Anyone in Tasmania?

Anyone in Tasmania?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vh1RVsMgeVc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I will be in about 2 weeks :P

What do?

travelling around

I'm thinking of visiting, I am a crossdresser and would like to know if I will get a frosty reception from the locals

WTF is a Tasmania

yeah man. Chilling in bed in North Hobart. What's up?

>being this uneducated

It's a euphemism for vagina

Resident of Launceston that travels a lot around the state. Where does OP hail from?

Chillin' in the South

Hawthorn

Uni finishes in a month or so, what to spend my shitty worthless time doing over the summer?

spent some time in hobart very recently. one of the best times of my life hands down

>Tasmania
It'll be annexed be Victoria by the end of the year senpai

glenorchy pleb reporting in

Wa fag here. Ur all inbred and no one from the mainland thinks ur worth shit.

U all suck..... dads dixk

nothing wrong with the incest babies - in fact the little jews that all look the same nowadays are even more beautiful than any child I'd ever seen. Bright eyes, sharp cheekbones, big smiles.

did a tassie bloke fuck your mum or something, such cancerous butthurt

Hows dA mining boom cumming along dare mate?
loose mucH?

Fuxk you . You brother fuxking reject. What are u good for nothing. Fuxkin salmon. Thats it ur fish farming niggas NO ONE LIKES U CAUNTS!

AFP?

It's Lonny, asswipe

No bit your mum fucked ur mum whose also ur sister and getting gobbies from ur dad is like rubbing a cheese grater against ur tewth you snaggle toothed gypsies

Checked and kekd. Take the time to write ur grammer is fuckin terrible and ur a "high class mainlander" sort out ur shit

whtas his nanna gut too doo with all?

You guys should just drift off to Antarctica or join the kiwis. Seriously you guy contribute nothing to main land, even Canberra has a larger GSP. Yet some how you inbreds hold a fuck ton of seats in parliament.

Kek!
I think they is a sofistico

Fuck me if this is the type of trash that lives in tasmania, no wonder the mainland thinks we're all inbred

second this, come join the kiwis. australia is basically like america's wanking hand, too self-absorbed to even realise how shit the rest of the world thinks they are. i think there's probably hope for you tassies though.

i hear you throw a sick bush-doof

Nah just the devil

Kek'd

Wtf is a bush door? Is that some kind of sex?

West Moonah reporting in

What the fuck is going on in this thread I cant even understand what you fuckers are saying....

its like all the slang is devised to be as flamboyant as possible

Yeah the bush doofs are pretty sick went to one on Mt Wellington not too long ago

Do you have a qt boy living in your house

>gobbies
>tassie bloke
>bush doof

Wat

Gobbie is short for blowjob
Tassie is short for Tasmania
A bush doof i a party in the forest

7005 who up?

ye nigga i am

>Checked and kekd. Take the time to write ur grammer is fuckin terrible and ur a "high class mainlander" sort out ur shit

Not the guy you're raging at, but shit man. If you're gonna try to attempt to attack someones intelligence then you should come off as intelligent yourself. Fucking inbred aussiecunts I swear.

Fuck, Launnie here ayy

7009 here smashing some Cassie D's

Launnie CUNT, it's Liam! Wanna throw some shrimp on the barby and come fuck my sister you useless cunt?

Yeah sick

Used to live in Battery Point.

Fuck oath I do cunnie. Nip off down to heritage Forrest for a bilson after?

This just in;
>Wikileaks releases 5gb's of stolen emails from Australian generals
>mfw it's 5gb's of them calling each other "cunts" in 2600 different terms

I'm not actually from Tazzy but I came here to see a bunch of related cunts argue with each other for hours until they realise they're all fucking the same aunty.

7004 reporting in...

Been living here almost 2 years now and still have no idea what I'm doing.

Get a farm or fuck off. fucking hard to start any kind of career here unless you work in agriculture

Well excuse me for being born in another state and not using your local lingo you inbred faggot

Wanna play a round of goon of fortune some time cunt?

Relations already own a farm/land, will be mine when the time comes. Working elsewhere heaps which looks promising as well.. Just bored as fuck on my days off. Beautiful place but fuck me you've pretty much done it all after a few months.

