Ask a subway employee (sandwich artist) anything

Ask a subway employee (sandwich artist) anything.

how can i buy similar bread from somewhere else

>sandwich artist

Why does subway name its employees sandwich arists?? I'm the one who tells what I want between my sandwich, so there is no creativity involved for so called "sandwich artist" whatsoever. Is subway making fun of its' employees?

No.705479999
QUUUADDSS

>No.705480485

wow, newest of new

You can't,
It all comes in processed and frozen. That baked fresh shit at bullshit

No where making fun of the customers.
You tell me what you want and I'll turn it into a work of art because your all talentless shits.
All hail the Cred Forums god.

Where do you work?

no the dough comes in premade ..it is baked fresh on site ..what kind of ratchet subway do you work at

NZSubfag. Tell me more about your store. Where are ya in the world. what's your average customer turnover? I'll be writing up some shit like stories and gross shit etc

I remember about 10 year ago all subway's used to cut the bread from the top so all the ingredients would be evenly distributed and now they cut it from the side what up with that?

>be few weeks ago.
>customer numbers have been low, but prep has stayed the same because of dumbasses.
>About 1kg each of chicken strips, ham, Turkey, roast beef and meatballs are relabelled to further the dates.
>Next few days complaints come in of food poisoning.

I keep telling those pizza shits to follow the rules but nooo, profit loss.

Also NZSubfag.
Work at Christchurch store. What you wanna know?

Bread is cut at a 45 degree angle, called a hinge cut. Basically if they follow the correct formula of vegetables, every sub should be easy to close. If your sub looks shit it's because of a few things.
A. The bread is shit.
B. The cut was shit.
C. The sandwich artist is shit.
D. Formula not followed.

Feel free to ask for a remake of a sub if it isn't good enough. When that shit spills out I get furious.

Meatballs are supposed to last 4 hours in the hotwell. We just keep them in untill they look burnt. Regularly reliable unpopular items that are going to expire cos we can't sell enough usually turkey, roast beef, seafood, tuna.

I watched a "sandwich artist" fail on three fucking loaves trying to cut the top of the bread, so their corporate overlords must have told them to just cut the side because they were wasting too much bread.

Y dnt mi dic werk. Is it cuz mi gurl wnt gve mi da succ?

Oshit OP is in chch? I'm in Canterbury bro.

It was overprepped in our chiller, 5 Cambros and they weren't rotated properly eh

I got bored at work last night.

xD

What's your average for addons through the week?

ugh I got food poisoning from Wendy's once. That shit was no fun. I'll never eat there late night again.

cutting the bread that way used to be the norm, them all of a sudden they started cutting from the side. Ever since then every bite is either just veggies or meat and condiments

Probably average about $30 a day in add ons.

the 'U' gouge

So... what happened at work when news broke about Jared?
Sorta like a 9/11 "where were you when" question.

No questions here, but I do wish you guys had shaved turkey, not those quarter inch thick slices that you have. When I go to a deli I tell them I want my shit sliced so thin that its falling apart. Most good sandwich places do it like that anyway. But you guys are pretty good. Ive had to order those big "party platter" 15 mini sandwich trays several times for work functions etc. and when I tell them "just give me a bit of everything, use your judgement" they do a great job. Good selection and proper amount of everything, and that is the only reason I am loyal to subway. Not the best sandwich, but If I need a tray on short notice, you guys do it very well.

Don't be the dick who comes into subway just before close. My boss only gives me 15 minutes to close the store after close and I usually can't be bothered dealing with customers shit at this stage.

Shit, really? What's your average customers per day?

$100 of add-ons per day is okay, we usually try push $200. Manager gets grumpy.

Sell more toasties bro, those count as add-ons.

What's with those commercials where those LOATHSOME couples name their babies after their favorite sandwiches? CAN YOU MAKE THEM STOP THAT please.

Oh I never do that. My first job was at a restaurant and then retail. I hate fuckers who come in last minute and expect you to wait around for them.

Here in New Zealand it wasn't really a thing. We didn't have Jared on the ads since his pinnacle "I lost weight" thing. Like, really, never seen him on an ad in like 5+ years.

I've actually meet Jared. He's actually a really nice guy. Although I feel like he'd fit right in on Cred Forums. He came around the subway stores in our region for a promotion of some a long time ago. We had a signed autographed picture of him on display on the customer area. It was left up for a day or two after the news broke before someone suggested we should probably take it down.

Oi other nzsubfag. Do you Sell cookie pies on the down low?

We're a pretty quiet store. We push 100-150 units out a day depending on the day of the week. I'm usually left in the store alone due to lower customer numbers. So I tend to goof off a bit.

No. I work for the guy who owns the stores where the indicent happened ;)

I bought a subway sandwich yesterday, I forgot half of it at my gf house so my question:

can I still eat a non refrigerated subway sandwich 24 hours after buying it?

Does chicken strips smell like shit out of the bag for you too?

Dude same.

They smell like cache or coffee for us

How come you guys put almost no meat on your sandwiches? Do you like charging me $3 extra for double meat just to make it a sandwich? Also stop stocking a fuck ton of those shitty lays baked chips. They taste like sadness.

how the fuck long that meat been sittin there man

Rumour has it subway is trailing a new premium turkey in select markets. So watch this space.

>sandwich artist
More like sandwich autist

hilarious and original

NO
FUCKING
WAY.
What was it, a macadamia cookie or actually just some horrendous fucktard who didn't know that they were allergic to nuts?
Bro we're missing out on hundreds a week by not selling cookie pies.

Anywhere from 2 days to a week depending on the meat.

Yep smells shit every time.
None of the chicken is real either. all that chicken mince compressed.

M8

it's a sandwich not a hamburger you fat fuck

Customer brought a cookie pie with with macadamia nut in the middle.
She bit into it and had a severe reaction to the nuts, ended up in hospital.

Customer tried to claim a large amount of compensation (thousands) and threatened to take is to court or something because it wasn't obvious that it had nuts in the middle.

how?? like in the summer how??

What happed too teh bread?
It use to be lik 2 times wider
Now its Jimmy johns size.
I am not paying $10 for 2inch wide 11 inch long sub

We relabel unpopular shit we don't sell.

Fucking BS bro. The cookie bags and the screen grab for the cookies says they contain traces of nuts and tree juts

Do you work at Subway?

The store obviously hadn't been proofing it enough mate, if you wanna debate it with the store ask them to measure it. they're baked in 12 inch wide pans.

Do niggers ever come into your store trying to get free sandwiches?

Niggers go into stores for the sole reason of getting free shit so probably yes

just white people actually

The nutritional info pamphlets tell you everything too.

Are you a pedophile?

Yes, just like fogel.

they're race traitors

i hate it when white people act like niggers

Is it a requirement for employment?

Dude I'm on Cred Forums I'm either a pedo or a rapist.

How can I get a bunch of nines like you did?

Touché. That being said do you have any oc to share?

Work at a subway

>where
we're
>your
you're

No wonder you work at Subway for minimum wage

Actually, yes.