Okay Cred Forums if you had only 3 wishes what would you wish for??

Okay Cred Forums if you had only 3 wishes what would you wish for??.

bump

would wish op wouldn't be such a faggot

Kek awhhh i am sorry you feel that way.

1. I'd like to have God powers

Done

To kill this google.

Wouldn't we all user.

To bend reality to my will

Why user??.

Infinite wishes.

1. Ability to control time
2. Ability to control humans
3. Ability to control weather

Those all sound awesome user.

Breath in space
All the money in the world
To turn invisible

I wish to fuck every single beautiful girl in the world.

1. Supremely rich
2. Wish I had all the genies in the world
3. Jackie chan

DAMMIT!

1. None of

2. Your damn

3. Business, bitch.

There's always one dumbass.

Infinite money
Time machine
Immortality

Fucking weird that you put this up, just downloaded and watched with the fam for the first time in yearrrrsssss.

>Wish that Christian religion is the only true one
>watch everybody losing their shit

good looks.

money.

dank memes.

/thread

Her.

immortality
the power to stop time
some wierd ass looking guardian ghost

Dio-san
The world to bad he ded

To always have enough money
To have the perfect woman for me
For all terrorists to pass away peacefully in their sleep tonight

I like that you chose peaceful sleep death despite all the things terrorists do.

>For all terrorists to pass away peacefully in their sleep tonight.
Allahu akbar

Savestates in real life

brilliant fucking idea.

just the other day i was looking at life as a video games when someone cut me off.

good shit user.

I WILL [unlicensed content] WORLD

>$100,000,000
>Imortality (never aging)
>World peace

immortality, ability to transport myself in space instantaneously ( circumventing the effects of relativity), and 3 more wishes

>world peace

Sure

I wish solar roadways were here and life was better for all of humanity. Seriously solar roadways would save humanity. Let's make it happen!

dear genie, please grant me:

- a world without blacks.

- a world without muslims.

-and make every man a pedophile, just for the lulz.

thank you.

all i would need is power of seduction.
i could seduce anyone to have sex with me, i could seduce anyone to give me stuff for free, to buy me stuff, to give me money, to kill for me, to die for me

>a lot of money
>bigger dick
>perfect health

you can already do this you dingus.

changing the channel on your tv is bending reality at your will.

For.wife to not mind if ifuck her mom.

For father I'm law not to.mind if I fuck his wife.

A weekend with my mother in law.

The primary wishes:
1. I'd wish that everyone in the world had three wishes they didn't know about that can only come to fruition with my permission (I don't want people finding out before I've got a control over it).

2. I'd wish that everyone in the world would wish for what I want, regardless of any consequences as perceived by the wisher, immediately at my request.

3. I'd save my own last wish for leverage against the wish giver.

The secondary wishes.
Might start off a bit shaky (genies are devious) so the first round of wishes people made on my behalf would be protections against other people stealing my wishes, wishing me harm, blocking Monkey Paw type unintended wish consequences etc.

Now that I'm safe from malicious wishes it's time for some self preservation, so I'd wish that no one ever even wanted to see me harmed in any way. This is possibly the least believable of all the wishes but we're talking fiction here.

The third round of wishes would be based around gaining power and control over every aspect of the worlds socioeconomic structures. I'd also make sure everyone saw this as the best thing to have ever happened ever.

Fourth round of donated wishes would be... fuck, I've never thought that far. I don't need money, I've already got women even without wishes. I guess stuff to better society. Maybe I'd wish for people to discover scientific advancements. No need to have all the glory to myself. Naturally those people making the discoveries would benefit hugely from them, there would be a new social structure where the people at the top get there not through acquisition of wealth but for the scale of their work in bettering peoples lives, their wealth is secondary in terms of social standing but still plenty of it.

This isn't infinite wishes but it's within the standard rules and the effects are pretty much the same.

Infinite money = no economy = money is worthless. Congratulations: you bankrupted the world.

Immortality = the chance of being irrevocably stuck somewhere raises to 100%. If you don't fall down a chasm or something then you'd outlive the sun and eventually when the sun goes nova and destroys the planet you'll, at best, end up floating through space.

