S/fur

s/fur

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/deeyaywob/smoke-bees-everyday
youtube.com/watch?v=6agIGudxBdY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Easily. I'm a size queen. It's nothing to me. I've already decided that my next one will be a custom large Nova with everything. Cumtube, suction cup, custom color, even the extra $15 for medium shaft firm base.

Also, you have to remember that I'm a very small person and have tiny girly hands, so everything looks big in them.

Is that your starter pic now?

i was sitting on my thigh and my foot went numb and then blood rushed to my toe which i probably broke and it was just searing pain

>Easily. I'm a size queen. It's nothing to me
Wow, impressive dude!

>Cumtube, suction cup, custom color, even the extra $15 for medium shaft firm base.
Sounds cool! Seems like you'll be chewing through the BD catalog in no time heh

>Is that your starter pic now?
I think so yeah. I was looking for a new one and liked this one a lot. Then I saw that it was the same char (falla) as my old one so I stuck with it. But I'm still unhappy, it seems weird having a starter of a char I don't own. But until I have one I'm using that one I think.

>>Is that your starter pic now?
>I think so yeah.
..and it's a cute feline. I had to have a feline intro in any case.

I'm a Size Ace.

>cute feline
L/R

>Not even in fantasy art I get the pussy
Dammit.

R

>Wow, impressive dude!
I've been doing gay shit like sticking things in my ass since I was like, 10. I wouldn't really say it's impressive either. Usable length and girth of the knot is both 7.5". I've taken improvised toys about 8" x 8".

>Seems like you'll be chewing through the BD catalog in no time heh
I actually don't plan on getting much else after Hazel and Nova. I probably won't get anything for a long time after that. The custom Nova I want is $215, and Hazel with the custom color is $145. So yeah, no toys for a good while after this.

Okay.

That would fit quite well the the P.S. I put in the timestamp in that pic.

Very difficult, two vastly different but awesome grills. I'd say R, but not by a lot. L is amazing as well!

I open for full house: Threes over fives.

R. I like tigers.

Damn filesize limit

I want to lick her feet...
... And I think I'm starting to develop a slight foot fetish.

>And I think I'm starting to develop a slight foot fetish.
Nothing wrong with that. I have a selective foot fetish as well, I don't even know what kind of feet & paws I like. But I agree, I'd lick her feet as well no doubt.

Feet is just one of those fetishes that I could never understand, like vore.

artists that you'd like to meet irl, my list is:

1: kikurage
2: rainbowscreen
3: slugbox
4: sindoll
5: jason

They're actually pretty cute IRL. and maybe a bit nutty.

i can see feet as a fetish because some people thing feet are an erogenous zone

i don't understand vore and unbirthing and shit like that but i can't really judge people for what they like

I don't have many specifics. Maybe like, Falvie or Jocarra. Azelyn for sure, she's probably my favorite artist.

Yeah I don't understand them either, and I got both. I don't mind tho, it makes things more diverse. I got into fur because of vore as well.

>vore and unbirthing
Fuck yes! Too bad there's not many into them on here. Well there's shark belly guy at least.

what if there was a show where it was just a massive apartment block of furry artists and it's just like a terrible sitcom

I actually think unbirthing is kinda hot. I've fantasized about it a little bit. Oral vore on the other hand. Yeah I just don't get why someone would want to be eaten. But whatever, different strokes for different folks.

Agreed.

the major jews would set up some kind of racket.

Most are based on health social status or erogonis zones feet tick all three of those boxes while I don't have a foot thing I can understand it

I still don't get it.

i guess boogie did a decent job of explaining vore

he said it's basically about the person doing the vore-ing getting enjoyment out of it or something like that

>I actually think unbirthing is kinda hot.
Yeah unbirthing was the first kind of vore I liked. The whole oral stuff came later, and it's even more impossible for me to explain than the unbirth stuff. Brains are weird.

>i guess boogie did a decent job of explaining vore
Wait, you mean that fat YT faggot?
... I don't even want to know.

I dig violent sex. I just don't have much furry art, or art of it at all.

theboogie as in the guy that draws shortstacks and shitposts on tumblr

i hate him more than shadman but he makes good points

i like monster girls and then furry stuff just kinda became more and more prevalent and i just went with it

>i guess boogie did a decent job of explaining vore
I don't know that guy, should look into that.

I'd definitely be the prey in any case, as in getting eaten. It's a fetish which even feels vastly different than any other fetish I have (and boy I got a lot). It's weird. But weirdly dong expanding. Although not only dong expanding, there's more to it.

>shadman
I have heard he's a cunt, but never why.

Also dicks. why so many giant, ugly dicks.

I like unbirthing because I imagine it would feel nice. In a soft, warm body, sleeping cozily. I don't know why that one came about, but it was actually one of my older fetishes, since I was about 15. Still rather minor however.

I'm definitely into that. I love domination and even rape, both male and female.

Ah, gotcha. I was imagining that guy explaining it even though I know next to nothing about him. And now that I think about it, it sounds fucking hilarious.

Pic completely unintentionally related.

theboogie

meaconscientia on tumblr, he used to visit r34 threads and drawthreads

"I got into vore because I really like eating, so I figured I should explain it."

