It's about time someone made a video with actual facts. MALE PRIVILEGE IS REAL...

It's about time someone made a video with actual facts. MALE PRIVILEGE IS REAL. I usually don't like MTV but it's about time they put something of quality out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0KGJS0IhSoE
dailywire.com/news/4858/7-facts-you-need-know-debunk-equalpayday-lie-ben-shapiro#
youtube.com/watch?v=Ip7kP_dd6LU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airplane
britannica.com/technology/airplane
nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=72
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Forgot to post the link.. don't just be instant dicks and actually try and listen and experience something. Don't just be Internet trolls

youtu.be/0KGJS0IhSoE

Shut up already. Fucking moron.

Bait 2/10

Bumping for importance

Did you even watch the video or just a conservatard who disagrees with anything they don't understand?

I watched the whole video. why didn't they do a section about trans women asking if they felt like they lost privelege after transitioning? oh right cause its bullshit.

Entire video in one sentence:

"Male privilege exists because of anecdotal evidence"

It's mostly shit. Yes, as a man I can walk down a street at 2am and not be worried I'll get a dick waved in my face... I'm much more likely to get stabbed/mugged, though.

I can't be who I want to be as one of these freaks suggests, as men have far more limitations put on them tegarding expression of feelings.

Added to that - with all the SJW bullshit floating around, men are walking on eggshells incase they offend someone.

Fuck this video
Fuck SJWs
Fuck you

Remember when mtv was all about music and witty cartoons.

there are only 2 genders. reminder: u can take the hormones, u can chop off your dick, u can walk talk dress and act like a woman, but you will never be a real woman, just a mutilated degenerate former shell of a man. You cant change the cchromosomes in the trillions of your cells. Its called science. If you ever get confused of your gender just look down. Trans "people" are the scum of the earth. Only euthanasia can fix. I know this thread is bait but I just want to remind any would be SJWs. Sage

Because women have been oppressed longer than almost any other groups of people especially in America! Slaves were freed before women could even vote!

You picked the wrong website to spread your faggot narrative. Go tell reddit how much of a weak minded cuck you are

I watched the video. Wanted to puke the whole time. If you need to tell men about male privilege, that's all the proof you need that you're making something out of nothing.

I'm a man, idiot. If there was male privilige, I think I'd know about it and wouldn't need a trans-freak to explain it to me.

You're being indoctrinated, you fucking pathetic shit. It's all part of divide and conquer. You're fucking pawns.

I think you should all be flown to Madagascar and forgotten about. We shouldn't have to put up with your mental illness, and my children shouldn't have to live in a world shat on by tards like you.

Again you need to stop looking at it with blinders on..it's not bad that male privilege exists that bad thing is not addressing in and keeping society stuck in the mud. We need a world where men can like Taylor Swift songs and women can wear jeans and ride dirt bikes if they want

Men do significantly more than women. If we have privilege, it's because we deserve it. Everything you have is thanks to men.

Maybe earn it, and you'll get some.

Fucking 40 year old children.

Sometimes i feel guilty for jacking it to traps too

>We need a world where men can like Taylor Swift songs and women can wear jeans and ride dirt bikes if they want
We already have that fucknuts

What world do you live in where that isn't true?

Oh well with such love and acceptance you've shown me the error in my ways..why thank you kind sir....

>women
>oppressed
No other person can get in your face and say whatever they want knowing they won't get hit unless it's another girl, women are cunts who take that shit to such an advantage. Also wage gape is a lie in present day, go and prove me wrong with PROOF, not you saying I'm wrong, PROVE it or is actual logic and basic arguments written out of liberal dna?
You are a waste to males

Of course there is male privilege.

But I like to call it the privilege of the superior.
When you are stronger, faster, and smarter - you have an advantage. Sorry, but that's just the way it is.

I will never love or accept you. I think you have a mental illness. I will not embrace or empower that. You need help.

People who do "love and accept" you are the worst things in your life. They're doing far more damage than we ever could.

Oh I'm a cuck damn you're clever I bet you're the one who started that huh?? And reddit was at least willing to discuss it unlike the men here who get scared anytime a new way of thinking is introduced to them

>could even vote
They can now idiot so living in the past is counterproductive and shows how much of a doormat you are to women who arnt going to give you the time of day you fucking loser

Significantly more??...boy I'd love to see some statistics on that claim...