The genie told allahudin (blessings upon him) that he couldnt wish infinite wishes, revive people or make someone love him

My already rather unnatural abilities heightened to the point of supernatural levels.
Enough money for my family and I to live comfortably for the rest of our lives.
hang onto the third one for a dark time when it's needed.

can one person with infinite money ruin an economy?

i dont think so man. they would run out of things to buy. and there are things money cant buy.

That would undo your wish, God doesn't grant wishes, he doesn't do miracles, he challenges us so we can overcome them and grow that way.

>and there are things money cant buy.

for everything else, there's MasterCard®.

1. Complete and accurate control over my physical features. If I wanted to have working hawk wings, I could. If I wanted to look like Ed Sheeran (more than I already do), I could. If I wanted my body to not require any food, water, sleep, or blood, I could. Just by thinking about what I want to happen.

2. The ability to travel backwards through time. Any action taken would have no consequences other than the ones I intend. i.e. I kill an inventor in the past. His inventions would still get invented somehow. Or, say, I plagiarize Metal Gear from Kojima, Kojima would still become a powerful and famous video game creator, and his net income would not change. On the other hand, if I kill someone because I want them to NOT do something in the future, then that something that I deliberately wanted to not happen, would not happen.

3. Lelouch's Geass power from Code Geass -- Invoke complete and utter obedience when given any order, including listen to all of my orders, or die (i.e kill yourself).

I don't even know where to start here so I'll just educate you about whales in markets. A whale is an entity that has such great buying power they control the whole market. A whale with infinite money would be able to control any market absolutely, destroying the investment opportunities for literally everyone else, so the markets would collapse. The money would become worthless.

As for the things money can't buy: what's that got to do with money? By definition you can't but them.

Do you even economics?

Sounds boring. I would want taking over the world to be a challenge.

yeah, that would crash the world markets money wise

and as for the immortality, it'd still such that you'd keep aging, and can still contract diseases that will cripple and make you wish you were dead.

>A whale is an entity that has such great buying power they control the whole market.
cool you just repeated yourself but this time said the word "whale" .
now i understand everything.
thanks user!

The immortality thing: depends on the implementation. If you go for elven immortality - never get sick, still die when someone sticks a sword through you - then yeah, that's a better arrangement. True immortality and invulnerability though would be the worst hell. You'd forget everyone you ever knew or loved and you'd outlive absolutely everything.

I get that you don't get it. You don't get it. I get it.

I'd make it as interesting as I desired, that was just an overview of the plan as a whole. With that many wishes you can make life as interesting and entertaining as you want. Horses for courses.

thanks for explaining doe

probably laying in a bed where the power to the life support dipped away and the starvation has rendered you powerless to even get up and eat anything.

1. Ascension

2. Ascension

3. Ascension

what is hyperinflation

Only need one, that every living being would die

bump while more people wish?

Wish #1: Something I want.
Wish #2: Create new genie,
Wish #3: Disable current genie so no one can use it against me.

Rinse and repeat.

1 billion dollars, a loyal wife and my cock to grow 2 more inches in lenght and girth.

> First wish:
> "I wish for all of the powers described on this piece of paper."
> The paper has every superpower imaginable written on it, including the ability to manipulate reality in a godlike fashion. I am an immortal god now.
> Second wish:
> "I wish that no other entity in this universe or any other could ever take away my powers or wishes."
> If anyone has previously wished for powers of their own, they cannot use them now to take my powers away.
> Third wish:
> "I wish for the complete, immediate, and irrevocable destruction of all wish-granting entities, including the entity granting me this wish."
> Now I am a god and there are no more genies to grant anyone else any wishes with which to take away my powers or challenge me.
> Look at me.
> I am the captain now.

Assuming Aladdin genie rules:
1. Parents to have enough money to put me and my sister through college (or whatever she's going to end up doing) and retire comfortably
2. Better stamina (in both senses)
3. The "Time Out" ability from Saved by the Bell.

OP contracted AIDS
A picture of Oprah winfreys gash
Frozen on blu ray

truly the taste of a gentleman