Has anyone tried ecstasy pills?

Has anyone tried ecstasy pills?

If yes, what did you experience?

I've had many good experiences with e pills. Also a couple bad. The bad ones were when the pills were meth bombs. Just have to trust who you're getting them from and you will be alright. I also haven't done E in like 6 years though so maybe shits changed.

what you experience is LOSING YOUR SHIT OP

seriously do it. theres a reason its called esctasy

Only good ones, but buy strong enough pills (at least 200 mg). Always check the pills online, you even can find reviews and shit.

But overal you feel very happy and loving, while on a great rush. And sweating like a mofo.

Once in highschool, didnt do anything and made me throw up. Was probably 90% tylenol. Try pure powder MDMA, its awesome

My friend took like 150 mg and he was the happiest fuck for like 8 hours. When I tried it was only like 100 mg for a first time and it didn't do anything to me. Felt like I was gonna panic, no idea why.

Could you explain what happens to you? I mean, i have read alot about it, but nobody was really able to describe whats happening. I mean, it is really hard for me to imagine, what your body is enduring.

What is a meth bomb?

always use a scale to weigh your shit , i probably took almost a half gram last weekend cause i was drunk and just made a parachute was high for like 2 days not fun after the first day

If you are going to do it, get pure greater than 96%. My first time was on 99.6% pure measured crystals in a gel cap hand done for me at 120mg for my body weight. Best time I ever had! Was an absolutely amazing experience! The best way I can describe it since I was at a dubstep rave is "magical".

Is the bad experience the same as with alcohol? Or is it worse?

Meth bomb was the term we used when the pills were pressed with a ton of meth, or all meth. Instead of rolling you would tweak the fuck out.

E makes you feel super talkative and energized, sweaty. It heightens your senses, touch, feel, vision.

Where is the best place to take those pills? At home? At a party? In nature?

Thank you for your reply. I seriously have too much respect for those things. Is it addictiv?

your body is juiced. its like an 8 hour orgasm you cant talk straight or see straight. you cant even light a cigarette. but you could dance for hours or walk for miles

yeah you feel happy, but happier than you ever felt, like a child kind of happy. anyone and everybody is your best friend, like you known them for years

colors brighter, sounds more sharp, textures more pronounced

a meth bomb is when someone sells you mostly meth instead of ecstasy.

Do it with a friend if you can. If you don't, then you'll have the absolute urge to have a conversation and then you end up getting on Teamspeak and trying to play games, forgetting about the games, and then being a chatter box on TS for hours. Been there before.

Do it with a friend. I'm not the person to really do it in public or any drugs in public. Do it at home with a friend and put some music on and just let the good times roll.

Just keep in mind, if your friend is more emotional, it might be a problem. The substance can bring out the best and worst in someone very quickly.

Protip: Don't dose on E until you wait 3-4 weeks after each time. E doesn't stack, meaning you cannot take one pill and then another later on.

Hopefully this helps. I'll lurk if you have other questions.

With friends, people you can talk to and have a good time with. Or at a big party with music. Not by yourself.

What happens, if you take a methbomb?

go to a rave dude. you wont ever be the same

youll be up from the meth, but not rolling

like youll be really energized but not in a happy eupohric way

Yeah pretty much this. Meth bombs just make you feel super tweaky like you drank too many energy drinks. You won't be able to sleep and loose all appetite, maybe throw up. It's not too bad though.

It's not addictive unless you're an absolutely insecure dude

What are the worst things, which could happen if you overdose? Is there anything to prevent a bad trip? Some people have told me that you can get really depressed some days later, whats your opinion about that?

oh youll puke your guts out, if its real bad youll have seizures and shit

a bad trip? idk i mean just good vibes i suppose

and you will definitely be depressed atleast for a day or two, youll feel like shit and be sad as hell cause it uses up all your brains happy stuff

thats just the price you pay

Take pure. I cannot stress that enough. Don't mix it with any other drugs. And yes, you can be a little bit "down" of sorts after the experience. The reason is simple: your body dumped all of its endorphin supply at once so you'll need to recover from that which will take 3-4 weeks which is the optimal time for another time rolling.

If you have latent psyc issues or other things which you are worried about, it probably isn't a good time to take it. This drug, while making you happy, can also have you crying the next instance over something important in your life which you haven't been able to get off your chest.

This drug, while a party drug today, has its roots in psychology and helping people work through their problems as it untaps your emotional inhibitors preventing you from cutting loose.

That said, the environment you are in is key for your first time. Be happy before you do it. Go to a rave with music you love and you'll have an amazing first time. The next day... you'll feel emotionally drained, but certainly not really depressed. But it will feel as if your body really unloaded something.

