What's Cred Forums ride? I have been driving this little toy for one year (Alfa Brera 3...

What's Cred Forums ride? I have been driving this little toy for one year (Alfa Brera 3.2 JTS) Elegant and comfortable as fuck but also not that fast and fuel thirsty
I am moving now to the new Civic Type R, not elegant, not comfy, but man it is FAST and you can dry your towels on its rear spoiler

Back...

Side.....

New ride front

New ride back

Brera's rims, detail

Type R rims

My "Riced" Ride.

What you guys think about the 2017 v6 camaro ?

Its fucking damm hot, but its hard to see those cars in europe, The fucking mustang starts on 40k euro in my country (Spain) with a crappy Ecoboost engine...

V6 is for pussies. V8 or die.

Yea I'd have it here in Europe. Imported. Idk 355+hp I mean that's good enough. I don't really know what to do with 455+hp and when I do decide to move back to the states it's not like I'll get much use out of the extra 100hp. Nah mean?
Plus could always throw aftermarket parts on it later if I care that much then.

1988 Toyota Cresta

Heyy! Hows it going poorfags? showing the front, as the back is the only thing you will see in real life :)

Oh yeah, I know whatcha mean. I have a 1999 V8 and it only has 316hp, but that's plenty to be honest. It gets the job done lol.

I figured. I mean for now I can hit the autobahn but back stateside I'd just feel like it was a waste tof spend extra and not get any use of it.

Civic Type R? Good choice
I like it, but I hate your fucking picture
Glad they have been moving away from traditional muscle, 2017 with a stick is a win in my book.
niiiiiiice
Wow a Porsche thats for sale

Got the 2015 2ss, love it. Straight piped with 3 1/2 in from the headers and a superchager on the way. No regrets.

Mah babies

>niiiiiiice
Thank you

Deja vu

I'm occasional on Cred Forums...

Still havent sold the 240 nor found a decent Evo to buy :'c

Shiet, going to be a fucking monster.

2014 Fiesta ST

Kek

Mazda Cx5 2.0 2016

This is back when i bought it, 7k gentle miles on it. Need to get rid of the stock rims for sure. I miss my old saturn sky tho, it will always be my fav car.

Not ecoboost

Op here. Fast? Comfortable? Ive been looking at focus rs, but man its 41k euro without any extra. Type R is around 4k less full equipped (GT version)
What about the new Leon Cupra? It is too discrete for me, that can be good or bad, but you are def not having that "WOW" effect with that car

The one thing saturn did right...

It looks pristine. I'm looking at getting twenties for mine and damn only 7k miles? Gentle indeed.
Haven't played with a sky.

2015 Renegade (1.4T/6spd/AWD)
2012 V Star 950 Tourer
2015 Trek 8.4 DS

Holy hell, this Alfa is gorgeous. We only just started getting them stateside and we certainly don't have this.

It's a shame you're moving to something as ghastly as a Civic Type-R. What made you chose this instead of a GTI or Focus RS?

Though visually I like the Mustang more, my penchant for GM's small-block architecture in the LS/LT engines coupled with every motor journalist stating this is the better car to drive, I'd get this. Though honestly, unless it's the V8, it doesn't really tickle my fancy, but that's just me. Only because I've so many hobbies that require space and a roof rack, I'd really need something like the LT1 to lure me away from all of them.

I know Beetle jokes are both old and irrelevant, but I swore that's what I saw when I looked at the thumbnail. It wasn't until I read "poorfags" did I give it another look. Anywhere, you're a dick so fuck you.

Heard it's solid. 1.0T I3, right?

'79 Chrysler

daily driver for 2 years

I had a 2008 Redline and added GM's Turbo Upgrade Kit. Out of the seven cars I've owned ('02 S10, '02 Civic Si, '04 Element EX, '99 Miata, '08 Sky Redline, '08 HHR, '15 Renegade), that remains my favorite.

It's fast enough to be fun, but not really fast enough to get you into trouble. I plan to change that with a turbo swap here in a couple of months. Should be making 300 even to the wheels, which in a car so small and light is pretty fun. I wanted the RS, but can't justify the price, and really don't trust the AWD system for anything more than stock power.

1.6T i4, great for getting into the mountains or back roads and having fun, yet still economical.

The Redline edition is great fun man, 25psi turbo, super good to sling around corners, with no weight and tons of power after a few mods and e85. Bought it off a military dude who just retired with 20k miles on it. Then a drunk bitch in a Tundra blew a yield and took 4 of us out a year later, wish i could have dyno'd it, im guessing a little over 300hp and 4.8s 0-60.

Oi, I LOVE the Type R... Its still the fastest hot hatch around, and if you are going to get something that costs as much as a new RS I would just look in the Evo/STI range.

Yeah, it was just a perfect balance of power and good gas mileage. Fuck the trunk but who the hell needs a trunk when you got the hood down in that thing, compliments for days!

It may be an NA, but it's damn fun for a first car. Not highway pull worthy, but those tight corners are a dream in it.

I'm sorry for your loss :'c

I had just installed those red high flow intercooler pipes the day before too, i am super surprised that i survived a lifted Tundra with only a few hemorrhaged discs. RIP the little saturn that could.

Fuck, that's rough.

Not too bad though, because the insurance paid out and got me the Camaro and the mods for that. Dumb lady tried passing off that some black dude was driving her truck that she had picked up at the bar she had just left after exclaiming to the cops that i was racing this little old lady in a buick next to me. They arrested her on the spot but she eventually got off pretty well, we never found the alleged monkey driving the truck of course.

Nice Alfa.

I got one too. Mines thirsty for mechanic $, and it tops out at 90mph.

But it weighs nothing and its center of mass is like a foot off the ground, and with 5 speeds, it drives like a go kart.

I'm buying a camaro just not set on v8 2ss or the v6, as for the hobbies I have a Ranger and Corolla.

Once i saw the holo-speedometer, i was sold on the 2ss no joke, you can not see the gauges for fuck all. If you get the automatic make sure you disable the shitty auto-eco 4cyl mode, it sounds like a bored out honda and the constant shifts in power are irritating.

> Holy hell, this Alfa is gorgeous. We only just started getting them stateside and we certainly don't have this.
Gets better if you see it in person. Sounds like heaven, actually more powerful than it actually is. I mean, yeah, it is faster than most cars you see here but its not a "FUCK WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT??"

> It's a shame you're moving to something as ghastly as a Civic Type-R. What made you chose this instead of a GTI or Focus RS?
We actually have a Golf at home, also, Type R is bigger inside, same size outside, faster and cheaper. Focus RS was the only one I tested which seduced me more than the Type R but... more than 5K euro makes a big difference, when cars are pretty close on real life performance (im not a rally driver) The only thing I liked most about the RS is the more remarcable "two faces" drive, more comfortable than Honda for everything on normal daily drive and even quicker when you decide to floor your foot on a mountain road

well said

Learn how to drive.

Yeah because if you read before, i wasn't at fault...

Shit good to know.

Going from 4cyl turbos to forced induction v8's i gave my fiance my sunday driver. 1994 Firehawk 117 of 500. She wont let me drive it anymore.

Im sure with stock exhaust you wont hear it as much seeing that mine is straight threw, but it was seemingly at random that it would decide to go into eco mode, i was told 'only on the highway'. More like during mid acceleration.

There is a definite difference in how a strung out 6 cylinder sounds and drives vs a similar horsepower 8.

similar model to this. inherited from my uncle