>If there was male privilige, I think I'd know about it

The definition of privilege is benefits that you think are normal, or don't even notice at all. So thats a really dumb thing to say

Heil hitler. Also OP is a cuck doormat who is wasting his life trying to convince a bunch of faggot what he thinks is important

I don't think women should be allowed to vote. That's the reason we have to deal with idiotic shit like this.

If women weren't allowed to vote, the vote would be based on logic, not feelings.

Women vote with their hearts, not their minds. That's why media is loaded with idiotic, pull your heart-strings stupid shit like your video.

We clearly don't.. men should be allowed to have emotions and like "girly" things with out being ridiculed or called gay for liking something...

anecdotes from freaks who take pills to become something thier not. Yea I think I'd hesitate on calling this accurate.

But why do you care? We cant do anything about it. Who care if rumors you heard are real. You're going to change your life now or something? Or be a little faggot and post on Cred Forums how male priveldge is real. Faggot.

>MTV
>believing anything coming out of it
1/10 bait OP.

>based on logic, not feelings.
This user knows what's up. Get a clue faggot OP or are you to much of a slave to your own emotions you weak fuck

You're the one who just made a claim "the wage gap is a lie" how about you provide proof that it's a lie rather than male a claim with no evidence to back it

I fly on unicorns oops now PROVE to me I don't...

We don't call them gay, we call them fags

Already a thing retard you will never live in a society where some concept of normal and abnormal doesn't exist. Get the fuck over it.

severe mental illness

Yes because hate is always a great answer! :D

Privilege is based on wealth you fucking dumbass
God you're such a time waster

Lol nice sjw retard definition. "special right, advantage, or immunity granted or available only to a particular person or group of people." where does it say anything about you not being able to reconginzw it? Ohhh that's right, some fucking buzzfeed article

this is already a thing, maybe says a little about your mentality buster

Oh yes because with all the male leaders this country has had and the great job they've been doing at keeping the peace and not starting wars...oh wait..

The funny thing is that a lot of hormone popping traps are not even trans people, they are just dudes living their femininity fetish and wouldn't even want to cut off their dicks.

>We need a world where men can like Taylor Swift songs and women can wear jeans and ride dirt bikes if they want
you can literally already do that though, the only person stopping it is yourself

Slave to my emotions says the triggered little conservative...

Only thing your going to get is the back of my hand bitch

Thanks for helping me prove my point

Yes, I watched this.
former women complaining about some of the differences in gender rolls when all they are doing is confusing what "privilege" means.

Everyone has privilege. Almost everyone doesn't take it into account. The same way trolls jump on medical/psychological bandwagons - sjws jump on social ones.

Actual privilege is much more subtle and it is the more privileged party's choice to acknowledge.

Male privilege IS real

So is female privilege

So is minority privilege

So is fame privilege

So is diplomatic privilege

>sjws
>quality

Kek

Hey, now look op. We get it, you're a Virgin desperately clinging to some bullshit in hopes of future discussion with girls so you can get laid. You're going about it all wrong dude, try being a man for once in your life and you'll eventually get slightly what you're looking for. Was daddy to ruff with you growing up? Is that why you're such a spineless cuck? It's ok, I forgive you. You can be my friend now

We do that already but no one invites you because you're a buzzkill

>If women weren't allowed to vote, the vote would be based on logic, not feelings.

I don't want to butt in this men/VS/women/VS/trans shitstorm, but your claim is just too asinine to not point out. Most people base their vote on emotions, and that is because most people are idiots. It has nothing to do with genitalia, people use to vote for stupid shit since well before females were allowed to vote.

>girly
They can, it's called being queer

The statistics are found in the studies that debunk the "gender wage gap" myth. Men make more because they do more.

I made it to "if you don't think male privilege exists, you are wrong"

If I could personally tell that nigger to fuck off, I'd tell him with a clenched fist.

>men here
Leave then ya fucking loser

If voting was logical and effective, it would be made illegal.

At least we can agree on ONE thing..

Queen Victoria was quite bloodthirsty herself. So was the Iron Lady.
Are people still buying into this "male brute / female enlightened" crap?

The decision to allow voting, not voting itself. Your reading skills are assinine.

