Cred Forums how can i start selling drugs?

Cred Forums how can i start selling drugs?

>pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methamphetamine#Synthesis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do u have supply? Probably not
Can you properly defend yourself from people who would kill you for some chump change? Doubt it.

Don't quit your day job.

you acquire drugs, i think caffeine and sugar are the easiest to get from what i hear, then sell them.

>Has skype and steam open
>"dont quit your day job"

Not him but,
What's that have to do with selling drugs? Drug dealers play video games too. They don't have 9-5 hours... Not glamorizing the lifestyle but, they literally have nothing better to do all day. What hobbies in your in opinion is a drug dealer supposed to have? It's not like they're gonna work on being a better professional.

Some of my best friends irl are big time drug delears - and they play video games constantly, one of them last summer spent it whole in house playing video games and going out only to sell.

They also never got into a fight as this user said
guess just don't deal with subhumans and you're safe.

OP here

was thinking on two of the easiest methods.
i can have my own supply, one can just simply google what substance u wanna do, and make it with different grades of difficultness. the other choice was buying it via silkroad, and the answer for your shitty question is yeah, i would be anonymous. no one can kill you if they don't know who you are.

Don't do man!

You're selling drugs, of course you're going to be dealing with sub humans. That's not something you can avoid. Maybe if you sell weed and you know a domestic distributor that's cool you can sell to upper middle class or some shit and avoid the dregs but that's impossible to find.
Why would you want to sell drugs anyways? Are you in the USA? Over 26? Don't have a felony record? Go to a community college. You can get financial aid to cover most if not all of your tuition. That's a better more sustainable option then selling drugs. Doesn't really matter if you got good grades in high school either. College classes, especially community college are easy, and as long as you pick a major with good employment prospects and don't pick something retarded like engineering that you know you can't do you're almost guaranteed to finish if you stick with it.

this reply is so pic related user

Move to Cincinnati
Apply for sales job at Hoechst (the maker of RU-486, an abortifacient) , Mallinkrodt, or the Nutraceutical manufacturer that made Extenze (remember the Smiling Bob commercials?).

The UC Genome Research Center could use a telemarketer to reach earlier and newer investors to fund new and ongoing investigations into Diabeetus, lactose intolerance, female self cutting affectation, pawg bestiality, sudden chimping syndrome, the JEIS-1 retrovirus (the job and education intolerant syndrome), and other features within the negro genome in order to find a cure cheaper than simply funding Planned Parenthood abortions for generations to come.

Are you 14? Or just retarded. First off silk road got closed down and is full of honey pots and isn't reliable anymore (and hasn't been for 2 years) and secondly the drugs you can potentially make at home "with chemicals" is geared toward a clientele that barely has enough braincells to fill a petry dish. They don't know how to computer. They probably won't even have a computer cause they sold it for more drugs. They probably won't even have electricity.

So you obviously don't know shit about drugs, you don't have a supply, why the fuck do want do something like this? It doesn't make you hardcore. You're just going to die even you did link with real dealers.

Do you even have fucking capital to buy drugs? They don't just give you drugs for free. Are you going go suck dick anonymously from this message board to barter for drugs on crack-chan?

How do you plan on shipping drugs to tweakers you made in your parents basement anyways? We've established they don't have computers.

Do you have a doctorate in pharmacology you're neglecting to tell us about? Are you constructing a super drug with this degree secretly?

Don't you think... And stick with me now, if drugs were that easy to make that you could just Google the shit and make with stuff you can find around the house that everyone would be doing it. Why would they need you in the first place if they can just Google it and get high without dealing with scummy retarded drug dealer...

yeah you guys, are just so murrican. i'm talking about making dmt, or growing shrooms, or growing weed.. i'm not from usa, so your arguments are invalid.

it's true that silk road isn't what was, but there's still plenty of trusty dealers, and therefore one can rely on that supply. then, the base capital for starting the business it's provided by the members, or can easily be earned by selling couple of shrooms or weed jars.

