Texting a woman I have interest in

>texting a woman I have interest in
>send a short conversation hook or interesting picture
>recieve one word responses like "cool!", "lol", "uhh, idk"

Is this typical, or am I just doing something wrong? What do normies even use text for if this is the kind of bullshit 'communication' it produces? Never have this problem with any male friends.

normally when a person responds with 1 word it means they arent really interested sorry OP

yea move on loser

it's over op

Thanks for the clarifications. I just started talking to women and actively trying to date, all this shit is still a mystery to me.

I'd say 95% ite you're fault.
You're either awkward af or talk about highly controversial topics or are too dominating.
Improves with time.

she's not interested but she is being polite.

move on faggot.

>oh and lose some weight you fat fuck.

you have to keep in mind one very important thing op: DONT YOU FUCKING PUT A PUSSY ON A PEDESTAL.

Be on the offensive. always ask qustions that will leave her no choice but to answer with more than one word AND throw the ball back to you. If you throw her the ball and she keeps it to herself it's ogre.

Sounds like she's not interested but wants to be nice about it fam, sry. Either that or you're starting a conversation and it's going nowhere because you aren't actually engaging her after she responds, id try doing that, and if you can't evolve it into an actual Convo then your shit out of luck

always get her to talk as much as possible. Don't talk about yourself unless asked, and even then remain vague. Just be an active listener and ler her blabber while you tease her. Then she'll be like "omg who is this mysterious man who made me open up like this?".

He's too aggressive and demanding (in terms of talking)
Might need to calm down, chill

This

Nah, women have dicks flying at them from all different directions and they have a short attention span. She's probably dealing with several guys who she likes more than OP.

Generally, if you're the one who texting more and sending the longer texts, you're at the disadvantage and you need to stop so you come off as desperate.

I talk to women like I'm shitposting on Cred Forums and I'm disgusted by how well it works. Replying with gifs or pics (not even any text, just the image) works too.

It's really easy too. The more they blabber the more they feel like they're investing in you. Also by not trying to quality yourself you'll come across as a man with options. After all you're the prize.

so you *DON'T* come off as desperate

post the convo and we can tell you where you went wrong

This. Also when texting send her 2 texts for every 3 she sends. OP don't text forever either, texting should be for meeting logistics only. You can barely create attraction by texts, esp. if there's 20 chumps simultaneously doing so. But if you get her to meet up with you, in these times, that means you're already halfway in her pants.

Me, myself, I?
I deal with people by sending them small interesting texts.
Like quite a few each minute, with 3/4 people @ once.
It's actually quite fun.
Also if anyone might say something like "nice guys won't attract females" it depends how you approach it.
If you're an lvl100 edgelord with with a tripcode against a fucboi with a social life, you really can't blame anyone

This. No more contact. If she is remotely interested, she'll get back to you. Girls are expert at this - you are not yet.

Think Judo - if she ever answers, take your time; you do the one word answer. (she won't answer though most likely).

get used to rejection OP. Get rejected 100 times, who cares. On to the next one. Each girl is a fresh chance, so don't linger too much over individual ones. they're all much more alike than they would like to admit anyway, sadly.

Thanks for the advice everyone. This one is ogre, but I have a good idea of what to do next time.

phone is ded, but I can see I wasn't being aggressive enough in my questioning like mentioned.

NOTE: teasing women sometimes works and sometimes doesn't; it just depends if you're blue steel enough to pull it off.

yesu :3

It's enough not to always agree and call them out on bullshit. That's more than what 80% of men dare to do these days.

Welp good luck, but you're probably going to come off too intense or edgy.

Don't listen to these Guys OP, they want you to fail. Haven't you heard of people fighting for love? Jesus, she responds with 1 word texts and shit cause she wants you to PROVE you're interested and rely on her. Text her a lotttt more and show her you're interested, otherwise she'll assume you're not and move on. My god, are you going to let love slip down the drain cause you didn't have the guts to step out of your comfort zone? Text her a lot bro. Women want to feel secure , show her you'll be there.

Cmon man, can't be THAT beta. Just have fun with them, it's an experience to be RELISHED and ENJOYED, not to be sweated over.

I hardly text, I put it out there and purposely send one word texts. I try to get a woman on the phone. Talking about current shit (besides politics, religion, and hardcore sex). Really how it works is isolating yourself from the competition. I can sacrifice a half hour a night talking about stuff, can be some stupid shit as long as it's fun youll get a woman wanting to see you and talk with you. Texting is okay but it doesn't put you out, you are sheep in that realm. Talking and building subjects puts you a bit higher and me for anyways allows to set up a face to face.

Still a key with talking on the phone is if your not that attractive it gives the woman an insight on your personality which they can either say aye or nah to. On the flipside if a woman finds you attractive, DO NOT SPEND MORE THAN 1 HOUR TALKING! It will develop a clingy habit and allow for you to run out of subjects, so when you do meet up, it makes face to face dates and interactions harder.

