H-hey Anonymous! Are you f-feeling down today? N-need a helping hand?

H-hey Anonymous! Are you f-feeling down today? N-need a helping hand?

I'm h-here for you!

robot reporting in

You have a nice diagonal boob
Have an equally nice day

checked
maybe now you'll recognise me

My girlfriend is away for another week visiting family, she's snapchatting me every day and all that

I still feel lonely. How do I fill my time without jerking my cock red raw..
No, I won't cheat either...

I'm not

G-good to hear

I don't anymore now, but thanks!

Anything I c-can do to help?

M-my pleasure!

Not much really, just feeling like shit.

also checked
how goes your day?

Surprise yer gf by cleaning the house.

For once I don't hate the stammering anime character talk, that genuinely made me feel better.

Thanks user. Of course i care about her.

> The Psychologist is in
Groundbreaking news. (No sarcasm).

W-why is that, Anonymous?

*smiles* I know y-you do Anonymous

I have lived with psychosis for the last year and I don't know what's real anymore, will probably kill myself in a few months once I work my way up to it, the idea of sleeping forever is so comforting to me.

Why are you always stuttering?

We don't live together yet, although we have been talking about moving in together.. It would be really creepy to break into her house and leave it super clean.

If she was my wife, for sure, but we dont live together.

I wish I could do without sleep entirely, it's such a drag
sorry to hear that though

A-ah? Have you been to a doctor?

I'm q-quite nervous

*shrugs* L-life is what life is. Even bacteria sleep!

No, I have not been diagnosed in fear of being sent away somewhere for treatment... I no longer have any sense of reality, I constantly feel like I'm dreaming and all I want to do is wake up...

I'm feeling pretty bummed out today. My football lost yesterday.

Everyday is harder than the last.

I'm constantly on the verge of a mental break down and every waking moment is an uphill battle against anxiety and depression, soon I won't be able to resist the urge to completely end it all forever.

Other than that doing ok.

I think about everything I did wrong ever hour. I lack empathy. I pace around my living room, hours at a time. Sometimes I go into the bathroom and start cutting my hair, to the scalp. What can you possibly do to help me? You're fucking stutter talk is annoying as shit. Answer me fag.

...wait...so...you are afraid of treatment, despite the fact you are experiencing something so awful that you are contemplating suicide?

Wouldn't treatment be the preferred option? As well, in patient has been defunded for decades; you'd be out patient.

trees don't
>

For attentionwhoring surely.

Have you been to a doctor? That sounds like a serious medical condition.

*blinks* Wait a second. You "think about everything you did wrong", but you lack empathy? That's a pretty big contradiction; that's definitely anxiety induced from empathy.

T-tell me more about your symptoms, Anonymous. Have you sought treatment yet?

Hey Alice, nice to meet you too. How has your night been?

N-no, because I'm nervous. And d-don't call me Sherly.

I j-just woke up

My girlfriend lacks empathy, it's an absolute pain to deal with.

Being alone and not being able to do anything about that

Help me Alice! My books are falling!

Ah? W-why not? The world is r-right there, waiting f-for you. Go m-meet someone!

Perhaps if a doctor cared it might help, but they do not. I have been to several.

It's always the same, the people that understand don't care, and the people that care, don't understand.

I will never find a therapist that cares to help me, I've already been though more than 10.

Im not sure to be honest, I have told people who I know what I'm going through, they say I'm fine when I'm really not... I constantly have back flashes to when it originally started, I can't sleep for more than 3 hours and I feel like there is no point trying at anything because one day I'll wake up from this nightmare, but in truth I know I'll be fucked like this forever...

hi im reakkt tired so my typing might be bad also I;m trying to touch e type
anyways
how do i go to bed earlier
i canr sleep before 7 and i wake up around 2pm
hehlp

You mad white girl?

Hey, Alice. Good morning.

Whatever you say.

Why you have that many chink pics? Are you retarded or any mental illness?

Why are you pretending to stutter on an anonymous image board site?

J-just because a few doctors didn't "care", doesn't mean no doctors would care or do care.

I care, Anonymous. It takes time to find someone who is capable of helping you; I've been through more than my fair share too.