>little
Nigga I'm hugh mungus

dailywire.com/news/4858/7-facts-you-need-know-debunk-equalpayday-lie-ben-shapiro#
litteraly one google away

Interestingly, most of the anecdotes used to explain "male privilege" in this video could also just be called "ugly woman privilege"

Oh why thank you fellow human!

1 don't assume my gender or my pronouns

2 my dad was a very caring person

3 if you would actually open your mind to the world around you I would consider being a friend to you

Nope. That's not the definition of privilege. I can prove it to you with vocabularies from 4 different languages. I'm a linguist and I know my shit. My professional opinion is, that you're factually wrong.
Now go suck a dick.

Sure but you can't part out yours and emphasize it. That's narrowminded. You can't fix your fractional issue without viewing the whole problem.

Oh my what lovely evidence you have provided with this claim..

>don't assume my gender or my pronouns
How far off could I be, there's only two to choose from and women don't visit Cred Forums so...?

>I am euphoria, keeper of virginity

Did you not write that women should not be allowed to vote because they tend to vote based on their feelings, rather than logic?
Not mocking you, serious question.

Woman can be viscous as well..but history has shown most land rulers were men..men who went to war A LOT

Yes because .coms aren't biased and out for profit...I'd love to see an EDU study on this

rekt

>I'm a linguist and I know my shit
>I know my shit
Lol Okey dokie, you've clearly convinced us with you're spicy opinions

Typical thought...women only hold value if their attractive...

(not OP btw)

key word: "allowed"

i do not necessarily agree nor disagree with this premise but will accept it for the purpose of argument. even supposing men make more because they do more, why should we have a society defined by demographic statistics? if all our rules are based on common cases, what happens to uncommon people? that is to say, what about individual women who do more and still make less, or individual law abiding black men who are still regarded with suspicion? living our lives based on observable trends unduly oppresses weirdos.

So you actually agree with me that sex does not influence a person's tendencies, be they warlike or peaceful.
Either that o you are baiting.

Men did everything. Men brought you out of the stone age and men are the reason you get to live a life of luxury.

Oops I made a typo please forgive me op the super duper smarty pants

Take a gender studies class some time and you'll understand that sex and gender are different things

What about individual men who work harder for the same paycheck?

I didn't write. I just understood the poster you were responding to differently. So I'll respond since I hijacked. While I think what you're saying is true, it actually helps round the vote. So the person you were responding to may have been 'right', but their opinions suck.

I'm far and away the most tolerant person you'll ever meet. I didn't watch it with blinders on, I watched it hoping for something solid. I was disappointed.

There are no hard stats to back up any claim made in the video. Not one.

I will not be swayed by people whining about their personal viewpoints. Where's the video with the trans women who don't notice any difference? Where's the video with white cis-men who are persecuted? Where's the video with cis-women who feel no persecution?

The video is cherry picked to include only people who have an axe to grind.

I repeat:

Fuck this video
Fuck SJWs
Fuck you

Look at the animal kingdom even the female lions do the hunting because their better at it

>gender studies class
I'd rather waste my money on something that won't give me cancer

Oh was it men? Or was it a collective group effort that got us out of the woods?

>take a class

Or you could, you know...talk to real people. Theoretical knowledge sucks compared to practical.

+1

I'll pass on the bullshit opinions of women that took self-mutilation to the extreme. Go ask Andrea Yates for childcare tips- while you are at it.

>Privilege is based on wealth you fucking dumbass

kek

How do you figure women are less likely to be mugged or stabbed when statistically its the opposite

So do they build the fake pee pee's bigger for the niggers?

Either that or you didn't get accepted to college...

Yes, knowing the actual definition of words you are professionally bound to know is a "spicy opinion"

Or what, did you get butthurt by me claiming I know my shit? If that's the case, you're missing the point.

You are my hero.

>ITT op makes himself look like an absolute cuck and acts like we're madmen for sharing a different view on the shit topic of nonexistent matters

It's payment to belong to a pack, Numbskull.

They got better at hunting by hunting. Not complaining about the male's hunting privilege

Does nobody got my joke?

Sure you can call it that. Just don't blame everything bad on men if that's what you believe.

indeed that is upsetting. i opine that to rectify this discrepancy, more women should aspire to become construction workers

I talk to real people all the time. Work/school/parties..Some people are waking up but others just want to be left in the dark

i give it a hot meh/10

Great statistics you've provided with that claim!

