demos every day for decades wouldn't notice that this building had clear signs of demolition?

Who's disagreeing that people died? All all know they did. We saw it live on tv in every corner of the globe.

Western society isn't going to collapse from the middle east

What's going to make it collapse is sticking it's nose in business it has no business being in

Bush went back to try and finish what his daddy couldn't in the Gulf War and started a whole shit storm
Sunk us in $12 trillion in debt that we're still trying to get out of

TWO planes hit two buildings kinda in the top half applying huge force from one side.

Both buildings collapse in a very orderly fashion. Not falling over to the side or something. None of the buildings remains at least partially standing.

Really, if you believe this, this should become the official method to dispose of old planes and old buildings.

Planes hit the towers. Deal with it.

The real question is: Who is truly responsible?

Answer: The Jews.

Why?

Answer: Money(arms industry, war profiteering, etc.), exploit the burgers(Americucks) to kill sand niggers. Arabs/Muslims are a despised religious and regional enemy to Jews.

There you have it. Kikes are to blame, like always.

Oh, I agree. Its painful to watch. Glad I didn't have to see it first hand and I was no where near it. What irks me are the retard theorists who try to justify something believable, with something far fetched. Explosives? Thermite? Jet fuel cant do this or that? The buildings are gone, lots of people died.

False. 9/11 was just a Spielberg level CGI-fest. The twin towers never actually existed, the internet and digital photographs were much easier to doctor back then. The NSA had every photo of New York shopped to include the twin towers, then when the time came, they "released" the media footage we know today, but it was all a digital rendering.

>Take a copper tube
>Bend it
>Feel the actual bend

You want a conspiracy?
>man yelling allahu akbar shoots up mall
media: "we don't know what his motive was"
>man yelling allah ahkbar shoots up military base
media: "we don't know what his motive was"
>man yelling allahu akbar shoots up gay bar
media: "we don't know what his motive was, probably homophobia"
etc

something happend on november the 9th

And they bribed all New Yorkers to go along with the story.

Seems legit.

>What irks me are the retard theorists who try to justify something believable, with something far fetched.

See

Moron. Go to bed. Whos talking about copper? We are talking steel. The ductility varies greatly in steel compared to copper, which is a ductile, malleable, nonmagnetic, and non-sparking metal.

Copper is ment to be bent, its maleable. Steel, unless its very thin..... or HEATED is not easy to bent and will create friction, thus heating up.

They didn't have to bribe New Yorkers, the populace of America is already under their control due to the chemtrails American planes release as they fly over us.
The only reason 9/11 was broadcast was so other countries would support our invasion of the middle east, which as you know, wasn't for the oil available, but instead the result of the Christians manipulating the government into using military forces to find the final resting place of Jesus Christ.

are you really this retarded?

You really should take your meds as prescribed m8.

you are the most retarded person here fucking newfish

da gubmint

Fite me m8 I rek ur face cunt

You're all retarded sheep if you can't come to terms with how much control the institute of Christianity has over you.
Just look at the facts.
Why are there more churches in the US than there are people? Explain that.

WEAK LIGHTERS CAN'T IGNITE DANK NUGS

>let me throw so much mental shit into this thread that every valid argument gets overwhelmed by the stench

Good tactic tbh

ITT witness deevolution

Spoken like a true slave of the Christian media. The only thing that stinks is the amount of power they exert over the world.

Don't get me wrong, there are still places Christianity hasn't been able to take full control over, especially with colonization falling out of favor forcing them to resort to the tactics we're currently seeing (namely a war on "terror" or "muslims"), but you'd be a fool to believe that nearly all citizens of Western countries aren't on their leash.

Lol so many stupid bots in here. Those building were rigged to come down no fucking plane could had done that alone. Same dumb fucks shilling for hilary too I bet

As I've outlined in previous posts, the idea that the twin towers even existed is false.

Back to 9/11

If you believe that planes flying into buildings cause them to collapse exactly like in a controlled demolition - there is something wrong with you.

witnessed.

>As I've outlined in previous posts, the idea that the twin towers even existed is false.

it's true there are photo's of the twin towers, but no one seems to ever have ever seen them in real life.

[citation needed]

It's that simple, even dozens of engineers and designers concur. Demo experts have said the explosions were clearly remote detonated "controlled" explosions. But no, the government would stoop that low and wouldn't lie to anyone ever.

youtu.be/8_tf25lx_3o

underrated post

i hope you don't breed.

But then again i hope Amerifucks never breed anyway, so i guess it doesn't matter if you're UTTERLY fucking stupid or just regular Ameristupid.

If dubs I suck off my roommate in front of his gf

The creation of the jewish media conspiracy to hide the christian media conspiracy was stroke of genius. You know, before they went off to war to find the resting place of the guy they believe ascended bodily into heaven.

I'm from Europe m8
But whatever

jesus christ was a jew. all of christianity came from judaism, and the christianity conspiracy is just a mass cover up of the true blue jew conspiracy
>being this clueless

if dubs 9/11 was a jew conspiracy to steal oil

If dubs Hitler did nothing wrong

Exactly. Even Islam is an Abrahamic religion, Xtians and Mudslimes are just really shit at being Jews.

Its not a meme, its a fact

wouldnt be the first time the gov lied to us to start a war. Spanish american war, USS Maine look that shit up.

Moron

>using fahrenheit
>calling others morons

Okay. So why did the whole buildings collapse like houses of cards?

Shouldn't the parts of the building more exposed to the heat - like around the fucking planes - collapse much sooner than other parts?

Why did the lower half of the buildings collapse at all? And at the exact same time too.

ae911truth.org
Fucktard

What grade of steel? What thickness of steel? How much steel and in what configuration?

Gayest chart I have ever seen.

>Shouldn't the parts of the building more exposed to the heat - like around the fucking planes - collapse much sooner than other parts?

Load shifting. When a structural member can no longer support the loads on it, those loads get transfered to other structural members. When the load on those get too high they fail as well. A cascading failure quickly develops.

Made worse because building like the WTC were designed by egotistical faggots that get off on how well they can 'finesse' the design using as little steel as possible. The cost of that is always loss of redundancy.

>What grade of steel? What thickness of steel? How much steel and in what configuration?

Completely irrelevant questions for ordinary steel. You have different curves for special alloy steels but no one builds buildings out of that stuff.

Getthelube.com

what's the jew explanation for wtc7?

Nano thermite cock breath
Look it up.
I heard your dad likes shoving it up his ass

Anyone who thinks 9/11 was an inside job are really imaginative folks.

The US federal government that I know is so grossly incompetent and inefficient; they can't even organize a budget let alone a world conspiracy involving the death of nearly 2000 US citizens and somehow keep it under wraps from everyone but TRUTHers.

The only conspiracy here is that W started a war without approval from Congress, and subsequently let it get way out of hand because of Dick Cheney's murder-boner.

We never should have gone back into Iraq. we should've stayed in Afghanistan with a conservative deployment, captured bin Laden, and executed him on US soil. And for that matter, we should've stayed out of Libya.

The fed needs to stop this regime change shit. Our domestic regime is so fucked up backwards and the best our politicians can do is wring their hands over brown people on the other side of the world who never asked for our help in the first place.

nerve gas

>Why are there more churches in the US than there are people?
what did he mean by this

cause of him

Well I don't know that the government actually orchestrated 9/11, but they definitely let it happen. Whether this was due to incompetence (which I doubt, because as much trash we give politicians people on the black side are insanely smart, if you've ever met one) or because of some other reason, the CIA failed to notify counter-terrorist bureau *nor* the FBI, and the President was only informed a week before the event with minimal info. This despite the CIA having intimate knowledge of the terrorist's whereabouts and their plans since they stepped into the country. They knew the hotel they were staying at FFS, they could have had them arrested easily but they didn't.

There's also evidence that the CIA was working with Saudi intelligence closely at the time with the terrorists. All of it is documented pretty thoroughly.

And false flag and inside jobs aren't something that are unheard of. People act like false flags are in line with reptilian illuminati alien conspiracy theory when in reality they've been used in history plenty of times:

>Reichstag fire
>Shelling of mainila
>Baghdad bombings
>Operation Northwoods
>2001 G8 stabbing
>Gulf of Tonkin

And gazillions of others. These aren't fabricated conspiracy theories these attacks/plans WERE ADMITTED and documented through declassified documents.

The fact that the United States' rate of atheism has been increasing significantly pretty much proves this wrong. You're focusing on the vocal far right when you make this statement.