What do you guys think happened to Madeleine McCan?

What do you guys think happened to Madeleine McCan?

abducted raped and murdered obviously. because people are cunts!

She's probably fuckin' dead, she's been gone for a decade

cows are cunts too

fucking glad we make them suffer before we eat them

I reckon the parents killed her either deliberately or accidentally and covered it up

Do you think the mother was involved in her death?

Parents did it
>both doctors
>kid wouldn't go to sleep
>dosed her with an anesthetic
>overdosed
>oh shit
>keep up the abduction story

she's sharing a cloud with JonBenet in heaven

Omg stahp I'm gonna cry :'(

They were too pure for this world

The mother drugged her so they could go out for dinner. She died, they disposed of her body and played innocent.

Yeah I guess it seems plausible.

One theory is that his her body for over a month, rented a car, and disposed of the remains somewhere in southern Portugal. But where would they have hidden a decomposing body while internationally abroad?

Look at her right eye. Clearly a reptilian that was recalled for being a cute faggot.

But how did they get rid of the body? They were in the company of 7 friends at the time. Surely someone would have seen something !

Plausible.. but not the most likely explanation

WHERE IS SHE

most likely one of you faggots jerked off over her already

What did they do to you, Maddy?

Checked

And checked

Checked!

Someone in this three knows where she is

How could someone so beautiful do something so evil?

The theory is they hid her body in Gerry's golf club bag and put it in their rental car.

Then got rid of the body somehow

most likely she was raped & murdered by some degenerate pedo acting out his anger towards women & inability to get laid.

also possible that she's locked away in a secret location as fuckmeat for a pedophile ring, or sold as an hiqh quality waifu to some towelhead milloinaire.

i don't believe in the theory of her parents being killers, but if someone got some believable argument or proof i'd be interested.