Women suck at being construction workers. They leave all the heavy lifting to the men and still get paid the same amount. It's all bullshit.

I love t.swizzle.
I don't need sjw faggots telling me it's ok to.
Mcfucking kill yourself.

The female lions are basically owned by the alpha male, he get to eat first, he never hunts, he fucks any female he wants, he sleeps all day.

Do you seriosly think that animal comparison apply?

I'm saddened by your stupidity.

No one implied you didn't. But that class is a waste.

oh, and i forgot to mention: also more men should aspire to become librarians and secretaries.

you see? once again we see a problem solvable by discarding gender norms

Better than nothing

Wow I mean reddit can be bad but at least they know more than like 4 words..."cuck, fag, traps, kek"

>telling me shit I already know

So they stay strong by being submissive you're saying?

FANCY THAT

This video:
>this happened to like 5 whole people
>THIS IS HOW THE ENTIRE WORLD WORKS

well, based on the statistics you've referenced, it would seem that women, on the whole, are not construction workers.

therefore i can't imagine what you could be basing this claim on

surely you wouldn't assert that the few women who are construction workers are likely a representative minority of the entire gender? because that is statistically false

I have yet to here you say anything factual, just you high on your horse spreading around spicy opinions fagboy.
Just cause you say you're smart, it doesn't mean shit unless you back it up with something more reliable than your gay perspective

Cool source you've provided bro..it goes great with that claim!

>MALE PRIVILEGE

That watermark gave me cancer but the image itself just proves what we already knew

I'm not an SJW

>We need a world where men can like Taylor Swift songs and women can wear jeans and ride dirt bikes

wtf do you live in afghanistan or something?

Agreed 9gag sucks ass, but the point still stands.

Gender is a social construct. Sex is biological

she got depressed because being a man for so long started to conflict with her identity.

in fact she was amazed at how great the experience was and how little of her or general bias notions about males where actually true.

Fucking hell man. The statistics show that there are still female construction workers, even if they only make up 3%.

All this gendershit can be explained in 5 simple steps:
1 =You have a penis, you are a male.
2 = You have a pussy, you are a female.
3 = You had a penis, got it transformed into some kind of pussy, you are STILL a male.
4 = You get plastic boobs and make-up, you are STILL a male.
5 = You call yourself trans-, kin-, pan-, demi- or whatever this or that, you are still 1 or 2, but an insane one at that.

Since you were kind enough to clarify your stance, I'll do tha too. I think that forbidding women to vote would not help the issue of feelings-based vote, since demagogues exist since antiquity, and women got voting rights only recently (from an historical prospective, of course).

and besides, even if that is the case, and would be for MOST women who might aspire to be construction workers -- which i very much doubt -- doesn't that just mean that more women who aspire to be construction workers should be encouraged to aspire to partake meaningfully in physical labor, and the surplus of men who are already construction workers should be encouraged to take a load off and let the women do a little more work? once again, a problem that can be solved by dissolving gender norms. just like this one:

It's from 9gag. It must be true!

fucking neck yourself retard

You are beyond saving buzzfeedboy, I hope arguing with a bunch of hairy men gets you the pussy you so desperately need lol

So basically you just want to take male privilege and make it female privilege? Way to solve the problem, retard.

>Just cause you say you're smart

Hahahaha, retard confirmed. I didn't say this.
Now excuse me while I go argue with my wall, it is definitely smarter than you are.

and do you think that the number of people in the category "3% of construction workers" is NEARLY enough to be considered representative of the people in the category "women"? because i don't. also, see

"I really like being a woman. ... I like it more now because I think it's more of a privilege." ~ Norah Vincent

>Hurr durr I don't know what Google is.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ip7kP_dd6LU

Again....GENDER is a social construct (something you identify as)

SEX is something you are born as biologically

Sex and gender are NOT the same thing

Yes OP is that dumb, don't underestimate his potential, he keeps wowing me one post after another

Spoken like a true ladyboy. Sorry you're so mad because you're ugly, but there's only 2 genders m8

Awful b8

Women are physically weaker and flooding the construction industry with them will degrade its overall quality. Same goes for jobs such as a kindergarten teacher. Women are naturally better at it. These *harmful* gender roles are what got humanity this far in the first place. You're fucking it all up.