>inb4 no u can't

if you don't know how sellign drugs works then you don't know the people you need to know to sell drugs.

probably better to whore yourself out.

proof that gun is not bb shit, with timestamp fag

its not proof enough that you can clearly see the slide stop, firing pin, thumb safety and the fact that he says "Colt" right on the slide?

obviously you've never seen a real gun before so no point in trying to prove shit to you

and how exacctly are you going to sell it and remain anonymous? you gonna have someone sell it for you? he will find out who you are. and youll be putting his life in danger so he will have to get a cut of your profits, which will already be watered down since you are spending money on silk road.

Your options are to grow shrooms, weed, or peyote. I would recommend growing weed or shrooms. Or you could buy cheap from deep Web sites like outlaw marketplace and sell local.

why so edgy sir?

buy drugs for $50
split drugs into 5 packets
Charge $15-20 per packet
????
profit

dmt is easy to make and the elementary substance is legal to order from the net

go to festavles.
you got supply and demand. can easily middle man a lot of money or usually just a lot of drugs.

are the shrooms that grow on cumrags the type of shrooms that get u high? serious question

you can see same shit on mine gg MEU Colt 1911... so yeah, continue edgymaster

Get your degree in chemical engineering, chemistry or pharmacy

Get a job for some big pharma company

Sell drugs completely legally and get paid alot of money while doing it

There are a few drugs you could make money off buying them online first. For example, if you can find customers for MDMA you can buy a half ounce for 400 bucks online and sell a gram for 80 bucks depending on where you live, and make a good profit. Valium is also cheap online. You can get 100 pills for roughly a dollar or 1.50 a pill and sell them for 2 to three bucks each and make a good profit as well. Opiates are tough to get for a cheap price unless you buy a lot, same with coke.

there are so many ways to keep it anonymously, user. just see the difference between digital reality and talking with someone. i mean, u won't even use Telegram, or internet at all. real anonymity exists, and is so old as language or fire is

This is true. Im a chemical engineer, and while i dont work in pharmeceuticals i do know how to make molly and meth easily. I havent done it but i know the process and what you need.

i kek'd but really, i'm talking abour psychedellics too and selling them at good prices

i think about this
yeah just keeping it low profile, would work

Only since you rolled trips

>delivered
>no longer fag
>nice gun

i know some people who go with 100 bucks and leave with thousands worth of shit.
so easy.

Would you be willing to share the deets?
Someone on here should be able to figure the big words out.
Or could you spell it out in retard?

i just don't get how this shit can be bait. i'm not from usa, no one has asked where i'm from

not really good money there, but w/e. best cash / risk ratio is probably selling molly.

your clientele is pretty cool, and profit margins are nice.

coke is good too - sell at high end nightclubs, get connected, then minimize your contacts to reduce exposure.

either way, don't carry much money, keep bulk of drugs away from you. don't want to get robbed / busted.

>Someone on here should be able to figure the big words out.
not him but organic chemistry is a little more than figuring big words out.

here is how to make meth:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methamphetamine#Synthesis

Where re you from then nigga damn?
Making us ask and shit.

I'll stick to making crack if I hit rock bottom then, that's ez.

south america fam, there are plenty of details to ask

kind of reminds me of those BB guns where you put the rounds into a fake shell like you pic related

all right user, someone who asked something really good to read. yeah i thought about molly, and it's a nope for coke. i mean, i would only sell things that won't hurt you, in any way.

molly or lsd are synthetics but they don't harm anybody if you teach the user how to use them

>trying this hard

im just trying to trigger gun man for fun, slow night

nigga you for real?
molly can hurt people, and coke can be safe if you teach the user,

k

go work donald's kid

i nerver would start dealing drugs in the usa..

i don't thinks so, ecstasy is safe enough if the user read some harm reduction articles on erowid or psychonaut wiki. coke isn't safe in any ways just because of the way they do it, even the purest one. but hey, i just wouldn't sell what i'm not into

Stick to weed depending where you are it probably has far less penalty. If you think you need to carry a weapon on you, you shouldn't be dealing. Start with a half ounce then work up. Try to make friends but keep them at a distance as connections are good but word spreads fast. Have a car and switch burners every month and you can live comfortably

>difficultness

It's fucking DIFFICULTY, you turd burglar. I would love to see your retarded ass try and be a drug dealer when you don't even have the most basic grasp on communication.

