Look what he did

Look what he did
He turns into a monster and I can't speak to him
Then he Attacks
What do I do

Posting here bc I literally have no where else

have you posted to 911 yet?

obviously not your ass but
buy mace. not pepper spray. mace will fucking take a man down no matter his size. pepper spray won't work if someone is drunk or high.
fucking empty that can into his eyes and put him on his knees

tits or gtfo

seems fake

>i am being assaulted
>i have nowhere else to go

You deserve everything you get because you're stupid

give him anything he wants

Try telling better stories, learn to play Xbox, don't talk back, and work on your sandwich skills.

i mean yeah its called "image.jpg"

Buy him a stress ball.
Or mittens...
Probably mittens...

leave that shitty apartment and go back to live with your parents

Bait

This. Seriously what the fuck are you still doing there? Leave.

It looks cartoonish bc that's how hard he hit me. It really is unbelievable I've never seen anything like it

Just advice I know I should leave but it seems like a symptom of a nigger issue that may be fixable. I'm probably an idiot for that opinion idk

Cheat on him like all the other girls.
Then move in with your new lover.
Simple.
You're a slut anyways like all the other girls.
Why didn't you do what you usually do?
Are you getting too old to do it again?
Now you can't find a decent man?
Haaaa!
HAAAAAAAAAAA!

Usually when this sort of stuff starts happening it's not a healthy relationship. If you can put him back on his feet and make him think clearly do so, if not, leave.
Also tits or gtfo

Ok my phone is racist that should say bigger xmfd

Bigger* xmfd

But he won't let me keep the cat

kek
Who bought the cat?

Congrats on your dermatographic urticaria. I have it too. Take an antihistamine and stop being a cunt.

Has he ever done this before? Because people like this usually aren't fixable. He'll just keep doing it.

Dumped a soda on my head, but my cheeks on two separate occasions, used my legs as projectiles to hit himself with, slammed me on my tailbone when he was attempting to shoot himself, so yeah

We're almost at three years but it all started this year. Been in long sleeves all summer

If I try and not stand for it he tells me "why do u look at this relationship from only the negative 1% and not the happy 99%"