Fuck, that's even more funny! I didn't even think about that.

my sides just started intergalactic war with another planet

kthx, I'll look it up!

Fucking hell. Not often does furry art arouse me, and especially not clothed and not even suggestive. But god damn.

Hell looks more and more like a nice place!

anthropods are my guilty pleasure

also hey penny's partners

>anthropods are my guilty pleasure
I like them as well but don't have much stuff. They are greatly underrepresented.

My guilty pleasure is ghosts.

soundcloud.com/deeyaywob/smoke-bees-everyday

check out whitemantis if you haven't already

pic unrelated

Why the fuck am I still awake? I've only gotten about 2 hours of sleep in the past 36 hours, yet I'm not even tired. Same shit a few days ago too. The fuck is wrong with me?

why are ghosts into sexy brain. why.

>check out whitemantis
Noic, thx!

>The fuck is wrong with me?
Dunno, I can only say that I have that a lot as well. But if it's unusual for you then that's weird..

song that plays whenever penelope goes to a beach

youtube.com/watch?v=6agIGudxBdY

>Noic
*Noice

I usually have problems sleeping anyway, but it's more like waking up every hour, and sleeping for either 10+ hours or

Saved. amazing art.

I always try to save high quality art.

Mine would be necro

>Saved. amazing art.
Yeah really lovely.

I've been trying to force myself to sleep at 2230 and get up at 0450.

Last night I went at 2310, woke up at 0450, redocked my laptop and did some horizontal pushups, then went back to sleep. I woke up at 1010.

I can't do shit like that. Having a set schedule has literally fucked up my entire life. It's why I did so horrible in school and eventually had to drop out. I absolutely couldn't not get a regular schedule to save my life.

*could not

I'm actualy somewhat interested in the idea of anthros "cannibalizing" prey species after they die. Not normal vore or hard vore I think. Nor is it sexual. Just annoys me to see good meat get wasted.

I used to get up at 0550 so I could reach school at 0620, even though school started at 0720. I could take time eating breakfast and doing homework due that day.

>It's why I did so horrible in school and eventually had to drop out.
No it's not. Don't kid yourself.

Mah nigga. Necro is life. I like gore and death, and especially blood.

>Having a set schedule has literally fucked up my entire life.
I feel ya. I just can't so shit like that either, and I've tried for many years.

moot fix this fucking filesize shit i'mma set myself on fire

I'm serious. I literally couldn't stay awake. I would sleep 12 hours a day, and it was never normal. I can only sleep during the day. I would get home and immediately go to sleep, then wake up at midnight, then go back to sleep at 4 and wake up again at 6:30 for school. And I was always tired.

Life is fucking hard.

>I could reach school at 0620, even though school started at 0720
That's the exact opposite of what I did. I even showered in the evening so I could sleep a few minutes longer. Didn't eat anything in the morning either. I did _everything_ to save a few minutes. Since I'm the opposite of a morning person and there's nothing I can do about that.

I hate seeing others' blood, my own blood is a normal sight for me to see however.

Though I hate touching it because it's hot and sticky.

Ho ho, you actually showed some skin. I'm surprised. Now show your face.

hey it's my fucking doppelganger how you been mate

i used to go to late night hardstyle dance-offs in berlin

And the reason for that is the reason you failed school.

Not itself.

After I graduated from that school, I was put into polytechnic, which ran a lot like university.

The earliest classes were at 8, so I found that getting up at 0630 to attend them was no big deal - Hell, I even had spare time to go on sfur in those hours of the morning while I got dressed and shit.

Now I find it difficult to get up any time before 8 - I'm forcing myself to get up at 0450 so that I won't find it a problem when I do genuinely need to get up at 0450.

Been pretty shitty, how about you?

That doesn't make any sense.

i've been average

though average for me is pretty shit

sweet fucking christ

That's a bit more skin, and in better lighting. Come on, show me your face.
Also, that's a good camera. You fucking consumerist whore.

I feel ya.

>late night hardstyle dance-offs in berlin
Huh, you Germanfag?

fuck, I have to wake up in 5 hours. Time to sleep, and probably get two energy drinks for work tomorrow. Night guys.

Night, Mous.

it is a panasonic lumix my parents bought in 2009

i have secretly been stealing it from them to take photos for the past 3 years

Good night Mous!

Show me some more pics. I want to peer into yourself personal life because I'm a creep like that.

Yes, that's what I'm talking about.

this is the last one i cna post because filesize limit is 2mb adn i am going out in like 10min

What about imgur?

actually i'm from rotherham but i travel around a lot

i lived in germany for a couple years and got really into the dancing scene

botnet

Okay. Email?

I got one of those same el-cheapo multimeters lying around somewhere.

check email field

I don't know what the fuck that means.

the fuck is this shit

it was $22 off dealextreme

i wish i bought another one, i cant because no bank account

pleb

lrn2crypto

The fuck are YOU?!

Nah, I'm good. I don't need to waste my time learning shit like that especially when the U.S. gov't is incredibly incompetent.

>rotherham
Wow I googled that to see what country that is. Sooo much child diddling.

>i lived in germany for a couple years
Cool, got curious because I'm German myself.

Hey Nibi.

no

What?

Heya!

>i wish i bought another one
Yah they are pretty nice. I got mine for 10€ of so a while ago and didn't regret it.