You have 10 seconds to justify why you will never have children or spread your genes

You have 10 seconds to justify why you will never have children or spread your genes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SoRKaq8VhOU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cred Forums is to full of autistic retards, of the world has any sense they shouldn't be allowed to spread their seed.

Better off rounding them up like Hitler did

Dont want to bring some fucking ugly babies to the world

im a loser without a job or license.

> be Cred Forumstard
> think of procreation
> kms

Uh, MAYBE because the world is fucking overpopulated and we're pissing away resources faster than beer at a frat part??? Not to mention that kids are needy, obnoxious and expensive!??

depression runs in family, horrible acne in teen years (all over back, back of neck, shoulders), haven't planned out a career so i don't make enough money to support kids to my standard.

haha KIDS?? Let some other moron do the hard work, enjoy life instead.

..but I got two of them fuckers.

cause ive got a little pee pee

the planet has enough mouths to feed

I have klinefelters. I'm sterile.

Y would i want to be a alave for 20 plus years?

I used to spread plenty of dna, was with my HS gf for 6 years, even lasted through college (we went to the same school, and got an Apt. together). Fucked like rabbits, and she was hot too, way outta my league. The reason I will never have kids is bec. now I'm a fat drunk loser. Imagine Peter Griffin but without the wife and kids. Oh well, I'm not bitter about it. I know if I lost weight I'd be good looking, I have good facial symmetry, I'm tall, good genes, but I'm fucking lazy. Its ok, I'm still happy. Mostly.

Funny. Im curently waiting for this ho to message me about a pregnancy tets

i'm not able to have any.

I'm selfish

i don't want to bring my children into such a fucked up world & I don't have money to buy them a "better life"

me + generally ugly physically and personality wise. :]

Because I don't want to repeat my parents' mistakes

Not really gonna bother with relationships at the moment.

I've been working the same job for 5 years

If I don't even like myself, why would I want shitty little copies of me?

so you could feel better about yourself autistic retard

>sterile
>going to become a tranny anyway

Im a supervisor without a license. Mine got suspended for dui

Horrible genes.

youtube.com/watch?v=SoRKaq8VhOU

Already dif, wish I hadn't

I'm a nigger

Wife is too out of shape and on too many meds to have another child. Besides I don't think she would be able to handle the stress.

so you can have kids but just can't father them?

THis

Women are whores. The state protects these whores. The state gives them privilege. Whores and the state will own you forever.

My mom always told me, and its not politically correct, but she always told me to be picky about who I choose to have children with. Dont marry a woman who has a history of disease, has crazy family members, is diabetic, short, sickly, has lots of allergies etc. And I can see where she's coming from. As awful as it sounds, I believe that once you have kids life isnt about you anymore. You have to raise those little people to be a benefit to society. If you arent improving society, you arent fulfilling your duty as a civilized human. If you arent in a position to raise healthy productive little people, you shouldnt be breeding.

Wanna see who has remote access to your windows 10 computer? Start in safe mode (type msconfig in search bar, go to boot, safe boot, boot options click safe boot), write in cmd gpresult /R
Take a picture of the report if it displayed something. You will probably only get this once before the assholes from M will remove your acces :))))) If not try playing with cmd and with gpresult command. Type gpresult help or /? Or ?. Just fucking play with it. It's fun. Spread the word :)))) gg

Man if everybody thought that way, the world would be a better place.
You're gonna be do fine user.

I've got a fetish for THICC girls and also creampies.

I found a THICC girl and never once pulled out of her or wore a condom, and she's given me 2 kids so far, I plan to have 4

People like you (I mean controll freaks) more often than not end up with something really big they have no controll over whatsoever.

You can be physically perfect and chose a perfect girl. Yet your perfect child might still grow up to be a heroin addict.

Stop taking yourself so seriously. We will all be dead in the end.

Are you a chink? A Hindu? A Muslim?
If you aren't, your world ISN'T overpopulated. In fact, your people's populations are crashing and you need to do your part to maintain biodiversity.

Population control, stupid faggot.

Find a girl with a tiny pussy and you'll be fine.

Nothing wrong with that. I had a girlfriend once, and I found out she had some sort of heart defect that required surgery at birth. Her life expectancy was dropped considerably because of it. I broke up with her because there's no point in continuing if I'm not going to marry her. I am not going to marry someone who is going to die early, and could possibly spread their defects to our children who would be without a mother early in life.

