Slavic Memes anyone?

Slavic Memes anyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8JUtf-tva6M
youtube.com/watch?v=7J5JMJ0JHx4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Op pic is partially taken from the 4th pic. Find the president (смех)

Wrong pic, this one

No-one else in this thread?

Slavs are memes anyway, you're just making memes of memes

Boris is best man иди нахуй

Jebaću vam svima mamu pederčine iskavajisane!

He is actually funny, I respect him

Cyka Blyat

When the blins are flipped just right

bump

postite smewnoe

ewe

optimus prime russian version

Slaves*
Fixed.

Hey man this shit is hilarious. U see that vine with the my pet Russian?

but all those are eastern slavs, that is like saying that all americans are mormons. Not that western slaves are better then eastern slavs of course.

Hey man this shit is hilarious. U see that vine with the my pet Russian?.

What's the deal with the squat most humans that are not fat can do it, or is it that accompanied by Adidas?

O shit priviet my russian niggas, im not actually russian but i date a girl whos parents are from donetsk (i think thats how you spell it) ukraine and im out here reppin the squat with yall, hit me with the spiciest slavic ass track suit memes yall got so i can hit her with that meme beam, speciba motherfuckers

this happens when u got dat slavic gene.

Well yes to the addidas, but if you think about it for a second, these motherfuckers are so drunk all they can do is hit that squat, and the impressiveness lies in that though that may be all they can do to hold themselves up, its definitely not the easiest pose to do, so the fact this is the most comfortable position to a drunk slav trying to keep himself up is simply..... Breathtakingly astonishing

Dude. Donietzk is not Russian. Be lucky am only 1/16 UA, and mostly neutral on the war thing.

this one made me lol.

DMITRY IS THE PRIME MINISTER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Im no slav and I do it too. It´s very comfortable

Slav in denial
Kek

Considering ive been dating someone that is not 1/16th, but actually 100% ukranian and speaks russian as theyre first language, whose parents eloped here and tell me about them going to russian school and all this shit about "russian this and russian that" i beg to differ. However when her mother calls her grandmother via skype in ukraine, they speak ukrainian even though they all speak russian in the house. And dont get me wrong, it could have something to do with her dad being in russian military, whos father seems even more russian than all of them put together, id say donetsk (sorry cant see how you spelled it while im typing this comment on mobile, no offence intended) and just the whole of ukraine is russian. I mean it wasnt toooooo long ago ukraine gained its independence. Dont get me wrong though, im not saying any of this in correlation to the war, just my personal opinions. And if ive offended you with them (if i said any of this to my girls dad, he would be fucking pissed so its probably safe to assume i might piss you and a few other people in this thread off) id like to let you know im scottish and irish, so feel free to call me a potato fucker or anything youd like, even though you guys eat just as much potato, you get my point

This Slav was
>triggered

Are you saying the nig i responded to was triggered? Or i am? Genuine curiosity because if youre calling me slav i appreciate that, ill have you know ive been an avid supporter of addidas since about 8 years old

i am russian and i cant sit like this for a long time

>PRIME MINISTER
You mean Chairman of the Government? Plus, he was President too.

Pretty sure it's a stereotype not a Slav thing. Almost certain it's a double jointed trait, not nationality specific.

>It's a trap!!

look for band "БЕТОНЩИКИ"

Dmitry was also president, you retard.

So when the fuck dvach will become free for everyone again?

What the fuck do you want amerikans?

Some of your babushkas borsch please. Also some pelmeni would be nice too, chop chop maxim, andrey and ya you on the corner there, stanley

Honestly why do they prolong their suffering known as existence.

They prolly got some kefir on tap nigga, look how faded they are

Also while im here, if anyone can give me some tips on making pelmeni id appreciate. Ive been quite the avid cook since i was child, so id like to find different ways, if any, to make pelmeni without tainting the authenticity. I usually just boil it with salt and then butter and russian style sour cream at the end

Again one of the worst things ever, the only thing they have ever produced besides Adidas fan base is the occasional supermodel somehow...

Ya actually kefir just tastes like sour cum milk, i dont get what the deal is? I read a bottle once and it was like "champagne of dairy" but i thought "the spooge of dairy" was more appropriate

Is there supposed to be like a 6 minute video of some guys paving shit with some weird electronic jazz shit in the background? Or should i search google and not youtube

Lost

Это самый уебанский перевод, который можно было сделать.

True russian meme

He turns super saiyan in the bath?

. . .

Kukoy super saiyan? U mean super slavic, da? Zumulchee.... Super saiyan.....

The russian "shcolnicks" or "shcolota"

it's in belgium cunt

bumppppp

no

Remember when this guy was 10?

youtube.com/watch?v=8JUtf-tva6M

больше мемы мои друзья

Aptyp

Blin

myraveyka Putina

youtube.com/watch?v=7J5JMJ0JHx4

What the fuck? Im russian and I've never seen any Russian man who looks like that. Even remotly and im taking into account this is a drawing. This pisses me off to be depicts like a fucken ARAB REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE