Cred Forums makes me so horny all the time and i just want to take pictures with a sharpie in my pooper and gifs of me...

Cred Forums makes me so horny all the time and i just want to take pictures with a sharpie in my pooper and gifs of me playing with my clit /: ive done it before too you some of you guys probably saw it

>tits and timestamp or gtfo

>clit

is it a male clit?

no wtf there's no such thing as a male clit you're on here too much

fucking retard
take a biology class sometime instead of playing with your male clit

tits or gtfo

im a girl omfg!!!

jesus fuck post tits or i'll close this shit and play with my male clit instead

i will but i just wanna talk about how maybe i'm addicted to this and is it bad for me? bc it really does make me so horny and i always post but then i regret it because obviously there's a lot of trolls and they make fun of my pussy and tits or anything i post but i don't try to regret it too much bc i wanted to in the first place and did it to myself... idfk im horny even right now

Fuck off, troll. If you're really a chick who lurks often, you know the goddamn drill. We don't need to tell you twice.

show us i know you want it really bad

Thats weird im not seeing tits yet

this is literally my 3rd day on here i swear to fucking god. i didn't know what a time stamp was till yesterday and a lot of people on my thread started saying i was bait and shit which felt like they knew im new, im not a fucking troll ill post right now in a bit my wet pussy with a time stamp and me licking my nipple or anything you want i just wanted to talk about how i feel like maybe i'm trash? but idfk like i don't know how to explain what i wanna talk about

you are not trash you're a regular, normal, attention seeking woman. that's all women want and you've find where to get it. now shut the fuck up and start posting pics.

Guys, stop pressuring her, she's obviously insecure about her male clit

Don't pay attention to haters, Cred Forums is full of virgin guys who are full of hate... But no common sens.

If it turns you on to post pics of you, just do. I don't see where it is bad for you.
If you want to talk I have a kik.

This. Out with it. We've affirmed you're trash. We are also trash and want only one thing from you.

Don't worry about it. I'm sure you are hot looking.

damn i wish you guys were nicer but i mean what do i expect. anyways where do you want me to stick a sharpie in? and no face pics im saying this now i don't want to show my face

Fuck off, horny white knight. You're no better than the rest of us.

post tits and lips i don't give a shit about a sharpie

Just because you're kinky and sexually liberal doesn't mean you're trash.

Personally I only fuck / date sluts because I get off way more if I know the girl is a fiend for cock.

>SJW

Yes. Please just this.

Like I said upper: Don't feed the troll.
Those guys don't have lifes, so they amuse themselfs by offending people online. You're better than this.

And Sharpie In Pooper please

Can i see u tits love tits

I never said I was better, I just said you guys are full of hate.

i feel lack of boobs

So OP, thread is dead? You won't deliver?

> these guys are just horny
> I have kik if you want to talk
At least we want to share. You just want to keep it all to yourself, fucker. Get off the high horse, shithead.

you are full of fag

Go-guy's i'm a grill proof? i said i'm a grill

we're full of love to!! we love titties pussies assholes some like the full package some like traps

Lipstick application 10/10

god damn, I'd love to suck on those nipples

6/10 tits. Nips a bit too big for me.
9/10 lips. Face must be hot as shit.
Alright. We're done here, boys. Save the image and abandon thread.

ok now post full body from the back and then front, still no sharpie that shit's retarded

You really must learn to troll softer than that, lil faglet.

I wouldnt mind seeing a bit of pussy first

same

Make me hard

>You're better than this.

...he says, on Cred Forums.

Good one :D

Preferential. To each his own, I guess. I just like tits, face, ass, and general body shape. I've never really enjoyed the sight of a vagina.

what about the sight of dick?

faggot confirmed

Yes very good one!:)

fine as fuck... post more

Men like attention too.

Not really. It's just unappealing to me. I prefer the other things. But a dick is far worse. My brother is the actual fag. I'll leave dick to him.

Are you/have you been preg?

You're fit - post pussy

>
>You're fit - post pussy

Yeah, this, and bamp.

I remember those tits.

Need more detail on the timestamp, like idk the time

wanna chew your nips

moar tits pls

Fixed that for you because apparently you're too retarded to not have your images mirrored or you intentionally did that because you're not really the person in the picture and you want to obscure that. Timestamp says September 26. Could be from literally any year or from earlier today. Has to be more specific. Fuck you guys are retarded.

So someone waited an entire year slash number of years to post in this thread?

I know btards are fucking lame, but I doubt even the cheetoest of basement dwelling neckbeards would be so very pepe.

>and there's only one Cred Forums on the internet

Those are some sexy nipples. What do you think of my cock?

This is the caliber of fucking retard that has infected this board. He doesn't even read the post. He doesn't even notice that this image is just the previous one flipped.

And yet, his dick is still bigger than yours.