Hey Cred Forums, any darkweb users here?

Hey Cred Forums, any darkweb users here?

How much would it cost to call a hit on Pewdiepie?

pic unrelated

Dont joke about that. He is just a guy dude. Fat chance he is recording while the killer arrives too

everybody knows you cant kill famous people and stuff you retard

Do it yourself

A lot of the hitmen specifically say "no famous people or political leaders" itd probably be double or tripple the usual price if you could find someone to do it. I think the usual price for a hit is about 30,000? Im not too sure

Lol killing someone like Felix would cost an arm & leg, not only that it would be half baked hit or just a scam since most people that do shit of that nature for a living don't hit political figures or high up celebrities as it incites huge investigations like the current one going on into the death of the marlins pitcher, it just never ends well for ether side.

For someone like Felix famous you'd easily be looking at 100-300k us

OP confirmed stupid fuck

enjoy the pokey faggot. LEA takes shit like this seriously on this board.

i dont think anyone would do it, waaay too high risk

Dumbass, obviously you've never been on any hitman site on the deep web. It charges up to 30k for famous people, retard!

>Read the headers

File, Edit, View, History, Bookmarks, Tools, Help?

They charged me 50k for a normal person???

You got ripped off, its like 3 or 5k for a normal person

No...... its really not

No such thing as hitmen over the internet, all scammers I wouldn't bother tbh OP.

Story?

Yes it is, fucking dumbass

Hitmen on the darkweb are even a real thing? I thought they were scammers for stupid people

Nigga you dumb, a normal person wouldn't even accept 30k for a hit, why the fuck would a trained professional accept that same price for a high risk target? Better yet a "famous" high risk target that you would need to take extra care to hide all evidence for since the depart that investigates said murder would be given endless resources. Go back to ifunny retard.

80% of time they are, untraceable to so you loose the money your send with no probability of it being returned. Vice did a segment on it to.

>Nigga

Stopped reading. Go back to Africa you fucking nigger!

Do it, for the love of god do it op!!

1000% sure this is a 12 year old from ifunny now,
time to go to school little one. Don't let Timmy tell you his daddy can beat up your daddy.

Dubs of truth

i just wanted to read the funny tabs...

kys

damn

This.
Some high school kid last year made a joke about killing a girl classmate on this other chansite and a local investigator yanked his ass out of class the following day.

LEA could easily archive a thread and request the IP logs of the person who typed it in. It's as easy as that.