But you don't give up; you keep looking forward, you keep moving forward, and you keep trying. Because tomorrow CAN be better than today, but only if you make it so, with your own two hands!

I'm asian, s-sorry.

Anonymous, if you feel this way, you need to seek treatment; this could be a symptom of a much worse underlying condition.

Please. Be your own advocate. Go to a doctor, ask for help. This is treatable!

Morning

Like I said, I can't

>meanwhile there's some fat sperg eating Cheetos typing out these posts

W-why not?

>Because tomorrow CAN be better than today, but only if you make it so, with your own two hands!

You're right, cuz it's with my own two hands that I'll end it. Maybe tomorrow.

How do I get someone with ASPD to like me?

What the fuck happened to her?

For the love of god please don't.

S-sorry, I never take cheetos into the bathroom! Much t-too messy in the shower.

That won't make it any better Anonymous. Especially if you fail. Trust me.

You can't. They are incapable of it.

Don't worry I know the risk.

>Because tomorrow CAN be better than today

Yeah, maybe, if today is my last day, then tomorrow would be better.

If you understood then you wouldn't be asking the question.

*shakes her head* No. That won't be any better. Seek medical help.

T-there is no "risk"; you will never get what you want. The chance of success is zero; that's not a risk, it's throwing your time away.

I know that but I still want him to look my way.
I love him and I just want to be with him.

I appreciate your positive answers, I have done research and apparently there is no known cure/treatment that can completely get rid of psychosis, all I've read is how to live with it, when honestly I'm over it... What I go through everyday is horrible, it's the same feeling when you are in a lucid dream, you know you're dreaming... I feel like that... The only thing that takes my mind off it is things I enjoy which my the day seem to be less and less... And I wasn't born with psychosis, I developed it with my past drug problems... So everyday I wake up (or think I wake up) I think about how if I had a machine to go back in time, if change that... I guess I'm a lost cause... And I don't have any money for treatment...

I just want him to notice me.

Bored with most of the things i do and can't motivate myself to start anything new, any tips?

Hey Alice, what's keeping you alive rn? friends, family, cartoons?

I've self-diagnosed Schizoid PD and I'm just drifting through life w/o really thinking bout anything eventho I'm entering my 20's.

>talking shit about yourself

Y-you s-should kys

Tell you what, you've been nice to me and no one else has in a really long time. I'll give therapy another shot.

Still probably gonna kill myself after though.

Letting go is all you can do though, otherwise you're just hurting yourself.

>Are you f-feeling down today?
yes, very much so.
>N-need a helping hand?
no, i need someone to cuddle and a hand isn't going to suffice.

T-too bad. That's n-not how it works.

...t-that's true of literally any mental illness.

Treatment can make it far less prevalent, and make the chance of true breaks very very low.

As well, if it was due to drug usage, that IS treatable! I've seen that successfully treated and even cured. What you seem to be exhibiting is HPPD with psychosis mixed in; did you do hallucinogens?

He won't.

I live by my own will alone

crazy elephant : add me on skype i want to talk with anyone

These are seem to be just neurotic secret gays, nothing special.

Send me an email at [email protected] if you want to talk; I'll help you the whole way through if you need it.

*smiles and hugs tightly* H-hopefully this will do

that fucking file name what the fuck

Russia, I'm guessing?

W-what are you even talking about? ASPD is a diagnostic mental health condition. Has nothing to do with being gay...

was raped couple months ago and have been pregnant for a while and ive been too retarded to do anything about it because im co dependant and ive been trying to cram ultra sounds and doctors appointments i should of done months ago into three days and its probably too late to get an abortion so ill probably end up drinking and isolating myself even furthwr until my brain explodes and i finally neck myself

Whatever you say.

W-what's wrong with it?

How do I know that isn't a trick so you can just make fun of me? E-mailing someone from Cred Forums sounds like a recipe for disaster.

I'm numb to being hurt, I can handle myself.

This is an advice thread, right? Please give me advice already. Thank you.

H-how much is a "couple months ago"? It m-may be possible to get a late term abortion if you hurry!

It's n-not what I say, it's what t-the DSM and ICD say.

*blinks* W-who hurt you that much, Anonymous? That you c-can't see someone extending a hand to help y-you, and instead s-see pain and suffering at every turn?