Im too lazy to be a parent and my genes are inferior. I do not want a child to grow up with half of my genetics. That would be cruel.

sheerit same here... new friend?

Null argument. Regardless of what you do, someone else out there is pumping out 10 or more children in their lifetime. Whether you decide to have one child is a choice that you have for your own life.

Population control can be done through other means like politics and law if you really want to take that edgy 14 year old route.

because my parents fucked me up, almost everyone I know has parents who fucked them up, my parents divorced but not before making me and my brother fucking miserable our entire lives because they had a shitty loveless marriage, more than 50% of marriages end in divorce, almost everyone I know has parents who got divorced one or more times, or has been divorced themselves, it costs a lot of money and fucks up your kids almost as bad as just staying together "for their sake"

Mankind is not inherently monogamous. Monogamy is a social construct that people have been getting less and less concerned about for decades and its at the point where divorce is a business. People these days get married because they think it'll be fun and they always want to have "their dream wedding" and then they fucking hate each other after a while.

I'm not going to get married, fall out of love, be fucking miserable, get divorced, and give away half of my money and shit to a bitch I'll end up fucking hating just to raise a kid that I'm undoubtedly going to fuck up in some horrendous way and who will probably just go on to live a shitty life anyway because that's how it is for most people

You -will- get divorced if you get married. Or split up if you do that stupid thing where you don't get married because you're against the institution of marriage or whatever. Guess what? Society doesn't give a fuck. Live together? Have kids? Guess what, you're married. "Commonlaw" is the bullshit word they use. Your kids -will- be fucking miserable. YOU will be fucking miserable. And you will be broke.

Don't have kids.

I have conceived an ingenious plan. I am a white man, and most white men want to impregnate white women to preserve their race. However I don't not want a white daughter who will date some degenerate minority such as a black. (Not racist, just really hate cucks) My idea: procreate with min white women. I'm with a native Mexican now, have came inside her like 20 times. We get plan b, but I'm just waiting for that one time she fucks up and becomes pregnant with my child. No white children= no degenerate race traitors

user., if you must know it's because I see half that image as a furry poodle-girl giving head.

children are the fucking worst.
most people that have children are the fucking worst.

Why the fuck would I have a child?

Kids are fucking terrible. Honestly, why would anyone ever want a little shithead running around and pissing himself and all over everything ruining your shit?

Also, the world is overpopulated as is. Best to not make it a bigger problem.

Typical teenage response. You aren't as unique as you think you are.

I would have children if I didn't abort them Everytime.

> Typical teenage response
> doesn't explain how my opinion is wrong
I know I'm not unique, but neither is your shitpost.

#triggered

I have a wellbodied "unable to work" basement tenant who gets payed by the government and he gets laid. Mind you he's black and the chick he's fucking is like a blob. You can do it famalam

i had a vasectomy

>this world is a terrible place

I have yet to meet a woman that wants to stick around.

I wasn't given the choice to be placed on this planet. One that is a life of struggling. Always working, always being a gerbil on a wheel until the day we die. Earning other people money while we struggle unless we are one of the few lucky ones. I wouldn't want to wish this life on anyone. I get called selfish for denying my mother grandkids, but in reality, the cruelest thing you could do would be raise a child when the world is currently the way it is.

disgusting

wild animals that have to suffer through terrible living conditions and constant oppression by nature didn't have a choice either. Stop being such a pussy.

The guy in the gif is so sexy. I love that mild belly fat. Perfect body.

>making a "there are starving kids in africa" argument

Everytime I have to sit and listen to some dildo head talking about their kids, I become quickly annoyed. especially when they talk about how great they are. My life was hard enough being a weirdo the only thing that saved me was good looks. I drink a lot and make good enough money to support me and that's it. Misery loves company people who tell you to have kids are full of shit

Because im bisexual and mostly prefer men. Will probably end up totally gay.

Why not to have? Because nice shit > kids 509 and I like devoting me time to shit that benefits me

The only people who complain about 'the starving kids in africa' arguments are weak individuals who want an excuse to victimize themselves.

You would make a great feminist.

Because kids NOWADAYS are POOR investment. WHAT WILL I GAIN by raising a kid? Over 150k of debt is all. If you think the world will be here in 40 years you're a fucking idiot.

As we are above animals, we have the common reason enough to know whether we want to reproduce or not. Animals also do not breed in stressful situations unless absolutely needed to maintain population. If there isn't enough food, they do not reproduce.

because im contemplating suicide. dont really like myself or my genes. have no reason to pass them on.

