pics you weren't supposed to share

wat

story please.

Ofc don't share, he doesn't want to be labelled as a queer fucktard

>hurdur anime faggotry

wtf is that supossed to be

im confused by OPs image

What??

Wow its been a while since I seen this one.

pls explain

Any tits?

huehuehue

only oldfags know this story

MedFag and hand surgeon here: I do these. This is a variant of a pedicled groin flap. You raise the skin of the flap from the donor site (in this case the lateral thigh all the way down to the knee) and maintain a flap base still connected to the donor site (near the hip). The flap is wide usually 4 inches or so. The cut end of the flap is sewn to the recipient site (in this case the thumb). The flap is sewn into a tube and is used to cover a soft tissue defect and recreate a tubular structure like a finger or thumb. The skin flap is left attached to the donor site for about 3 weeks then it is separated from the donor site. This time allows blood vessels to grow into the flap from the recipient site and supply the flap after it is cut from the donor. It swells and gets engorged, hence the reason it looks like a penis. This swelling goes away over time and the flap shrinks significantly.

They hit him was mustard grass

OP here

> 2016
> not fucking your own thigh with your thumb
> mfw

sauce on this?

Stick a timestamp on that bby?

Explain this then faggot

That dude is definelty walking through the elevator sideways!! hahahahahahaha

No paper around :(

> mfw

It's called writing on your skin, sweetheart. Been since the Cred Forumsirth

looks like it hurts like hell if you move too much

Is this how they make a penis for female to male trans surgery?
I knew they took flesh from the leg to do it but i seriously can't find anywhere that explains it in detail after that.
It's all "And then a penis is made from some leg and everything is perfect forever the end" with the kind of vagueness one would go about describing childbirth to a kid.

But what is it meant to treat?

Tinder

more?

nice tits. Reminds me of my ex's. I gotta get back with her.

Her eyes look gross

Now I could be wrong but I feel like that's not the focal point of the picture.

I'm 12 and what is this?