My advice is stay away from people with ASPD.

sauce

take it from me, alice is pretty cool and you won't regret it
also too lazy to check all the dubs but they're there, consider them checked

id say im almost five months pregnant

Yeah, it was literally my first time doing a hallucinagin and it completely fucked me up, I remember clearly walking up to the top of a hill with friends, we all went camping and smoked, then we tried hallucinagins, everyone was fine but me, I feel like a part of me is still on that hill... If I see any pictures or go to places where I was tripping it sends me in a spiral of depression and I go back to the feeling of the bad trip... Every month I get used to living with my condition little by little, but if I see a picture or place of when it happened it sends me all the way back to ground zero, and I have to start my climb back to reality slowly, which usually takes around 4 months... What treatment is out there that can help me?!

Whatever they do.

wah Alice, you psych student ah? how come you know much bout this topic?

>...t-that's true of literally any mental illness.
not really? depression, for example, can go away completely if you haven't delved too deep into it.
i-it helped a litte.

I can't stay away from the people I love.

Your loss. If you want to spend time hopelessly chasing a love that won't ever come then there's nothing I can do.

Everyone who I ever thought was my friend has hurt me, I'm a very lonley person and I don't trust anyone, that's why I'm here, there's no way for anyone to try and manipulate me by pretending to be my friend.

thanks for the offer, but don't be surprised if you don't hear anything.

adoption is also an option.

I don't mind not being loved back. I just want to be with him.

You don't, easy.

>I don't mind not being loved back. I just want to be with him.

so, rape?

im polish

Gelbooru

I will.

if your being serious you need to go back to that place do the same shit and complete yourself again. you prohably left something behind there spiritually

No. No rape.

They will always hurt you, just like anyone else. The people. You can't trust them like they are your mum. Accept this.

for the love of god please link

He's my soulmate. I want to be with him.

And for a time you'll think that's enough, but then you'll want something more. Because somehow just being with someone is never enough. You want affection and intimacy, both things that someone with ASPD isn't in a position to give.

i feel like i have a parasite inside of me draining everything out of me i cant explain it but its mentally and physically overwhelming i wont last to even give birth

I wonder if you could kill yourself by drinking a lot of blood thinner and then cut yourself a lot, Avatarfag.

Could you try that out for me?

Don't post results, though. Don't post at all, please.

T-then you are going to have....a bad time.

*wink*

That...is not how it works.

No such thing, and he will never be able to reciprocate your love in any meaningful way.
Alright everyone, I need to get to work.
I'll be back at 8PM EST today.

You can reach me at [email protected] or on skype at Alicemargatroid2 or you can come to my chat at anekihou.se/chat

Feel free to contact me if you need more help or just want to talk.

With all the love in my infinite heart,
Alice2

Indeed, you will...fail spectacularly.

I love him and that's all I need.

See? Why do people have to be like this? Do you think it's funny to try and magnify my fear of people and relationships?

I mean fuck, I'd like to be able to trust someone enough to have just one friend. One friend would be nice.

But nah, playing up my fears probably made you chuckle a little, so it's worth it, right?

Asshole.

You think? I am literally scared of anything that changes my mood, like any drugs including alcohol... I am more than 15 months sober, the day I touch another drug is the day I'll off myself

*smiles and kisses your cheek* S-sorry, but I'll be posting every day at 8AM and 8PM EST

No it's not, you just think it is.

I don't see a "Crazy Elephant" in the search that's from Poland... maybe post your avatar?

Wow, kid. Careful you don't cut yourself on all that edge.

I'm not sure what it was, it was weed mixed with something else, or it could of been K2, not sure... What's an RC?

WAIT SAUCE!!

Today I'm going to impress him and get him to notice me.

I'm glad you're here. Its nice having someone to talk to. I dont know if you're the same guy every time or something but I really like when I see these threads. Makes me feel like I'm talking to a friend. Anyway. I want to break up with my girlfriend. But I can't, I feel too guilty. Funny isn't it? Anyone else I can be cold to if need be. But whenever I care about someone just a little bit I always forgive them, no matter how much I hate them, no matter how un loyal they are, or how many times they ask for sex even when they see you're not in the mood. How do I leave her pscyhbro?

drop me an email at lephtennant@gmail and I'll do what I can to be your friend, no strings attached, promise

i can be your friend

Toy car

Heeey so are you a qualified psychologist or some person who loves to talk? Either way good on you

You really, really need to stop, Avatarfag. You are a horrible person.

