My life is shit. Shitty family, prick friends, in debt, crippling anxiety...should I just kill myself?

My life is shit. Shitty family, prick friends, in debt, crippling anxiety...should I just kill myself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tePsxYxzmnw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, go for a walk, enjoy nature

No. It doesn't get any better. Death comes soon enough.

Maybe watching my videos will push you over the edge youtu.be/tePsxYxzmnw

No op don't do it...

We can talk if you want on my skype
(Hitman0002)

I'll catch you soon xoxo :p

Muah

Disown your family and find new friends
Work, earn, clear your debt
Anxiety? Man the fuck up.

OP, there are crushing embarrrasments, betrayals and failures you haven't even experienced yet. Why would you get off the ride now?

nah, that's what they want. alot of people have those problems. either you have good support from family and friends or they'll all abandon you, treat you like a living ghost and secretly wish you an hero so they can get psychological validation from each other. they'll sit around and tell each other that their abuse was love and console each other about how 'troubled' you were. fuck em. the best revenge is living well and the best way to live well is to find some people who like you for who you are

Yes Jonathan you should. Swallow the barrel of your favorite firearm, it'll blow your mind.

>shit advice
Or in other words kys OP

>man the fuck up

fuck you, that's the worst advice you could ever give someone with depression or anxiety

I've been trying to for a while now but it hasn't worked.

That's how I pull myself through each day

Crappiest advice ever, Nah man you just need to become a self centered asshole be the renegade girls want you to be.

Shit tier advice fucking idiot.

OP, disown your shit family without saying anything and move to another country. THAT's how you clear your debt.

I am in the same situation. Fuck it. Just keep going until you die. That's what I'm doing.

then can you kindly explain just what the fuck that's supposed to even mean, mr million little fibers?

Have a look at anxiety/depression in men, its extremely under reported and diagnosed. Generally because a lot of us think this, and typically don't even accept the existence of depression and anxiety since it would be a sign of weakness
I'm aware, but still in denial

Yeah, you should. You were dealt a shitty hand. Fold, my brotha.

You all need to eat a bullet by the sound of it.... I can't get along with anyone so I'll cry on an internet forum full of retards, sounds about right.

That's what he's doing, too

That is how i dealt with depression too. Then i tried suicide and didn't man up. Still alive. Things got better i guess.

Just do psychadelics or get into some meditation. The latter alternative is for people with time on their hands, because it usually takes a long fucking time before you get the knack of it. So anyway, depression and anxiety are the result of harmful, repetetive thought patterns. A depressed person builds new neural pathways less frequently than a healthy person. Meditation and/or psychadelics will undoubtedly help you with that. But no matter if you choose to meditate or trip, its going to be really fucking scary.

Whats a good job for ppl with anxiety?

Ye this is pretty good

Just leave for a while then come back, do some research on how to survive as a bum and overcome ur emotional urges i.e comfy emotion
Maybe u will die but who cares ur 1 in 8billion
Start with with buying cheap shit car
Get some cloths that last
Learn how to distill water
Food and fuel are prorities
Live like a free spirit dude
Tip: u will panic when u get lost and have nothing literally nothing, that is when u will be free