How often do you think about suicide?

How often do you think about suicide?

Other urls found in this thread:

media-giphy11.com.br/jvbvvvvieu9f.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

About four to five times a day, wishing a few people I know would do it

None, life's pretty good. found a new girl after I left my old which went to the loony bin, and this one seems not crazy for once
Haven't thought about suicide since highschool

Honestly, for about two hours every week. Usually on Saturday or Sunday when I'm already stressing over the upcoming workweek. I'm not very happy with my job right now and people there are bible thunping hippocrites.

all the fucking time

Never

Never, and I'm a pathetic loser who sucks at talking to people so how about you just quit bitching and fucking off yourself already

Just about constantly.

At least once a day

Id rather not talk about that.

Can we talk about something fun instead, like the friends we used to have?

all the time
it's a curious thing to think about
to ponder

i've died before, so much of the mystery aspect is gone for me...
but, then, so are a lot of my previous understandings about the physical realm, ones that before might have tied me to it.

The greatest pleasure of all is taking one's own life.
So yeah. I think about it all day everyday.

multiple times a day. right now too. life is shit.

"I've died before" < This is bait right?

Because I'm taking the bait. Medical death, like your heart stopped for 10 seconds doesn't count

Occasionally, but I tend to realize quickly that whilst I am a waste of space my life isn't too bad, heck I am almost done at uni, better just keep going

media-giphy11.com.br/jvbvvvvieu9f.jpg

it's not bait, but call it incorrect if you want

by died, i mean, my heart stopped for closer to 15 minutes. profound out of body spiritual experience in which i feel I communicated in some way with whatever you call that on the other side.

I've tried and failed many times.

to append: there was no medical diagnosis. but people have died without the help of a nurse before, right?

Nobody has ever died without the help of a nurse.

Well nowhere in recorded history anyway.

All The time

;)

the stars beg me to fill the voids between.

Never. But iam still depressed to the point of no return. But who's gonna tell my story if i quit out like a pussy? If you can feel horrible, there must be a way to feel better.

If you're depressed, that's your mind telling you something isn't right.

You can block it out with anti-depressants, but what's better is to make a change. For me it was moving out of my parents, and house sharing with a couple of friends

I also began jogging and making music as two extra hobbies in that time, I'm not sure which one cured the depression, but I feel much better now than I was 3 years ago