I used to live in Midway Point a few years ago, worked at southern cross telco, now living in south wales uk

That's what drugs are for

It's too fukin' hot down here. I didn't sign up for this 18degree shit. I signed up for 15 followed by hail, heavy rain storms and then a goddamn mild cyclone tracy, and today it was just hot. Fuck.

>tazzy
its tassie you fuck head

Not a lot to do, really. Unless you like going for walks, surfing, or spending money on things to do with friends minus friends (assuming you don't have any down here to hang with). Otherwise it's a whole lot of nothing. A lot of the locals seem to swing the direction of meth/ ice to pass time it seems

Nah mate, not for me. Too many people on the ice down here.. sad really.

ayy 7005 represent, which street u on boi?

I'm in north Hobart

Only just saw your post after my last one Don't really have mates outside of work here. Know a few people but just not the same really. I think meth is disgusting and would never touch the shit. You can really notice the effects of it around here though, which really upsets me. I see way too many younger people fucked from it here and like you said, its all a boredom thing really- Much like the rest of Australia really. Such a terrible thing.

So when the next Martin Bryant gonna do his thing? Any bets on who and when? I mean look at where we are posting

It's rampant down here especially. I wonder if it is purely from boredom, or if something else sparked it.

Still, what are your hobbies? Basky isn't too far away from you if you're into track events. Got a hill climb coming up in a month or two, which will be pretty fun. Historics will be racing there soon if you like watching old monaros and shit go fast and then stop suddenly and go slow for a bit.

Otherwise there's like, a chocolate factory you can't tour anymore, an rc track down in goodwood that meets every second saturday (offroad side used to race the first and third sat, but lost too many members). Uhm, jb hifi was a big selling point for the northerners... Sandy bay beach is pretty g. And then the bush walks/ hikes and stuff, and laser tag, movies, shops, and good places to eat. That's almost it from my northern understanding

Was pretty surprised how prevalent it was down here, coming from the mainland and all.. Shit is everywhere.

Walks, drives, new places and that is definitely my thing- Been meaning to travel around the state a bit more but time is just an issue.. All my hobbies went out the window with full time work, ha.

Your understanding is as good as mine bro, feel like I've done almost everything in this city.. Cheers heaps for the reply though, really appreciate it. :-) What brought you down south?

Launceston here you cunts. What the fuck is happening?

Also why to you hobart cunts get all the decent looking women? Some good ones up north but fuck, more hot sluts in one hobart pub than a whole night out in lonny.

Mostly events down south at basky, or friends.
Otherwise I'm usually up north. Probably an odd concept for a mainlander, but 2 hours is far too far away, and we palm it off as a full day trip for the most part. Have heard stories of mainlanders travelling for hours to get somewhere for lunch, it's weird.

But all g man. Good luck with it, vidya might be your best bet otherwise

I hope that's not an example, looks like a fuckin demon

it's just the meth

Yeah, but a demon with pretty decent tits.

No, not really anyone at all

She looks underage, and possessed by meth. I'm worried about you user

The tits are aight though

Wheres all the traps at at Tassie eh?

You don't want to find them.

21 according to facey. Prawn mate, not interested in anything above the neck.

Tas-fag reporting.

Hello fellow Tasmanians. Why is Hobart so much better than Launceston?

While I've got some tasfag attention, any anons have Amy B's nudes? I know shes in melb now, and a crazy butterface weeb, but I know they exist and her rack is rock'n.

Yeah I do cunt im looking for a BASS TRAP
Can ya help
BASS TRAP

No.

Tha'ts quite a load angry dragon

Yeah s/he's Bass.

Yeah he lost !
I'm looking for a BASS (BASE ) TRAP
"That's very specific isn't it"
BASS TRAP if you take my meaning sir
BASS TRAP kek

You've lost me.

Also, am I gonna be the only one sharing tassie chicks?

yeah let me just reach into my asshole and pullout tasmanian nudes

oshit. more of her plz

7250 chef reporting in

Chopped up and ducks lately?

