How do you hook up with a girl that's already in a relationship?

How do you hook up with a girl that's already in a relationship?

As my father would always say:

Very carefully.

Your father's divorced now isn't he.

Happily married for 30 years and going.

Let her know you are sexually attracted to her, and really good at secrecy. If she is attracted to you, score. If not, move on.

Just say something nice. Most women in relationships don't get attended to emotionally and cheat with the first guy who complements them.

Stalk her and send her secret admirer packages to her place of work

Be bigger an better than who she's with.

Check out the amateurs.

Say to her that you have a girlfriend too. Don't jump right at it, go slowly but make sure she gets that you're interested in her.

I have so thought of this before. Makes sense.

nowadays when bitches says "I have a boyfriend", "I am married", etc... doesn't mean "no" at all

just keep your cool, talk to her, pretend to be interesting, successful, stalk her social networks and pretend you have things in commons like movies, places, etc (bitches are so dumb that always fall for that trick)

then one day bring her to a bar, put a little bit of MDMA in her drink, keep talking really close, she will be drunk, high, sensitive and horny... grab with one hand the back of her head and with the other hand grab her chin, then move the bitch face and kiss her slowly, she will be in pure ecstasy

Won't always work, but yeah the most solid plan probably.

Now let's get an answer from someone who isn't a total weirdo

Did. She broke up with her fiancé, we got hysterically attached, ended in heartbreak. 10/10 will not fall in love again.

Idk.. his answer seems a lot more realistic than these other answers lol.

honestly why bother?

jerking off is sooooo much easier than dealing with females

females are a huge pain in the ass

you shouldn't hit on girls who have a partner, because it is really selfish and not nice at all to said partner

found the virgin

Hoes will be hoes. Just offer to keep them company while their boyfriend is away. See if they want a second boyfriend. Chicks love getting teased.
This seems really next level. I wouldn't go as far as the MDMA route though, that's literally date rape.
Bitches down with cheating on their cuck boyfriends are fair game, otherwise move on.

Rape

thought this was genuine advice til the mdma part

actually had a good laugh. thanks Cred Forumsud

Send her a pic of your dick, its the easiest way

90% of girls have a boyfriend. So we are just supposed to hit on the 10%? I'm willing to bet your parents were seeing other people when they first met.

make more money than her current bf

You're all such fags. It doesn't really matter what you do. If she doesn't find you atractive to sleep with you while she is single, she will never sleep with you while being in a relationship. Just give up

Be a mega douche, girls like douches.

>How do you hook up with a girl that's already in a relationship?
if she wants to fuck, she'll let you know
cause she's already made a list of all the guys that she knows that are worth fucking.
if you don't know if you're on that list by now, chances are, you're not on that list.

or wait until they break up with said partner

when i met my current girlfriend i knew she had a boyfriend so i made 0 moves on her, purely friends. she knew i own a cabin and wanted to go alone with me, i was horrible uneasy with it because i knew she had a boyfriend and it was to the degree that on the car ride there i came close to asking is her boyfriend okay with this because im not cool with it if hes not

turns out he was mentally unstable/whiny and she dumped him months before and then we ended up together/getting married next year. i always bug her that she should have told me she wasnt with him when she wanted to out with me

tldr, youre a faggot if you hit on a girl thats taken

When you say hook up I hope you just mean bang, cuz if you mean get into a relationship with...keep in mind if she cheated on someone to be with you she will also cheat on you to be with someone

If she'll do it with you, she'll do it to you. Unfaithful bitches are unfaithful. Hit it and quit it, unless you want to be like her cuck of an ex.