Oh yes cus that's what I said...no I'd like to see equality. No one is better than someone else based off race/sex/gender or religion

Except you hate men? Max kek

Again with the gender and sex assumption. But thanks I will keep that in mind

you are mentally ill, serk help.
a new way of thinking there are 2 genders male and female you are born one or thee other. Secondly privilidge? Where? there's no privilidge none , your weak mind is letting others project bullshit ideas unto you ( really is propaganda by the mass) . As men and women of society today you in fact we have to get past all this bullshit and come together

Agreed. Women being emotional creatures isn't the same as women representing emotional views. Rather, no view may be labeled - women offer alternate means of problem solving then men.

Harnessed correctly this can only be a benefit, not a burden. A synergistic function.

It doesn't really matter whether the problem is male privilege or female privilege -- I think it's both, women are privileged not to have to be tough and work hard while men are privileged to be allowed to -- but IT DOESN'T MATTER, because BOTH problems have the SAME SOLUTION. Dissolve gender norms.

>ITT triggered newfags getting baited

Male is a sex.
Female is a sex.
Male is also a gender.
Female is also a gender.
That's all there is.
Males..... and females.
The end!

SJW logic:
>This happened to a couple people
>THIS IS HOW THE WORLD WORKS
>Famous black rapper comes out saying he never experiences racism, that racism doesn't exist, that most of his fanbase is white
>HE DOESNT SPEAK ON BEHALF OF ALL BLACK PEOPLE

We already live in that world you fucking cuck

Sex and gender are different but have a good day m8!

>got humanity this far in the first place

despite technology, healthcare, big buildings and advanced warfare we actually haven't moved away from the stone age much user.

civilisation is just a very thin layer.

I do?

>GENDER is a social construct

Yes, one formed out of necessity and facilitated by natural capability.

You want to be something that goes against the nature of the role you were born to fulfill. You are unnatural at best, and useless at worst.

Imagine if worker ants in an ant colony had the idea that they don't like being workers and created quotas for the role of a soldier and a worker so that naturally born workers could become soldiers and vice versa. The quality of the nest will degrade to the point where it's beyond repair and due to their little ant military being all fucked up they'll be overrun by a hostile colony within a week.

I'll be sure to "serk" help if you'll be sure to understand how gender and sex are different things

Cuck

That isn't the solution though. It would be /accept/ gender norms. We are only increasing your disillusionment.

You know, the way society has been progressing at a steady clip since the beginning?

it's time to let this decadent civilization just die among with all the degenerates who contributed to its downfall.

after the purge, we can build something better again.

Yes those are genders AS WELL but there also Transgendered people etc

>retard confirmed
>arguing with Cred Forums users about women's rights
Buddy you need a reality check

>domains matter
Retard.
Academia would instantly cater to the SJW cuck fantasy that is the wage gap because they value social appearance over actual academics (see race based scholarships, safe spaces, etc).

But nah, that's not biased. /s

>I will survive in my basement and be a good addition to rebuilding humanity

Haha

Cuck? What's that? You're a very clever person to invent such a cool word...Please tell me what it means so I can repeat it mindlessly

Allow me to play the Devil's advocate for abit.

>Gender is a social construct. Sex is biological
That is kinda true, but not to the extent that SJW believe. For example, the values and ideologies connected to the idea of "Man" do slightly change through time: as we can see in the Iliad, it was acceptable for a man to show his feelings by crying (something that is frown upon now), and fuck little boys (also frowned upon today, and Achilles does both).
However, hard biological facts always had and always will be factored in the concept of "Man": for example, greater phisical strength (keep crying SJWs, maybe eventually you'll change the fabric of reality itself)

Is this shit bait I don't even know it's gone on too long.
Trans woman user here.
(pre op on waiting list no tiddies Cred Forumsros but just wait I will return some day)
Fuck the newfag who made this cancerous thread.
>inb4 literally every insult to come my way

>Transgendered people etc

No. Just fucking NO! Those saying so are insane.

So you're complaining about something you think is right, then?