>5,7
I'll pass. Don't want another man to feel like a Manlet his whole life

We are still at the level of animals. We haven't existed for very long. We aren't perfect. This is also why niggers still exist and are considered to be the same species as whites.

Is pic related?

But I'm the same way, but I'm a bit of a man-whore. Gotten 4 different women pregnant 5 times. Nothing better than watching your cum ooze out their freshly fucked pussy.

>these other people have problems
>so you can't have any!
this isn't how it works...

Turbo genius daughter, 3 and doing first grade work.

Son to be born at the end of November.

My glorious white bloodline is too potent to stop.

cry more.

my gf only does butt stuff

One of 'em is gonna get hit by a train.

why would anyone listen to the advice or opinions of a self hating person?

I keep raping,
they keep aborting.

Fuck pro-choice.

That's why you have two, bro.

pic not related but similar body, the kind of body that begs to be bred

Im sterile and dont wanna bring kids into this world. I creampie girls and laugh when a month later they think they pregnant.

Or you're just an ugly, autistic fuck who can't get laid.

you always have a choice to not engage in the 9-5 working life. You're just too pussy to

Someone from the internet told me I'm literally Hitler. Can't let the nazies win with my progeny.

copypasta

I have a rare medical condition that while it isn't fatal, there is currently no known cure to fix it. It is just 24/7 of chronic pain, and the little bit of research shows that once a person has it, it tends to get passed down. I dont think I could live with that guilt.

Mostly because I will be alive and in my 50's for the next American Civil War when the benefit checks stop coming to people. Don't want to subject my kids to that kind of a life.

Beyond that I have plenty of friends with kids. They are fucking miserable. They tell me all the time how fucking bad the kids are. How depressed they are. How expensive they are. Every time I'm around the kids they are indeed fucking awful. It's like slavery you loose all freedom and sense of self.

For what? So you can watch them get hooked on drugs and rob you? Become trash and get knocked up by a nigger? Kill someone? Get killed themselves? So they can argue over what nursing home to put you in when it's time for them to take care of you?

No thanks. Pass!

does it have a name? how did you get it?

Because I can't imagine seeing a child as anything but disappointment, and cursing someone to be born to a life like that would be a horrible thing to do.

Chiari Malformation and Syringomyelia. And got it by just unlucky genetics. I think that it was passed down from someone else in my family who was never properly diagnosed, but I will never know for sure.

dont want to have to spend money on a little shit

Hate my family, bipolar depression and baldness genes, world already has too many motherfuckers, would rather adopt a kid

and bipolar depression runs in my family

Because I have a genetic condition that may cause my would-be children to go blind. Until that can be fixed my faulty genes are staying within the confines of a condom or my hand

A recieting hairline and big teeth.

Children are expensive headaches, as are the women used to reproduce them. I'd rather have money and silence.

>Receiting hairline
>Receiting

You're also retarded

Because I would more than likely endup molesting them hardcore

Because life is suffering and the assembly of a new life is an act of vain sadism.

Had a son 8 months ago. It's amazing, Cred Forums. Fucking do it.

where are you where everyone's kids are bad?

>in my 50's
>on Cred Forums
>talking about how bad other's are

The trick is to have like 8-15 kids total with multiple women not giving a fuck about how they turn out

>You have to raise those little people to be a benefit to society.
I was with you until this.

Society a shit, let it burn.

Im 5'5, got a tiny cock, im slowly losing my already thin hair at the age of 19. I'm not going to spread my useless genes. I'll probably end up with a cuck and marry a mediocre single mom and raise her child as my own.

It's pointless. Seriously, there's enough people already doing it, no need to add to the clusterfuck.

We're all just going to kill ourselves on a massive scale before too long, why even bother with kids or trying to change anything. Even if you did, it wouldn't matter to anyone or anything besides what exists on this island in space.

i dont want to.

Some of my aunts and uncles would do their damnest to corrupt my children if I did have them.
>can't have you being an atheist like your daddy

i probably will but don't want to
have got 2 girls pregnant already and im 21

I have already sired offspring.

Go to any family community event and count how many dads are shorter, balder and uglier than you.

because no woman until this point that is not absolutely disgusting literal whore in the sense that they accept money for sex wants anything to do with my dick

Because my gf loves to fuck our dog more often than me, which Im fine with

I've one and want more. But my bitch wife doesn't. Gonna get divorced over it.

Feminism