North East checking in

Nah don't work at the star bar

Any passive aggressive bitches on graveyard shift tonight?

Spudsville?

Its actually known as the chad bar faggot

Now now yeasty queefbucket no need to be a keyboard warrior shit lord I prefer a quiet pint at Irish haven't been to the star bar in years

Don't think it'll be known as anything before long. That shit ruined their rep.

Just as long as you don't go to HNY.

Fuck, you'd break a leg slipping on puddles of herpes in that shithole.

is that where the duck thing happened?

I'd like to see a full inquiry and if it is found they did it themselves I could imagine the litigation case going down fuck shitstorm fuck nugget sjw bullshit

Yeah. Fuck knows what happened, but they handled it worse than a teenage abortion.

Don't you hate it when bad things happen to good paragraphs?

>Lonny cunts thinking their better than us Hobarters
Get out of your fucking hole for a moment and look around, the only thing you fucks have got going for you is the Tamar valley. And even that looks like shit

7250 launnie reporting in!!

I chef within a km of there we've been busier now more than usual I do actually feel sorry for the guys there...

Lonny here, only idiots who think we're better than hobart have never left ravenswood or listen to Keith Urban.

Grammar Nazi... I'm using my phone.

Who owns Cradle Mountain then

7015 masterrace coming through

Holy shit!
I had heard about it but had no idea where

The oak is where it's at tho.

7050 posting boys.
Why are there so many chinks in the cbd? Went up there this arvo and they were fucking everywhere. It like I took a trip to Melbourne.

Yeah, work in a kitchen and can tell the difference.

Fair enough, if it happened the way it happened then they kinda deserve it. No greenie but don't see the point in chopping up an animal for fun. But the manager is meant to be a bit of a dick and handled it badly, just spun out of control with facebook's keyboard warriors.

Followed by Irish or bakers

Not your grammar, just started with a fair point and devolved into meaninglessness

Thought that was a parchment with shatter on it! Now I'm flaccid

Definitely!!

don't stop pls
fucking spot on there
that statement is prob more accurate than you think.
have you been to launnie lately cunt, shits pretty cash! and i used to live in Hobart.
fucken ayy

another 7248 fag reporting in, why is every one from Hobart..

What's there to do for fun in Hobart?

My racially darker bruthas!

>more accurate

I was thinking more literal truth.

can't say I have, went up there to watch the footy a few years back and it felt fucking lifeless. but I dunno, it could be completely different for all I know

Also, mowbray/uni?

a nice little bar at the beginning of latita street in north Hobart near the highway, its painted gray just head on in every ones pretty friendly.

If you couldn't sense the anger at the end of my post I suggest you may need to be tested for autism or mild aspergers.

Ex-7010 fag checkin in. Used to hang at Norfgate, somehow thought loving to WA was a good idea.

Wish I had more. Have some of Dr. Harry's lesbian daughter instead.

Port headland?

lol i wouldn't study at utas if you fucking paid my way but yeah mowbray.

for me its the right amount of developed and not so crowded, can get all the same services here as in Hobart just not as many fucking art school hipsters and bogans.

Nah, Perth NOR

Already had the test, turns out it's more likely ADD. If you're having trouble maintaining rational thought you might like to join me next time.

Do Tasmanians feel excluded from the sporting landscape because there is no professional sporting team?(twenty20 doesn't count)

not bad, what's her story? i have a few of but its on a hard rive i have locked up and forgot the god dam key.

Having a smoke along vermont road as we speak

went to port it was fucking hot as fuck, roads melting by 10:30 am

yeah a little bit.
sitting in my lounge room stoned off my ass.. as we speak.

The local government does, that's why we spend more on the hawks than we do our hospitals.

Went to scotch? Went to the mainland and now living with a woman old enough to be her mother.

Good one dickhead
come on Cred Forums to discuss sports
get the fuck back into the bell curve idiot

Sometimes. Having to buy a plane ticket to the mainland everytime you want to watch a game doesn't help

Matt?

7250 reporting in

yeah they do, am i the only person who thinks the entire state cabinet needs to be lined up against the wall and shot?
Jesus some seedy shit goes down in/comes out of tasmania.
starting to get more and more launnie fags here, is good.