>men have to work so hard and women are so lazy, it's not fair and we should change it
>good thing men have to work so hard and women are so lazy, otherwise society would collapse
pick one and only one

on second thought don't pick any. women don't have to always be physically weaker. trends are not rules. let the strong women do construction work while the weak women perform clerical tasks. and let the strong men do construction work while the weak men perform clerical tasks, as well. and whatever proportion of gender among the jobs is the end result, so be it.

as you can see, if what you say is true -- that women are physically weaker -- then gender roles are still unnecessary. they are a response to the physical truth, not a protector of it; they are merely our attempts to compartmentalize people, to match what we can know about someone to what we see with our eyes -- to apply observable trends as if they were hard rules. and they aren't.

>allow me to give words my own definitions

Wow you're so intellectual.

not that user but in general Cuck is used to end a discussion.
if I call you a cuck it means I win and you lose.

its pretty simple and perfect for boards like these where simple people like simple stuff.

Ah yes cus it would be awful to go against nature...you know all those damn medicines and airplanes! We naturally get sick! We're not naturally made to fly!

Probably confusing male privilege with LGBTQ special treatment...

see:

>earn it
Back at you basement dweller. Get a job neckbeard.

nice projection you got there, fag.

What an original word you have there!

what a refined counter-argument. So many points were made.

Is this really what SJW's think red pilled men think like?

We do live in a world like that, your the only blind fuck here

For such a lovely claim I sure don't see the evidence to support it

Yes what a great open minded way of thinking you have there!

Trans woman user back again.
You SJW cucks give me a terrible name.
Fuck off back to your mam's basement and white knight for somebody else.

nobody gives a fuck faggot.

That's your argument??? Pointing out the behavior of an entirely different species? Bravo.

Funny thing is, quite a few of us are women and we also know you are a fuck wit

quads

The entire privileged idea is ridiculous.

People have different experiences in life based on hundreds of factors. Sex, Gender, Age, Skin color, Height, Wealth, Hair color, Attractiveness, Geographical location, so many many other things will change how you experience the world.

That doesn't mean one experience is better than another. Everything has benefit and burdens.

Seemy dick. We are genetically, biologically different, and were made that way for a reason.

There is nothing saying that you get to force everyone to think like you do based on absolutely nothing historically substantiated.

>it doesn't have to be this way!
Fight about it until your life is wasted
>I guess I can adapt
Eliminate that issue and get on with your life.

Sure you have a choice. You go ahead and pick the one you want.

There's so much reddit white knight bullshit in this thread - not even the "trans girl" wants you here gtfo.

>implying your comments warrant effort

Oh wait let me be the typical 4chaner...uh tits or gtfo! There's no women on the interwebs dur dur dur

>If women weren't allowed to vote, the vote would be based on logic, not feelings.
Yet every day people of both genders spew the stupidest bullshit on why you should vote for candidate X.

>medicines
Self preservation is a natural instinct. We're not the only animals to consume things with medicinal properties, cretin.

>airplanes
It's aeroplane you illiterate yank fuck, and expanding territory is again a natural instinct born out of both self preservation and preservation of our species. Our use of devices to aid this expansion isn't unnatural at all, do you think we're the only species to use tools to aid us? Do you think we're the only species using something other than our own bodies to facilitate travel? You're a fucking moron.

Men acting like men and women acting like women protects the family unit. Feminists have partially removed this. They've pushed the idea of a strong independent women and made toxic masculinity a thing to be talked about. This has created an entire generation emotionally and socially stunted as a result. Look at the statistics in pic related. Have you ever wondered why there are all of a sudden so many serial killers and mass shooters? And why so many people submit to mental illnesses? You only have yourself to blame.

this, fuckin THIS

a much more expertly consolidated phrasing of the point i was making here:

male privilege doesn't exist
name one thing that men can do that women can't

Damn. Way to stereotype bruh.

Pee standing up and apply for the draft

>4chaner
My sides

>Devil's advocate

me to, me to!

>for example, greater phisical strength

one of the reasons men are stronger is because they grow up in their designated roles.
and woman don't have to be strong so they never develop anything in that department.

go to a 3rd world country or maybe rural china or something where people just focus on survival and don't have the luxury to think about this stuff, and pick a fight with any woman, they will crush you with one hand for sure.

everything in this thread just points at one thing: rich western society is becoming weak, bored and complacent. we simply lost our drives to survive and are now so bored out of our minds and disappointed with life we go after each other bit by bit.

its just 1st world boredom.

we need a good world war to get us back on track.

OP you clearly are trolling at this point otherwise this is pathetically laughable at your weak sjw teir arguments, you are not a man in my book so by your sjw logic you have no say in issues or "privilege" involving men. Please get off this platform right now before you cause anymore unhealthy triggering. I'm so emotionally offended that you speak in such an offending and rude tone, please please please STOP, I'm about to cry at how stupid you are

And clown fish change their genders but oh no..that's not part of nature..they must be crazy!!!!

Where's yours? Burden of proofs on you faglord.

Women can do that in the USA

>It's aeroplane you illiterate yank fuck
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airplane
"An airplane or aeroplane"

I never brought up the wage gap..If you want to make a claim about something have the facts to back it

STOP ARGUING FOR TRANS PEOPLE.
YOU MAKE US LOOK BAD.
>Dis animal does de gender stuff!!111!!
Shut the fuck up.
>I'm not a fucking clownfish.
Not a valid argument.

10/10 this is definitely some sjw doing research for their gender studies project. Go fuck yourself

The terrorist have won

>is because they grow up in their designated roles

It's because of sexual dimorphism you fucking mongoloiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid.

God people like literally disgust me, honestly. After thousands of years in the pursuit of knowledge, retards like you still spit in the face of everything we've learned.

Why can't you just be productive? I really don't get it. Why can't you just fucking understand the simplest things?

Does one get shot if he/ she falls into one such category? No. So we cearly do have that already. People are free to do as they want. Aure people get jugey but who the fuck cares what others think?

Other people have. You wrote it off for surface reasons.

So either back something up, or move the fuck on.

Thw truth hurts

>>I'm not a fucking clownfish.

No, just a clown.

Bitch are you serious? Women's bodies were made for birthing children. Men are taller on average. Men have stronger muscle densities.

Also where the fuck did you get the idea that a woman in China are stronger than the average man? I know for a fact that this is wrong.

>Simplest things
>Still claims gender studies is valid

Oh wait hold on let me give you a Cred Forums response "trap!"

Oh boy, I've seen men complain about pretty much exactly the same shit "Worrying about a dick waved in their face", "being bothered down the street", "asked about his marital status", "being considered unfunny solely because of gender", "having your opinion mocked because of gender"

The video seems to be a views-bait and nothing more.

No I'm pretty sure they have different physical structures based on different physical roles.

It's easy money. Unfortunately yes we probably need a disaster to get back on track.

>illiterate yank fuck
>wikipedia
>yank website

You really do yourself no credit.

>LGBTQ
>Q
Oh God the it's have added another letter, what the fuck does Q stand for? Queer? God were fucked unless donatello trump is elected

Maybe.
At least I'm a happier clown than I was before.

Sudamerican fag here, recently been watching a lot of videos about SJW, black lives matter and shit like that. Is that shit common in america, I mean do people take it seriously?

not the same dude

Cool meme..do you think you could provide credible sources tho? Cus like that would be even cooler!

I used to think it's a meme, but I'm not really sure anymore.

>fucking mongoloiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid.
>disgust me
>retards like you
>...
>Why can't you just be productive?

I..I...don't know how to respond to this, i-i'm sorry user

actually I do have counter arguments but you so mad I'm scared.

>let me study you

Piss off

OP and classmates all work at Burger King in five years, set fire to own useless Women's studies degrees.

That's not it at all user

britannica.com/technology/airplane
"Airplane, also called aeroplane"

Yes and no.
Jobless parrot retards believe it.
People who actually work for a living and pay taxes (read: (((racists)))) dont.

cuck

Only needed one comment to handle you both.

Not like airplanes were invented in America or anything...so you know there's like no way we would know how to spell it or anything...

A female doctor has value even if she's ugly as sin. If she lacks any relevant skills however then her only other use is as a baby-maker and that process is eased significantly by being attractive.

No no not at all, it's a relief that these dumbasses are the minority but there existence is still irritating so we're currently bitching and moanig till they all die

>+1
>Cred Forums
Kill yourself

How do such obvious troll threads get so many replies

>aeroplane
>illiterate yank fuck
tfw when a "yank fuck" invented the "aeroplane"
stay mad eurofag

>they're actually German, but go on

>counter arguments
>simple biology, backed up by thousands of years worth of real world application

This thread is cancer. Abandon ship!

