I'm drunk, I'm listening to sad music and I need more images like this, post pls

I'm drunk, I'm listening to sad music and I need more images like this, post pls

>Also feels thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5t_5MEME6UU
youtu.be/oJFRlIRz5tg?list=PLD17E4CE5DDA00A40
soundgasm.net/u/cuddlemetocomfort/F4A-Im-so-lucky-to-be-in-the-same-bed-as-you-confessionromanticsweetsnifflescuddly
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Drink some water, it will help with the hangover.

I'm here with you, drunk-bro

I can't find the picture but it said "she was a rainbow, but he was color blind" heart touching

what are you drinking op?

Who could possibly feel better about anything after reading this shit?

Is not about feeling better, it's because moments like this is the only way I can feel something, and somehow I enjoy this

And yes, OP is a fag

I can appreciate that. Hell, I even do it myself. But... I'm not really doing anything to relinquish the pain. Rather, these threads wallow in suffering. This thread would have way better feels if it had positive messages.

I miss her so much. I fucked up Cred Forumsros. I can't fix it. I've given up trying anyways. I spent months thinking and trying to come up with a way to at least make things right and walk away better. But there is no way to fix it. We've hurt each other too much.

look the babby has no nose its sad :( :((

Im old and bitter enough I barely feel feels

This made me feel a feel1

Shut up and cry, Principal Goodvibes. We're not here to be helped. We're here under the assumption that we're being listened to and have some other miserable ass validate that assumption. It's not always about being fixed, but more about having the problem(s) acknowledged and getting the emotional baggage off our shoulders for a bit. We know we need fixing. We aren't looking for a solution yet.

I'm missing my dog. He was the best. My other dog picked up on his habits so at least i have that.

How old are you?

youtube.com/watch?v=5t_5MEME6UU

Sink into the void
youtu.be/oJFRlIRz5tg?list=PLD17E4CE5DDA00A40

I'm still here

soundgasm.net/u/cuddlemetocomfort/F4A-Im-so-lucky-to-be-in-the-same-bed-as-you-confessionromanticsweetsnifflescuddly