How does it make you non-Ausfags feel that you will never know the feeling of having a glass of Mr. D's?

How does it make you non-Ausfags feel that you will never know the feeling of having a glass of Mr. D's?

What the fuck is a Mr. D's?

>mr. D's

A delicious beverage only accessible to the most evolved branch of the human race. Australians.

From the image and the title it sounds like liquorice in a bottle
You ausfags are fucking disgusting.

I'd get mad, but I can't expect a dignified response from lowly apes such as yourself

Nice dubs

I lived in Aus for 4 years. The few true anglo aussies left in the sea of Asians are the most unintelligent, shallow and cultureless subhumans I ever met. Glad to be out of this shithole.

>glass of mr. D's
Is that some code for gay shit?

Oi FUK off Cunt you trying to start shit? U wanna fukkin go?

You're probably thinking of the abos

Did you live in Sydney or something? Or are you talking about the standard Abos? Coz if you are you're 100% right.

That's what I'm talking about. Either mindless macho or insecure faggot. No in between.

Wtf is this garbage?

How does it feel to never fully bask in the deep fresh air of freedom

The most delectable liquid to ever grace this earth.

I lived in Sydney. Abbos are the way they are cause the English commited genocide and then treated them like local fauna for 200 years. But the anglo Aussies are the worst as they think they are the cutting edge of civilization but in reality if you come to Australia from Europe is like stepping back 40 years in time. Except with countless Asians.

Is it truly freedom when you have a nigger for a president?

>freedom
Okay amerifat, tell me your freedom when your country was literally founded by war and the mindless destruction of the native people.

>evolved
Stay mad cunt

More freedom then your kiwi ass will ever know

Im a white male, let me enjoy this while its still relevant

If you lived in somewhere like Melbourne or Perth you probably would've had a good time.
There all the people act like normal human beings.

Lazy Lime and Kick ars are fucking disgusting you piece of shit.

>lazy lime
>kick ars
The fuck are you talking about?

>The few true anglo aussies

>You're probably thinking of the abos
>are you talking about the standard Abos?
Well done you two, you proved him right with your single digit IQs. Australians are an embarrassment to the Anglosphere, bunch of inbred bread thieves with squeaky accents

>calls Australians shit
>has a racist and a corrupt Jew as the only presidential option
You're one to talk.

At least Australia doesn't have school massacres every other day

Top kek
Hows it feel to have the might of the aussie military bested by a bunch of birdos?

You do realise that Australian forces are always sent into combat before any other military?
The Americans only go in to steal the glory to feed their war-mongering families

I'm English, good job carrying on the retardedness that's become a national pastime for you

I for one welcome our new bird overlords

Considering the outcome of pic related I'd say you go in first to help the enemy deplete their ammunition