Yeah bruv. Im up West Launie way

Yeah it does.

UTAS checking in

ye olde Rose Bay

Can we get a Launie nudes dump up in this bitch I thinks it is my one and only chance to see someone I might know on here

Looking for trap pictures from Lawnie

>tasmania thread

Fuck me these are rare
7112 here

Agreed!

Pic related, gabby p

tassie is literally the shittest place to live full of retarded cunts

I dont have any bruvva. Someone post something.

And her fb profile pic

Keep it rolling. Post everything you have. Doesnt even have to be nude (preferred) but I just wanna see someone i know.

We can do this bois

Forgot pic

Steady bec wait for the magic word ;)
also checked

Say beers irish tomorrow 5 o'clock. Whos in ?

Don't know her but getting close. ;)

Fuck yeah mang, you drink the black stuff?

Ingrid, seen her posted once or twice.

Got anyone from LC or St Pats?

7005 reporting in

Welcome to the breads bruv

Brittony, not like her nudes are hard to find though.

Searching local photographers is a fucking gold mine.

Mostly burbon havent had guiness in ages ...Probs go one. Wait arent zambreros giving a 1000 burritos away tomorrow

Hell yeah, 12pm start. I imagine they'll be crowds out the street

Would love some st pats!

Nobody current or recent. Wish I did. April here is my unicorn...

Jesus fucking Christ this is the most Australian thing I've seen all fucking day
Rokeby reporting in

Yeah man but ive got work.

came here to post this

BOOOOOOOM!! I know her.

Any 2012?

Night of the quinkan was the shit

c,mon guys i know you've got more nudes. i just want to come by some one i know to jerk off to! help me outtt here.

Haha any stories? I would drag my dick across a cheese grater to see her tits.

Well ill be at irish at 5 see some of you cunts there

More tits I wanna see.

I'm the only one posting so far, fucking hell...

I have seen them, many moons ago i might add, friend had a couple nudes of people in the year.

Mate of mine did a fake of bec j

Name, is it old photo because it looks familiar

Get them. I fucking beg you!

Erin

Maybe 3-4 years ago. Dont think i have them

sorry i havent been here that long and dont have access to my hobart nudes but i might know tha chick, is she at uni now?

Narr wasnt who i thought. Cheers

youtube.com/watch?v=Vh1RVsMgeVc

Mate, if you can get them off your mate, I would litterally jizz my fucking pants. Seriously, idgaf if you take my email and I have to wait a month.

Just asked mate, he dont have them. Were on old, old phone.

Police much you can get static i.p from an email

Righto chessnut

He know anyone who might? What kind of amateur doesn't back up his wins?

What would you give them out of 10?

Im the only one posting maye, if I was the police I'd have arrested myself twice.

Have you got the one of her and her friends in bikini's. That was floating about

This one? If there's another please share.

You are blessed with the waters of the first basin my friend, i thank you

Any snapchat wins

Nighy tas bros I can't keep me eyes open

Umm hella long time ago. Should be her and 2-3 others, i dont have pic but i know it exists so apologies if you cant sleep tonight

Praise be the Victorian master race

Peace mang.

Tasmania grows our Opiet supplies for drugs. They do contribute naive fag

I'm gonna be up all night, cursing being born a few years too fucking early.

Okay, posted a few, now some requests. Any know if an win exists if Cat Studley?

I feel you pain my brother. You go St Pats?

Alix

Yeah. Over a decade ago though.

not to shabby.. is alix her name cause she looks like some one i know but im not sure. her last name was crawly or some shit.

Dani T would also be amazing

Alix brown

Tyyyyy thats my nigga.

dam.. still haven't come by any one i know :-(

You may know taylor as the chick in her unferwear in the capri ads.

She from Burnie? Would love to help but too far out, any where Launie i may be able to help

Give us some hints of where you may know someone from?

Now we are talking.

Originally yeah, Cat was burnie, lived in lonny for a few years. No idea where now.

Tell us bud, post nudes if you have em and ill see if i got someone you might know

Hmm. Dunno her sorry mang.

West Launnie here.Who will be razzing town on saturday night?

