Who are this sucker family ? Who could found name address etc

Who are this sucker family ? Who could found name address etc ...
We are a legion
We never forget

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YUA8i5S0YMU
conservationmagazine.org/2014/01/can-trophy-hunting-reconciled-conservation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There are 1 million elephants in Africa and 50.000 in India, Why would i care about them ?

youtu.be/YUA8i5S0YMU

Idiot dosent even realize trophy hunting actually helps them out.

Kill yourself.

Actually about 350,000 left you dick licker

NYPA

Looks like a random rich white guy and the family he bought. The fee for that hunt probably extended the life of the reserve by a month.

What's wrong hunting elephants if it's done legally?

sucker's family is L africana
Jumbo
africa

you're welcome

Anyway you cut it the guy is an asshole.

These people are legally hunting and pay big money to do so.

conservationmagazine.org/2014/01/can-trophy-hunting-reconciled-conservation/

If you want to direct your immature 14 year old animal lover rage at someone, do it to the illegal poaching.

Also kill yourself.

Anyway you cut it assholes like that contribute more to the funding of reserves and parks in poor countries than government programs or donations ever have.

For dogs and cats and even dolphins i am willing to get pissed. But i am not going to sperg out over an elephant. Fuck off.

Pretty sure the meat is put to good use as well, feeding the local population.

MY FEELINGS.

DA POOR ANIMULS.

HUMANS R EVIL.

I hate humans so much. My fursona is a wolf and i have a wolf spirit inside. I hate my human body. This is my OC.

Are you fucking retarded?

theres over 7.Billion humans, why do you care about any of them

hows about i rape your mother
fist fuck your sister
salsa dog your father
ballsdeep your toddler
annihalate your daughter
thunder flop your brother
sloppy ploppy you son

thats why you should care user

it was the trumps, you can dox them at the white house soon

human overpopulation humans are a bacteria destroying everything boo hoo im a mistanthrope amirite

>Elephant populations in Africa have declined by around 111,000 over the past 10 years, 30% drop in the past 7 years
>every year in Africa 30,000-40,000 are poached
Try explaining to your kids or grandkids why there are no more badass elephants on the planet

>We are a legion
you are retard!

Because SJWs guilt trip people into stopping trophy hunting and don't replace that income with anything else, leaving reserves understaffed to protect against poachers.

Because of illegal poaching, not controlled legal hunts.

And most kids probably won't care. Probably just a case of 'oh, thats a damn shame' just like we right now think that it is a shame that the mammoth doesn't exist anymore.

Besides that, even fucking frogs or smaller organisms like diatoms are more important than elephants.

get your logic out of here pls im trying to be angry at a picture of ded elephantes.

How many times has that happened? I've never heard of a legitimate hunter being dissuaded by SJWs. I'd put more blame on local governments and antiquated Chinese folk medicine.

>salsa dog your father

Never blamed legal hunts, but I did point out illegal poaching is the issue. I'm addressing his casual dismissal of plummeting elephant populations not arguing that paid hunts should be banned.

>We never forget
Neither do elephants apparently but it didn't do that one any good did it

I guess you watch college humor then.

>I've never heard of a legitimate hunter being dissuaded by SJWs.

living under a rock this hard.

Was that a citation or just an ad hominem?