Ok Cred Forums

Ok Cred Forums

Red pill: Time control in an alternate universe so you can't erase yourself, anything to do with time you can control like your age and basically be immortal.

Blue pill: Super intelligence meaning you can literally learn and understand anything that is known to man or will be known to man in a decent sized amount of time just by thinking.

What pill would you take

(No circumstances will allow you to take both pills)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=43pM0CwByhY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

blue and learn to accept mortality

ALSO what are the things you would do if you took one of the pills.

what would be your plan Cred Forums

the red one

blue pill, learn how to create time machine.

/thread

blue easy

I'll take the Blue Pill and discover immortality and time travel myself.

What if you discover that the technology wont ever be available?

Red pill.

What's the fun in knowing everything there is to know?

I choose Blue pill;
Humans whole deal is morality I believe the point (at least in my mind) is to do something great in the amount of time your here. Once you become immortal there will be a point where there isn't much for you to do like in a video game and you turn on god mode takes the fun out if your actually tryna play the game.

I'll take red pill. I am clever enough, my only two desires are money and sex.

I've had enough sex in my life that I can revisit all my favourite encounters and replay them; plus I can revisit nights where I didn't score and groundhog day the shit out of them, rape if can't prevail.

I can bet like Biff for money.

Job done.

if i took both would i overdose?

Red pill. Live forever comfy off the shit you could steal, learn every secret man has created.

Time control seems more useful all around.

youtube.com/watch?v=43pM0CwByhY

You would however be able to die of natural causes, just not age.

also nice quads

Blue pill, mega nerd invent warp drive and escape and leave you faggots behind.

I gotta choose the intellect pill. Huge fan of Arthur Conan Doyle. I'd turn to being a Holmesian style sleuth.

Idiot. Blue and create immortality plus ur smart as fuck. So u technically get 1 and a half of the pills

time pill is easily the best one.

Same

blue.
i build a new form of society that fixes ALL the things that piss me off in the current one.
the stuff i achieve with that will make me immortal, i will live on in the , no need for red at that point.

Red pill: time travel into the future, learn about how stuff works and travel back to the present. Build the shit I saw in the future, get rich. Travel to the past and learn about everyone's mistakes become the wisest man. Time travel to the past, steal bill gates ideas, richest man on earth. If I get caught stealing his ideas, time travel again and learn from my mistakes. You'll learn so much time traveling so you'll still be smart. Red pill

People dont seem to realize that even if you know everything that doesnt mean that you have the resources to use that knowledge, for example you know how to build a time machine, but you will never be able to get your hands on the materials needed to build one, or you know how to become immortal, but it would take too long and you die before you're actually immortal

The red pill is always the best choice

Obviously the red pill because you will eventually get super intelligence.

All ya'll saying you'd use the time one to get rich right now. How fucking limited is your mind? You realize you'd become a God right? There would be no need for money. You control time. Money is unneeded.

fucking red. blue just means I have more brain cells to kill with drugs until I can be happy.

time control you dumb fuck

EITHER (win/win) super smart means i know how to make a red pill that has that kind of effect. time control means i can go back time and eat the other pill

Red pill, wait for a point of interstellar travel than get off this bullshit rock...

does this mean I'll understand women if i bluepill?

Sounds like you already ate the blue pill.

Time travel for sure. I just wanna be young again

>does this mean I'll understand women if i bluepill?
>learn and understand anything that is known to man or will be known to man
So, no.

Red pill, you don't have to be smart to enjoy eternal youth