Im west launnie also. And yeah probs mang

I'll be there.

>
Should be sick might see you out

No doubt. But we wont know each other.

ok, im in my 20's and most of the people i know are to, worked at places like chicken barn, bunnings, target ect, some LC and some St Pats. most of the girls i know here are total sluts and love to part so i figure there got to be nudes out there some where. one chick i know has got to have nudes floating around is Paige the Indian looking chick.

Ellena P

Thats the fun, just ask every person if you are that cunt from west launnie

>>indian looking

"Ay, you west launie cunt?" P

Apparently paige knows jamie, who's also on my wishlist.

yea pretty much we will find each other eventually

Anyone for some Paige P?

"Nah mate, mowbray cunt"

Who the fuck?

you sure its the right paige? and jamie who?

Is that natalie?

Finally! I'm not the only one posting.

In Lonnies; "No sorry, I'm from Riverside"

In Newwy; "fuck off cunt or il bot'l u"

Jamie McDonough, in the pic too.

are you the uni fag in mowbray or a new mobro?

Getting close to post limit. New thread?

Smoker on vermont.

yeah some one start a new thread!
oh right, and wht the fuck where you doing just hanging out on vermont street smoking..?

Oi cunts. At the very least I'm going to start another tassie thread around 11:30 pm tomorrow. Hunt down your wins, get your shit together and make it another thread to remember.

Can't smoke indoor nigga.

Shit, should be careful, if someone else is mowbray then they might actually be black.

this, i'll try to be there!

This goes double for the bloke who's seen April's tits.

every mother fucker in mowbray is black, i just assumed you were black.. or Indian.. or asian...

Nah, just in debt.

Beleive in the cleave

sick as tits

niceeee

Yeah I'm pretty sure most of the population is in this thread.

Seriously sometimes I forget you guys exist as a state like honestly do you guys even fucking vote? Why bother you should all move over here to the mainland and we can turn Tazmania into something useful like a dump.

It's less understandable than ebonics for fucks sake.

15 posts in and:
>dude using x instead of c
>illiterates everywhere
>slang that's even less understandable than cockney rhyming slang
>some faggot who's skipped every geography lesson he's ever had to attend

So this is what you get when you put your prisoners on an island and let them go their merry way.

Pretty sure these cunts are all related one way or another

Tassie:

Full of huge labia sheilas that can bite the top off a bottle of beer.

Honestly Tazmania needs to be fucking purged its such a fucking joke. Legit.

Anyone know why these poofs are mad?

What the FUCK. I did not expect to see so many Tasmanians on Cred Forums.

It's 2AM on a Tuesday you fucking wankers, if you're not cramming for a test tomorrow or shift working then fuck off to bed, it'll do you good.

Because they want an easy target for their frustration.

Fuck off cunts, we know it's shit but it's the best we have right now.

Sleep is for the dead.

Piss off cunt I'm doing an all-nighter for the hell of it
Seems about right. Where does that bloody inbred stereotype come from?

I honestly forgot the fucken state existed. Last time I heard about them was in the 90s

It's like Tazmania was created by foreigners who only heard about Australian stereotypes and thought "yep" "this is Australia" your state is literally a fucking meme.

Literally because we have a small and largely rural population.

Fucking kek.

Laugh all you want, some of us have the skills to get the goods.

Alisha Lawton's ass

Mate you should check to see if she's your cousin. Better safe than sorry

Get your hand of my penis.

>thinks I'll raise to the bait of such an old shitty joke

You should try calling a german a nazi sometime.

This, is, democracy, manifest

Bump with erin B because she makes my peepee tingle.

God's country here
Land of the Free
More of these inbred titties
I need to make a trip down under to expand the gene pool

First time I've ever had the privilege of saying it to an actual transmanian tho. Cheers for that cunnie

she looks like Legolas with titties
MOAR nigga MOAR

Still here? Think I have some win but you probably won't like it.

did she go to art school?

All I got.

more nipples man. love pierced

FIND MOAR

Welcome to try

No idea

Time of death: 2:35 AM

See you cunts tomorrow at 11.30

See you then. Come prepared.