I'd say nearly every dealer I've met isn't very smart. If they are they fuck people over legally. The ones that are smart generally start moving too fast too quick and end up in deep shit

through friends you can probably find someone with a decent enough network to hook you up with weed to start with, after that just buy yourself a bb gun or a knife and start working corners, get some of your friends that you trust in on it, "like people you know won't ever snitch on you" the pay will be awful but you can still do it on your own, entirely depends on where you are located though.

A bb gun. What a great way to get shot

Its 2016 man, working corners with weed? How old are you guys? Thats fuckings idiotic yo all you have to do is contact a supplier make sure hes pretty serious about money and he will front you i dont know how america is but i only pick up 100 at a time if he tries to overprice it and get over 55% of the profit refuse to deal. The profit should always be 55/50 5% to him cause you dont pay upfront if you pay up front it should be 45/55 or more to you since he pays far less than youll ever do selling small amounts also get a second phone and gets someones personal nr (the one on bankcards) and put it in hes name 11 digits code in the start give your product out cheaper than the original price so people will hear about it and you dont have to make your clientel yourself. Never meet a person who is unsure of how much he needs but tells you to bring alot. Never bring a knife or a gun to a drugdeal cause nobodys gonna kill you for some drugs if your not selling meth or heroin and you really dont want them to take your knife and stab you with it.

all i'm saying is if you're gonna sell illegal shit you need to protect yourself in some way, having it all stolen isn't an option

Yeah grow your own and try it, it really works!

>Cred Forums how can i start selling drugs?

Get drugs
Find someone who wants drugs
Trade drugs for money

That's pretty much it, faggot.

>bb gun
>protect yourself
>being this fucking retarded

elaborate

1. Get drugs
2. Sell drugs
3. Dont do all your profit
4. ?????
5. Profit
6. You are now a nigger

>Never bring a knife or a gun to a drugdeal cause nobodys gonna kill you for some drugs if your not selling meth or heroin

Are you retarded? I was a heroin addict and I'd kill some kid for 5$ so I could get that monkey off my back. Don't listen to this kid OP. He's underaged fuck.

Mongrolian

>nobodys gonna kill you for some drugs if your not selling meth or heroin

Where do you live, in Wonderland??! In Canada people get stabbed over a cigarette. I'm pretty sure someone would kill you for weed, somewhere. You're dumb.

i don't get the cutting corners metaphore (if it is one) but all i can say is that i live in a place or zone that is violent, generally speaking but it isn't brasil. you can move with certain freedom on the streets, alwayas having it low key or however it's said

Dat trigger discipline.

kek

1) Find supply in an online Tor marketplace.

2) Don't sell weed/meth/coke, to avoid stupid customers which can be violent or even worst, cartels. Nobody will try to kill you if you sell MDMA, ket, psychedelics, aderall or party stuff.

3) Sell your stuff at the front of edm parties. Give their a fake name and the number of an anonymous phone you buyed before.

4) People will start to just contact you for stuff. Be sure every customer is recommended by a regular. Arrange meetings in fast food.

5) Be sure to sell uncut stuff under the local market price. You will already have minimal 500% to 800% margin, you don't need to have 1000%, don't be a dick.

6) Don't use your money to buy shiny shit like a brand new motorcycle.
Avoid to have a too big business (no more than $500 to $1000). Just enjoy your life with this surplus income source and find a real job.

You will be killed by cartel in a week. God speed little doodle

Heroin addict....can confirm