>be a clingy orbiter
how often does that work out for you. I'm not saying make her do all the chasing, but at least don't shower her with attention like all the other 20 betas blowing up her phone. Pathetic

calling out people on their bullshit is one of the finer pleasures in life. and it works.

I've kissed 3 girls before, I doubt you can say the same neckbeard

Which method would you suggest? I'll try out a few to get a feel for what works for me.

2/10, i'm not THAT autistic user

I have FWB's so there most be something I'm doing right

Yea no shit but I mean, you shouldn't be scared that THEYLL bluff you out or something. Just ride with it and chill.

Lmao okay user.fucking 2/10's doesn't count for shit. I've kissed 3 5/10's, that's triple you

She is probably a boring cunt with no personality anyway.

if so let them. Just play the game with them. "ah man you're on to me.", "Can't hide anything from you can I". Don't actually argue like you would with a man. Instead barter. I don't agree with all that PUA bullshit, just keep it fun. That's the point.

Depends on your style but if you read my other posts in this thread, I like talking to a lot of people and just chilling, teasing them, talking secrets, setting meet ups and whatnot. If you're not @ this stage yet, try get a service industry job, helped me talk smoother. Idk it's up to you.

so is OP prolly. and yet she feels no tingles for him, I wonder why

Trips of truth. Don't put girls on a pedestal

Fuck yourself if you think I'm wrong then, enjoy your shitty life watching women walk out on you. Half the time girls give me a chance cause they feel bad my dad killed himself, and I remind them and it works

Now that's sad man. My mom died but I'm not the one to tell bad news to chicks because chicks are for fun. And if they do find out they think I'm strong because I'm not acting like a bitch about it. But hey, if it works it works.

Also OP, you need to relax. She isn't the only woman. If you feel like you're annoying her or something. Its best for you to work on building up yourself. Workout, lose weight, make sure you don't smell like dried up cum, shave, get more social hobbies, read fucking books beyond scifi and magic shit.

It takes a bit of work but the more interesting yoi seem to a woman to more she will stop sending stupid "lol" type texts and start sending you winky faces and other emoji shits that will get you further along.

fuck yea but see the problem? They can't even talk to females, and when they do, they sweat out their balls and fuck it up.
Imo the most important things you have to look out for
Self confidence
Make sure what you're saying isn't too controversial
Make it open for discussion
Make it fun, be spontaneous
Be open to conversation, don't be an aspie.

I see, quite a few people in this thread and I wasn't sure which one you were. Service is actually what got me talking to women; now working sales gave me the confidence to start dating and shattered my fears of rejection.

Gr8 b8 m8

My 'think Judo' comment was not well contexted (new word). The idea is to keep HER just slightly off balance instead of you. They are used to controlling men with the allure of their twat but they don't really want that; this is why 'women like assholes and not nice guys like me'.

tl;dr - be aloof because they don't expect it, and learn when to strike like a goddamn fucking viper

Wtf, You bullshit them, and they give you a pity handy?
>something to really pity.
>good luck with that.

It'd work better if he did die, but sometimes they find out and get mad.
It's cool tho I'll find someone eventually

My fear of rejection is still here, don't get me wrong. But I've got a reeeeeaaallllly stable girl to hold me, so that's fine. Besides the point, find out her interests and expand a little bit of knowledge on it so you can have a decent convo. But remember she isn't the only female, so you can always give her a pass if you don't feel like it.

You think I give a fuck? I was a kiss less virgin until 27 and I'm using what I have in my arsenal
Not any worse than fratty guys overcompensating and being douchey and lying, and banging drunk girls.
At least the girls I've kissed were sober

>virgin until 27

clearly this is an expert in the art of seducing women

Pretty good advice.

Think of it like fishing - you need a nibble before you yank that hook through the water. Girls know how to nibble and like to be hooked, believe me.

Move on to the next fishing hole if no nibbles. There are a lot of fishing holes.

How the fucking hell are you kissless @ 27? Is that even possible? Even if you had to take time to find a stable gf, it should be @ 20 like me?

Traps ahoy

Exactly. See the problem is im not very outgoing, so I don't meet a lot of girls.
That's why I make friends with their friends.
Met my gf through the friend of a friend, but so worth.
So a friend of a friend of a friend.

I don't need to fucking explain anything to jackasses like you, I'm not kisless anymore so fuck off

Lighten up Francis.

Probably more than you faggot, you think I'm going to believe your Chad stories? We're all fuckin losers here

What even is this

If girls are not saying yes they are saying no. (there are exceptions, but that is advanced intercoursework).

You'll (probably) know yes when you hear it.

so what do you suggest a guy with depression that canĀ“t get a conv. going?

its your mum bro, guts

>im using what I have in my arsenal
>12 years of cum in a jar.