Be tumblr

>be tumblr
>always convinced myself the blogs where right somehow
>just defeated the beast that is the patriarchy
>laying on the couch braless
>cheetos all over my boobs
>nomorebodyshaming.exe
>go on Cred Forums to laugh at those fat neckbeard fedora wearing cis scumbags with small dicks
>go into Cred Forums
>see a trap threat
>wait what
>not hentai traps
>it's a thai man
>he has a penis
>he has hotter tits than me
>he has a skinnier torso than me
>he has a hotter ass than me
>am i a women

Sum that shit into one sentence. Too many lines.

suicide would be too easy

Really, do I want to talk to you.

Why do you say that? Life is awesome. You're awesome, and should enjoy life.
What are you doing now?

Life is an illusion, and can not be real. People's faces can be taken from them by possession and used to bully, lie and it's a damaging process going through it.

I love your cheery optimism but when you go through a year of bad breaks you get insight into what darkness can do to human beings.

more of her?

One year of bad breaks is nothing. How old are you?

>he probably even hasn't accepted the robot yet

What's your name? I'm Bastian. What were those bad breaks? What happened?

Are you 17?

Life isn't so bad, but it seriously depends on what you focus on.

nope, will never let lizard people use my faces the way they use the faces of my friends and family.

When you've faced posession of your relatives and friends all your life a year of bad breaks becomes waking up to rapists fucking you and it being denied after by medical professionals who are supposed to help you but only hurt you. Fuck you.

Nigga what?

Are you mentally ill? What are you going on about possession of friends and family?

> fat neckbeard fedora wearing cis scumbags with small dicks
I actually read that as if the fat neckbeards fedoras where somehow wearing those cis scumbags...
Been spending too much time in here, dudes.

OK ok, I didn't meant it like that. That's more than what I would call a bad break. I'm sorry to hear that happened.

Hi Bastian. My best friend got posessed, raped his girlfriend my flatmate, sodimised me in my sleep, I woke up to being raped by a woman, car stolen, belongings stolen, posession of my family and friends about this and so on. My life is a deprived existence of suffering and whilst there was light in the past i see none now.

What the fuck is that guy talking about user? Please help me

You ever have your mom freak the fuck out because you left the light on, when you didn't even leave the light on? That type of abuse is possession ruining your memory and generating bad rapport between you and your parents so it can justify its existence.

It's evil old souls who fetishize over hurting human beings. It's a shame that I'm apparently a big target but it's always been this way.

There's a reason in the english language there is a word called "possession" and you instantly know what it means; however the execution of it is much more subtle and insidious. They can use it, if they wish, to destory families and people. Being the victim of it is hell, and that's why people say that life is suffering.

He should be killed.

The fuck do you mean posession? Sounds like your best friend just went psycho

If you can tell me that'd be great

Holy shit so you blame people in your life being shitty on ancient evil spirits? Nah either you or your parents are shitty people all the time or some of the time.

It just seems like some shit things have happened to you and you cannot accept that people can do this without the aid of evil spirits. Sorry to break it to you people are just shitty sometimes.

I get raped every month by the IRS and I don't make a fuzz about it. Look, life sucks, but don't let it get you down. Always keep in mind that no matter if people are fucking up your life, you're probably fucking someone Else's life.
Man up. Life doesn't sort itself up.

Lol u tk him 2 da bar|?

What? I don't understand you. Are you sacking some city somewhere in the US as you type?

What do you mean by this?

That the message was written as if per a person of color.

I remember when that was an almost guaranteed ban.

Your outlook is cute and fuzzy. I would say that you are protected from possession, whereas I am not. But denying it is foolish. Saying "your friends went crazy" is possession; their behavior is affected by spirits who died and want the world to hurt because they did, or because they seek to benefit it. Drug usage will open your mind one day, perhaps.

Denying the existence of darkness and evil spirits to me is akin to believing in the values that Hillary Clinton represents: it's what the TV is telling you to believe, man. But it's incredibly foolish.

What?

:^)

Newfigs amirite

Damn Newfigs, they're hardly ripe. You can't eat them for some time after you got them.

So if any person does something shitty or goes off the rails it is evil spirits?

Start a salsa business, move to Philly

Nope, but when darkness takes over people it emits a illogical discussion mechanism. It's common for darkness to say "what do you mean?" "shut up man" "whatever" and so on, in a way to close down conversation so that the discussion isn't one of sharing ideas but rather of being closedminded to other viewpoints, as you are behaving now. It's what gets in people that drives them to split up children who are twins because I couldn't imagine anybody ever wanting to split up children, yet to many people who are secretly together after they found eachother as adults they were split up as children and given different families.

Low effort.