Hey Cred Forums, I'm considering suicide...

Hey Cred Forums, I'm considering suicide, is there any good methods and is there anything I should do before I end my life? Such as delete online accounts, final goodbyes etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shallow_water_blackout
youtube.com/watch?v=jIJIH7-4xjI
youtube.com/watch?v=OLpeX4RRo28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stream it

You should shoot something up and go down in a hail of gunfire to stir the pot up. May I suggest a black lives matter rally?

make something epic

Nah, if I fuck it up I'll be a laughing stock like that dude who had his house on fire

Ask ur FB crush if she wants to fuck you or not and post it. that would be interesting imo

A gun/ pills.
No not really no need to publically announce it. If you want to stream it/record it then ask someone to post it then go ahead

Guns are non-existant in my country

To go painlessly and cheap, get a tank of helium, mask and tubes and go to sleep forever. Sell everything you can to buy it.

Pills

Worth a shot, I could tell she wanted to suck me off but I was too depressed at the time to do anything and she abandoned me, one of the many causes of my depression

Do you hate anyone? Maybe you can kill them that would be fun right?

Ow man you shoudl't be depressed over a grill, every grill is a bitch thats life rule number 1

It's not the only reason why I hate myself, it's not even one of the biggest contributing factors to my self hatred

I despise some people, it would be hard to reach them but it would be worth it

you'll get in hell

A lot better than this place then

Don't do it. Get help.

post credit cards
post social security
find bridge
do a flip,
faggot

You should stop making these attention whoring threads and quit being such a faggot.

I have this saved to stickynotes just for guys like you.

Shallow water blackout. You hyperventilate for a minute or two, then submerge yourself under water and hold your breath as long as you can.

You will pass out and drown before you feel the urge to breathe. Hyperventilation does not increase your blood oxygen saturation, but it unnaturally decreases the amount of carbon dioxide in your blood. And your body triggers the urge to breathe based on carbon dioxide in your blood.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shallow_water_blackout

Roll

Roll both, stream shouting in a school

>find a bridge
>do a flip faggot

And why should I get help?

I'll do more than flips

I'll quit being a faggot when I'm dead at least

Thank you

Before I die, I want my name to be remembered even after a thousand years have passed since I died. So do something to be remembered before u kill yo self.

there's a board called /adv/ - Advice OP

u first friendo

Ok I'll go there next time

If you wanna end your life why not do something with it that's just incredibly dangerous but heroic that way when you die of failure you'll atleast be looked back on with some honor

To end your life look up how to use helium, some piping and a mask to do so, painless and calm

Any suggestions?

fight isis
shoot up blm rally
assassinate hillary/trump

Just do a running jump off a building you fuckin pussy.

but do a flip

youtube.com/watch?v=jIJIH7-4xjI

The World is too big for you to not be happy again OP

youtube.com/watch?v=OLpeX4RRo28

Well i have never seen this kind of thread before so i can't say that anyone could help you in any way.(sarcasm)

Just dont jump under a train, today I already had to wait 2 fucking hours cause another faggot like you decide to kill himself under my train ffs

find something that causes massive brain damage in a reliable, extremely fast action

...oh wait...you're already on Cred Forums

seriously user, falling for this dumb trick again
clearly OP is just experiencing the phases of puberty where he becomes extremely cancerous and edgy or OP is just a attention seeking faggot

wipe your hard drive

If you are legitimatly going to kill yourself. Do some shit first. Like real shit, you're gonna die you can literally do anything. Do some coke off fat girls tits. Go punch the biggest scariest thug you can find in his left buttcheek and run. Fuck with no fear of std's. Molotov cocktail a dickheads letterbox. Slap everyone who ever pissed you in the dick/tits. Film it all market it online donate the money to pedophile priests just to piss off a bunch of people. Hell at the end of it if you still want to kill yourself at least you got to live like there was no tomorrow.

Could you explain why are you up to it?

It would take too long to list them all but I'll give you some

Failure at education
All my friends abandoned me
My family secretly hate me
There's nothing for me out there
Jobless
etc

hookers and blow

Then you would find a reason to live

ignore everybody u know and everything u have. Go somewhere far away that they thought u were dead. Create your life there

I'm kinda in the same place as you, but eventually I noticed that those who were my "friends" never were actually my friends and the family that always treated me like shit were not worthy of my empathy.

Deep down I alwayes hated them myself, I wanted them to feel sorry for what they did.

Care to watch these 2 movies that actually helped me to put my feet on the ground.

1- Ikiru from Akira Kurosawa
2- Castaway on the moon

They kinda tell you, "hey you got time, you don't owe shit to anyone, do what you want with your life"

PS: it's been 4 years since I last visited Cred Forums, this place rots your soul. Try to get outta here.

I don't usually go on here much, I'll give those movies a shot

I agree, my girlfriend was in the same boat. you need to surround yourself with people who will actually support you. If they dont then cut them out of your life.

Delete online accounts and say your final goodbyes