Anyone got more of her?

anyone got more of her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=43pM0CwByhY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I mean, aside from looking like a malformed potato, what is it that makes this "girl" remotely interesting? Never mind attractive.

Why are her tits trying to escape one another?

it's like that crap that australians eat and call vegemite or something. Not everyone like it but some consider it to be good. I think she's hot and would want to dump some babies into her

Let me guide you in the right direction.

dunno but after some age they go down if you don't get surgery. I like hers btw

thanks, i'm fine. I'm not into asians

Then let me change that.

i'd trade 1000 asians for my milf

Like a breath of fresh air user, any vids or pics of other woman

Name?

youtube.com/watch?v=43pM0CwByhY

don't know. That's what I`m trying to find out

You fucken wot m8?

Vegemite is awesome! Get it in ya, ya cunt!

that's some really piece of shit you call female

Your loss. Asian female masterrace.

All asians look like they have down syndrom.

I'd take this "down syndrom" over the wrinkled ogre OP posted anyday.

kept looking at them, kept looking at my dick and no action.
really, they are shit tier, all asian ladies are shit tier and really cheap. I can buy at least one asian wife per month from any asian country

actually i can have all these as often as i want for cheap money

Got any more of the pokadoted botch she's hot as fuck

If you prefer your wrinkled ogres over cute asians, it's your loss.

i do prefer cute women but you didn't show me any and you are surely retarded cause you compare cheap trash asian with hot milfs. For sure you won't find "wrinkled" skin in these cheap trash asians that go under surgery to be good enough for sale on any asianwifeforsale website

>hot milfs
>hot
>milfs

Pick one. It honestly is your loss that you regard asians as "cheap". What does a milf have to offer you but sagging skin and a used pussy? Do you enjoy pseudo-cucking yourself?

I don't find Asians all that attractive, tbh. overrated as a race.

how do i pseudo cock myself? Sex with milfs is 10 times better than with the cheap trash asian grils. For example, all your cheap trash asians fuck like a tranquilized mattress. A milf will make your dick diamonds, they are more experienced, they will blow you like nobody did before, and the thought of being fucked (not having sex) with an older more experienced woman is the best thing you will ever get

this over any asian anytime

or this

or this one

I didn't write psuedo cock, I wrote psuedo cuck, cunt. Learn to read. Perhaps your inhibited intelligence is what keeps you going after milfs - after all, the first woman that loves you is your mother. I guess for guys like you it's hard to appreciate what else is out there. Ignorance is bliss.

I know what cuck is, i was just typing fast and wrote cock. Faggot asian cheap trash fake tranny tranquilized mattress asian fuckin got triggered

I like how you masturbate to 83 pixel images. I suppose on a cheap device that looks big. On a 4K screen I can't see shit. What were you saying about being cheap? Is it me, or you?

sauce?

>asian lover
>hates milfs
>brags about techs he does not own nor work a day for
> gets easily triggered
12yo confirmed

don't have any, sorry

What? I work as a video editor. Why wouldn't I have a 4K screen? They aren't uncommon - go ahead and look it up on amazon, it might surprise you.

>video editor
>works
>12yo old confirmed
>continues to lie
>implies I have no idea what a 4k monitor is
do continue

gook lover

anastasia lux