Please reconsider killing yourself.

If I fail then I'll stand up, dust myself off and try again. You've never been in love so you don't understand.

Again, I just want to be with him forever.

Your fears are absolutely adequate. If you are about to ignore them and wish to fall into "trust" to someone, they will be confirmed practically once more.

Any simpler way to talk, Gmail isn't my thing

>You are a horrible person.

>I'll do what I can to be your friend
You could have left that part out mate unless you're a jester

i took pipes by accident and i feel like im dying i dont have any weed but i got like 7378392929 different types of vitamins someone help me i hate this i just wanted to roll n relax

>705477916
These threads are my favorite.
Having crippling anxiety and depression along with ocd, constantly wears on my mental stability.
Too poor and unmotivated to seek help.
Somtimes i like to pretend im normal.
But yea i love these threads op and it always helps.

Is this your first time feeling like this, or have you just somehow managed to remain naive?

Hey fellow madman, I've been there, you might want to give some meds a try till your brain can level all its hormones back out... Slowly helped me anyways.

the gmail is so I can give you an actual skype/discord link, I'm not fond of throwing my actual contact info around for everyone to see
just a simple robot trying to be a decent person and sometimes failing, that's all
I don't get it

Just give me advice so I can be on my way.

i understand that. have you tried talking to someone about it? maybe a therapist, i'm sure there are lots of places that have specialized on helping people with your issues. you've only got 4 more months to go and then you don't have to ever look back. maybe it's worth it to fight through that time?

Been struggling with severe depression and anxiety for majority of my life and only just started seeing professionals but it is so difficult to find someone who can actually help me with these problems and i always have to switch which just wears down my mental stability thinking that there is no way I'm going to cope with this shit and the suicidal thoughts have just been getting stronger and stronger that i am scared of being in my room alone just in case something will happen

How can I get over my ex?

Get a sock, fill it up with powerful hair removal cream and smack her in the head with it.

to be truthful i dont know how i am still pregnant, i have anorexia and im a binge drinker and i do take a shit load of drugs so i feel that its not fair to have it because itll be fucked up and i guess that makes me feel bad aswell that im doing it to it and being selfish

People here have given you advice. Steer clear. Reevaluate what you desire out of this relationship that you seek and be honest with yourself and your feelings.

Right there with you bro
Doesn't help that i have ocd.
Best thing that works for me is focusing on other things that bring ypu enjoyment and when u do think about the ex just focus on how things are okay the way they are.

you sound like me be my friend

I will kill myself. I'm sick of this shit. Everybody is ignoring me for NO reason. Sorry for my english. Cya in hell boiiis

Why do you want to kill your child are you a liberal?

lol

I WANT HIM AND THAT'S ALL I WANT, I WANT NOTHING ELSE

My husband is going underway and I'm having a moral struggle with whether I should try marijuana.
I'm on a path to alcoholism that I'd like to get away from, but I have a lot of trouble relaxing and I need something to get me to that point.
Not to mention the THC could help my asthma, the limitation of breathing is pretty anxiety inducing.
My only roadblock is I know he'd disapprove, and I don't want to be a disappointment. I also don't think he understands how exhausting the constant tension is.
I just don't know how to say that without being upsetting.

You've been given advice, it's just not advice you want to accept. I'm not going to lie to you and tell you what you want to hear.

Have fun failing over and over then u.u

OP left a while ago, guys

What? Are you saying you've a robot personality or something?

Even Cred Forums is ignoring me. My life sucks in every level.

Nah. Been nice and black for the past month or so

We noticed.
I wanted to feel better :(

Focusing on work does somewhat help, but once I'm in bed before sleep I can't help but think of her.
Not to mention things are not okay the way they are..

partly that my avatar of choice is the iron giant, but also partly yes, I've been told that I am literally a robot due to my personality

Suicide is just rage quitting and being perma banned from the server. Is it worth not playing the game again because of a few bad matches?

