Hi Cred Forums just did a lot of adderall and really wanna talk with people. Anyone like the band Oasis?

Hi Cred Forums just did a lot of adderall and really wanna talk with people. Anyone like the band Oasis?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kXxm7ECz92Y
youtube.com/watch?v=43pM0CwByhY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no one actually likes oasis

Why do ya say that?

I do but I don't wanna talk. What's the story is goat album.

You're my wonderwall of never ending shit and faggotry

What's your guys favorite song by oasis?

I like that song Wonderwall, but I haven't ever really checked out anything else they've made.

Champagne supernova and don't look back in anger are really good. Live forever is a tune too.

go away montie it's 5 AM in michigan

Adderall is great user, make sure to have some gum handy though as teeth grinding can really fuck with ya.

Stims in general are fantastic. Molly is my favorite.

i miss adderall

Ya I've got a pack ready to go :)

Why don't you have it anymore?

i live in italy.. when i was in florida i was never prescribed it but i knew a lot of people that took it. man i felt like i could do and talk about anything on it

I've heard it's similar to weak cocaine

it's better than coke imo.. coke is more intense though. more euphoric but just not worth the money and its duration is shit.. adderall lasts 4-5 hours. i felt really happy and extremely concentrated. i dont think i have add or adhd. just lazy i guess

Never tried coke and wondering if it's worth it.

no.. very fun but you'll end up spending minimum 100-150 bucks and fiending for it after 5 hours. anyone know how to get some adderall in italy??

No idea. From Ireland myself

oh nice dude i'm irish italian. my family is from letterkenny. you?

no, but can you tell me where you got your adderall in florida? a buddy of mine had an autistic friend who would just give it to him. but they are both gone now.

A bit south of limerick.

all my connects moved, sorry man. the only things that go around in italy are coke and weed, if you're lucky you'll find some really good LSD

Nice man, I really wanna go back to ireland. Only visited a couple of times cause most of my family moved to Italy and the states

Never left the country except staying in the states for a bit when I was young

i used to just go to some store in my town for alcohol, the guy was not from our country and he was always nice, never asked for id or anything. in my experience people from other countrys almost always give you the shit you want.

oasis? ffs user
you into modest mouse?

you should visit italy. just don't live here, it sucks

What's wrong with it?

yeah other countries seem to be very tolerant about drugs in general.. I feel like there is a lot of ignorance and contradictory people in the states. everyone's on fucking xanax and adderall though

hard to have a career here without any good connects.. everyone kind of acts the same and it's a very superficial place. depends on where you are though. i live in rome

even taylor swift is good on adderall man

I always wanted to visit Rome. How are the sights there?

just listen to modest mouse man that shit will change your life

Really beautiful. Very dirty city though. We don't take care of it that much

I have every album. Listen to explosions in the sky. That shit changed my life

this is my favorite song by modest mouse. check out magic hours by explosions in the sky. very different genre though lol youtube.com/watch?v=kXxm7ECz92Y

das naice, haven't heard this. when i downloaded the discography a lot of the smaller eps had a bad format.

you guys heard of fat freddys drop? kiwi band but they're getting big all over the world now

Do you think it's worth visiting?

yes, extremely fun when it comes to partying

i'll check em out. i love exploring music

youtube.com/watch?v=43pM0CwByhY

yeah dude check out the album 'based on a true story', it's a classic. or the song blackbird or ten feet tall.

kora are fucking good too