SPIDER FIGHT

SPIDER FIGHT

So I have two clearly different kinds of house spiders. One bigger, one smaller. First 2 trips name a spider (can only be one not both). First three dubs list something (has to be a household item) to be placed into the spider arena. The spider arena is glass square container, I'll try and take decent pics but my phones camera kinda sucks. Then we place bets and watch.

Bump, let's get some people in this thread

If you put two spiders on a stick together, they will fight each other to the death, if you don't believe me look up Thailand spider fights.

>first two trips

That will probably take a while dumbass.

Roll this better be worth it op

OP here, here's a little back info for betting purposes: i had a spider in my bathroom for a few days, then the smaller spider came and killed and fed off of him. He's a badass. But this other spider is a new wildcard, but he's also 1.5x the size of the smaller spider.

I've gotten dubs twice already ffs

look it's discount dahmer

Fine, dubs can either name a spider or put something in the spider arena. Deal?

I'm arachnophobic, so I was too scared to remove the first spider. I'm scared shirtless just moving these things around in jars

I'm gonna go make a sandwich.

Bump

I can't stop getting dubs

Shbdjziengdhs

Can't stop my dubs

Roll for ketchup in the arena

NEW RULES

I want you guys to get creative with the names and stuff in the arena :(

404 incoming!

You stuck around just to hate
Fuck you

Sounds interesting.
Roll

Well, that was ez.

My mates used to catch garden spiders in a big jar and take lsd and starve the spiders and watch them fight on acid.

nigger faggetv2

Assholebitch Niggercunt.

I'll name one Arnold Schwarzenegger

roll for this

Just fucking post them fighting, this thread is never going catch on.

Bump it yet bumpity bump bump.