Sorry, OP left for work. It's amazing the lengths you're going to seek help from others. You should continue with those efforts and find to stay connected to people. Loneliness is a major factor with suicidal thoughts. Take some time outside when you get those feelings.

Now you're responding out of anger and emotion. You want advice, instead you're creating an argument.

I've been told the same. My solution was to express myself more and talk to people. How about your end?

I don't have a solution

Time and space is a major factor. Stay away from reopening old wounds and soon the thought of doing so should pass.

Sorry, you seemed pretty dead set on leaving, but here you are so that's good. What do you want to talk about?

I was "diagnosed" as "genuinely unhappy and discontent" and shown the door as the doc said there are people who are in higher need of help. Also the first thing you get to hear as a man entering any kind of consulting room is to "man up". WTF?!

I have dysthymia and the occasional double-depression, yet I get no help because I have no intend to suicide. Maybe I should lie about killing myself ?

Also, go out with your friends. It helped for me getting contact back with my highschool mate. Partied, lan and met new people until i didnt have time to think about my ex anymore. Occupied minds dont have time to dwell

It's already been a month and i just love her more and more.
She is in the us and I'm in Europe so there is definitely space..

Another user here. What if there are only bad games and it doesnt get better at all? You can tell yourself that the next one is going to be good but in the end you are disappointed and unmotivated because it will never be and you know it.

Why don't you?

Anyone listening? I can wait.

I know your feels.
*internet hug*

Any ideas on how to gain more motivation

Op left and almost no one else reads others comments.
Sorry bro, don't have any advice for ur situation.

I appreciate that it has released a bit of my stress knowing that i am doing the right thing, thank you.

I don't have any friends lol I met her online(believe it or not through catfishing, and she fucking forgave me and we keep on going)
I'm again trying to talk to other people online, it helps but only momentarily..
*Internet hugs*

You never know until you try

HI COUNSELOR!!! REMEMBER ME!? PLEASE COME BACK AGAIN IN THE FUTURE!! I LOVE YOUR POSTS! THANK YOU FOR OFFERING HELP! :D PLEASE BE BACK AGAIN! Is your email still [email protected]?

Im tired of trying

So play a game. Join a clan. Become homies with them.

It takes longer than a month. Could even take a year, and it's not like you will stop thinking about her. I'm not great at analogies, but think of it like a chapter in a book. Sure it was a great read, but if you keep reading it then you'll be stuck in that same spot and never focus on what's happening in the rest of the book.

Haha sorry, what a poor analogy.

Yea. So was i. But trust me, watching your mom sobbing her eyes out while you puke out a tub of sleeping tablets is a lot worse than having a rough time

I see. Well. Good bye, I have work. My boss says he wanted to speak to me. Rumors saying I'm gonna get fired. But life goes on, no sense in moping.

I still miss and love my ex gf, how do I stop missing/loving her?
I have a new gf but I dont love her, im only with her to split the rent/sex etc, sounds harsh but yeah, she doesnt know obviously.

H-hi, Alice, I tried to kill myself last month, ended up in the hospital and I gotta tell my psychiatrist what I did and that I don't want any medication...I'm very anxious about telling her what I did :( any advice?

There are other people out there willing to help and don't be discouraged from bad doctor visits. You might not even need a therapist and more of a support group. Maybe look into that?

Just be open about it. They arent there to judge. I remember how nervous i was after my first attempt. But they really do help if you let them.

I don't want any medication anymore...I used to take 5 different meds and I really want to never get on antidepressants again, my main problem is blushing and social anxiety so asking for a benzo/beta blocker only will help?
She knew I was okay but now I'm so nervous about telling her what I did...

The career I'm studying requires a lot of time, so I'm pretty busy most of the time.
Also I get really hooked up really fast, I only stopped playing monster hunter on my PSP because I broke the joystick lol

It's alright I understand. But what kills me it's the way it ended, just overnight, almost 3 years out of the window. And I still don't know why(have a lot of theories of course)

Dont take meds if you dont want to. But discuss it with them. Dont leave them in the dark about your decisions

It is harsh, and it will get harsher the longer you aren't open with her about it. You never will fully stop loving your ex, and that's something you need to accept as well.

You might never know why, but care to share your theories?