One other thing: drink water. Lots of water! MDMA is part of the amphetimine family of drugs and it will pull all the water out of you very quickly. The danger is you get dehydrated so make sure to hydrate on water.

Also, when I said don't mix drugs, I meant alcohol. MDMA is an upper and alcohol is a downer. Don't mix those or you will have a conflicting experience.

water bump

Hmm, this sounds like it uses much energy. What about eating and drinking?

drink water, you wont have to worry about needing to eat anything lol

Eat before. You can eat during, but your mind will be racing and I doubt you'll be interested in anything other than a bag of chips.

Drink lots of water. Reiterating my earlier statement.

Even if you are not mobile (sitting down), you'll still be using up body water. If you are dancing and having a blast, then that increases of course. Add hotter temps and then you'll see that drinking water is a must.

Is there a difference in my sexlife?

The first time you do it, it will feel like having you entire body tickled by the tongues of an infinite number of angels. After that it's shit and is no better then drinking, except it's cheaper.

During or after? During, you'll have the most magical time of your life having sex if you have a partner. After, you'll be normal and not wanting to have sex on MDMA for some time afterwards as your body will be tired and sore, and so will your partner's body.

But afterwards, in no way will your sex life be up or down. It will be the same.

But the drug I like the most having sex on is acid. I prefer it over MDMA.

Also buy gum, trust me

Oh god yes. Totally forgot. Get gum so you don't look like a 'tard with a passifier in your mouth like in the club scenes.

it's a terrific drug and should be legal.

i've tried it once. it completely transformed the clubbing experience - it kicked in halfway through a dj set and i seemed to kind of connect to the beat. i couldn't stop smiling, and neither could anybody we were with (most of whom were also pilled up).

when i'm in a club and everybody's only using alcohol or coke, the atmosphere's different - somebody bumps into someone else and the reaction is aggressive. with ecstasy, that aggression subsides completely. it makes you really comfortable to be in someone else's personal space, and for them to share yours.

you need to actively bring yourself out of the high, or you just won't sleep. it's the reason big clubs have chillout rooms.

the dose window can be tricky - too much and you'll start grinding your teeth and getting a bit freaked out, not enough and you won't feel it. google suggested doses, there's plenty of work out there.

Don't overdrink when you're high. You'll be sweaty and thirsty, but a small percentage of people will retain water and drinking too much is the reason some morons end up in comas or having seizures. 1 pint an hour is plenty.

TL;DR: 10/10, would try again.

sex is great when youre rolling

however if you mean a difference in your sex life like will you get laid more when your rolling? depending on where you and who you are. then yes, yes you will

That's how everyone's first time is, it's down hill from here, and soon you'll try double/triple dropping or more and will overdose and die

Tried plenty of them... Most of the time it was just speed, but since I like speed, it was alright. When I finally did get decent ecstasy it made my entire body tingle and I wanted to rub against everyone and everything, saw some slight closed eye visuals (mostly geometric shapes).

I tried it in high school, 10 years ago. It was really strange, but good.

I swalloved the little blue pill, but nothing happened for 45 mins. Then while I was in mcdonalds it suddenly hit me when I drinked my coke. Suddenly I felt bad and it was like everyone is staring at me, that feeling vanished couple of minutes later and time felt moving fast and slow in the same time. It was like I have infinite amount of energy and my brain was on like 200%.. I had to find a place in a foreign city and I've found it without any kind of map.

And the strangest thing was I felt the same effect the next days every time I lighted up a cigarette. Of course not with the same level, but still..

OP, since you're asking about what could go wrong etc. Know that if you do get pure mdma or E pills that aren't cut with anything bad, you'll most likely have nothing to worry about, it's a great experience. However as with all illegal drugs there's no real control over what gets sold. A friend of mine was in a coma for two days after eating one of the red superman pills that circulated in north europe a year or two ago, they were cut with something really bad and a couple people died from it.

If you can help it at all, try to buy from someone you can trust, friend of a friend etc. In my experience a lot of people who sell E are part of the rave/techno scene themselves and finance their own/their friends habits so they are less likely to sell you a bad pill. You can also look up the pills online, google like "blue ecstasy pacman symbol new york" or whatever, if it's a batch known to be bad people are usually on it already

When in doubt, you can always get a reagents test for purity.

So I took 2 days ago for the 5th or 6th time. What I can tell you now is, that I can't take E together with alcohol, it makes me puke for some reason. Otherwise you just get dizzy. The positive effects you could already read above;) just make sure to drink a lot of water since your mouth will be dry as fuck and cus you sweat a lot! Make sure you have close and good friends with you who are experienced with that stuff as well. They will take care of you if something happens. Being alone having a bad trip is kinda pretty much the worst case. Hope i could somehow help you. Sorry if my English sucks