What meds did you get, if I don't find something I'll kill my self.

>share your theories?
Well like I said before, I catfish her, and for some reason, with her I felt pretty bad about it so I broke up with her. She then insisted to know why we couldn't be together and I finally told her I wasn't the person in the pics.
She then forgave me and we started again.
Because of that the idea that all this was her revenge has always been in my head.

And of course there could also be another guy(not cheating though, I highly doubt it) but just another person that's better than me and that is not an ocean away..

I'm in love with this girl that gives advice on the internet, she also cooks

halp, her name is Alice

I was invited in three groups after I contacted my health insurance company.
First group : it seemed I was the only participant with an IQ above retard-level and we had to paint the whole day without any one speaking to me except for retards.
Second group : drug abusers, alcoholics and two men who had to participate because they beat their wives regularly. Again, no conversation with therapists.
Third group : violent border liners, drug abusers and pedophiles whining about how society treated them unfair. Therapist asked me why I was in his group and kicked me out.

I had to take days off and spent money for this shit, so I gave up on groups.

How do I convince my gf to let her parents dog fuck her? Im really really in to it, but shes apprehensive

Plausible theories. Convenience is probably a bigger factor there. I hope you're able to find some closure on it some day.

Alice is a waste of time. Reimu is better.

I hate niggers. Pls help me doc.

Why does a stuttering, helpful anime character make me feel so relaxed all of a sudden? This is a good way to start off the morning. Keep up the good work fella.

Photoshop happened

That's a shame. I think persistence in finding treatment will work for you. Just don't be discouraged when people get too above themselves for their pay grade.

I have gender dysphoria wat do?

Once upon once upon upon once nigger once upon a time, once jew faggot stole fin. Every fat golden nigger cunt weed was salope. Dickless is gay, his bar only accept shooting faggotyfaggots. That’s why bubble, repeating digits of cripple unbeknownst, the Moot killed Bible. Sanchez Vulva, what a faggot cumming name.

Fuck ‘tis nigger sheeit walfare in ass plop. Ass express kétchup coke thickens nigger inside. Imperial scum welfare, skyrim climaxes ancestors Cred Forumstard are looking onomatopoeia anime tertiary.

Ginger bukake, ale salty Disney’s jackfruit milk load, fucker. Clumsy dick Batman jcdenton ate puddin down 705481438 anuses. Anorexia, Wtf? Snorted fat traps thick script down. Jesus said Hello The, I’m how you uber god. Batman Doin? Was duper. Alfred CP had, sucks FBI 10.000.000 BBC GB.

Batman LMNOP newfag suckubus abbreviations, sucker busty ebrews harambe recorded took achmed porn OC. A cunt shot allah B karaoke. Me Jizzus and giant in friends. Fucked goats, allahu snackbar kekbar. BOOM! Dick hit boobies building blast.

Sanic bourgeoisie ovulates through iambic outlaw. Lgbtq+ Majin, asshole policeman anorexic negro Buu. Guacamolé Hitler melón, nothing happened chubby wrong. Ate pudding man-hole, Trump friggin’ killed assburger Hillary necrophilia.

Autism kek ‘twas japs onto shem@il cowboy. Kek. Mighty anal pleasure disorder angel ramming all sausages. Cred Forums grilled a minotaurus with dicking nigger plutonium sauce. Acid humongous sides desitegrating. Insert mango blowbang there, filthy toe shed. Procastinates, diggeridoo nigger penetrator din eliminator, extraordinary du gourmet.

Upon once once, ate polish cunt penis carwash créme

>Convenience
After all this time though
Yea I hope I can find closure too.
Even though a part of me is still waiting for her to come back..

>alone
all i can think of is: is there anything we can do for you, in return?

Hey Alice, I have some questions

Cheating girlfriend. Always denied it, I could tell in my gut, eventually found proof, what do I do other than kill her or myself?

Completely ignore her
Like Justin Timberlake said, what goes around comes around

Naisu, J.

I used to love op, but he's become such a faggot lately, will he ever be the same?

If she goes, I have nothing. No friends, family, or even aquaintences out side of formal work collegues.....
My life ends, and I have no idea what to do with myself

You are a horrible fake dr. Go kys