>Seemy dick. We are genetically, biologically different, and were made that way for a reason.
Ah. So that must be why a significant minority of women are physically suited to construction work, and a significant minority of men are psychologically suited to provision of care, hmm? It would be a shame to exclude these unusual people from society simply because they're unusual.

>There is nothing saying that you get to force everyone to think like you do based on absolutely nothing historically substantiated.
I'm not forcing anyone to think any particular way. All I did was posit a few thoughts for your consideration, sit back, and watch you all self destruct.

>>it doesn't have to be this way!
>Fight about it until your life is wasted
You misunderstand. Perhaps I didn't phrase my point well. Many women -- nowhere near most, but nonetheless many -- ARE physically suited to construction work. This is not some cause to fight for. It is a FACT. MOST women are not suited to the task, but trends are not rules. We must not exclude strong women simply because so many women are weak.

>>I guess I can adapt
>Eliminate that issue and get on with your life.
It's not a matter of adaptation, nor am I the one that would have to adapt if it were. I am a physically strong man. Employment bias is already geared in my favor, as it would be if I were a physically weak woman. Society must adapt to accommodate the outliers, not unfairly, but merely in proportion to their existence. Currently, men who are capable of physical labor and women who prefer sedentary work are unfairly advantaged. Men who prefer sedentary work and women who are capable of physical labor need to be acknowledged and utilized.

was a single one of the things in the video in any war?

I like this user,
I like you user

A woman should be judged in terms of her ability to raise her child properly without creating another criminal.

Glider =/= Airplane
0/10 (keep trying)

I've been on the side of anti-sjw up until this point.
What the fuck does legally killing someone for other people, because of a false sense of patriotism embedded in you americunts, have anything to do with this?
>inb4 eurofag
Irishfag and proud.

The affirmative has the burden of proof
>Lern to debate

I get what you're talking about but the worst possible way to approach it is by dissolving gender norms.

so you were born with a dick (boy) (sex)
but you are confused and think you identify yourself as femine(gender)
now you go get operations mutilate yourself to look like a girl(sex)
remember you were born a boy (sex)
no amount of operations can change you it's written in your blood ... tldr sex gender same shit you are a prime example of what society is turning into a bunch of grown up children crying about usless issues instead at looking at the big picture
Im done

But they aren't males...

aerodynamics
aerofoil
aeroplane

airdynamics?

Is there a test to determine a woman's child-rearing abilities beforehand? Or at least one that shows her level of crazy?

When did I bring up the wage gap? After YOU had said that it was fake...you say something is false when I never brought it up you better have the evidence to back that claim up. You should learn how to debate

this x100

The amount of men who have been conscripted against their will to either die a shit death, lose one of their limbs or suffer real PTSD is disproportional to the amount of women who have been conscripted.

Words and their meanings change over the decades.Words actually mean what they are used for in the language.
Eg if everyone calls small people giants then that's what giant would mean :a small person. Dictionaries update their registers to accommodate the words currently used by the population.
So you cant just make up a new meaning for an Already existing word. If people use the word Gender to refer to ones sex then that is by definition and all intents and purposes the meaning of gender.
If you want to change that then go ahead and get enough people to actually use that term the way you do.
But until then you will be plainly wrong with your claims.

Which kinda makes the way you act seem duchy.
You want us to use the word gender a certain way. (which is ok)
We do not comply because we do not agree (which is ok)
You wine and bitch that the way we use the words is wrong and that for some reason we have to change (which is not ok)

So you seem like a douche who wants to force stuff on people that they do not want or like.
So please respect the wishes and feelings of other people.

Yes you should be done because if you can't understand how gender and sex are different then don't try to educate yourself on it cus that would be just way to hard..

well, that is exactly the issue here. everyone is generalizing whilst they should not.

and example:
girls and boys alike join the British navy school and get extensive physical training and there are no special treatments or different rules for the sexes.

the last bit of the training is an intense physical course which they have to make or they are out. no excuses.

17 year old girls manage to succeed over 25 year old guys failing.

how come? because of their individual strength and determination. only the ones not failing make it into the royal navy.

the rule is very simple and had nothing to do with gender, either you fail or you don't.

so yeah, a Chinese woman having worked hard her entire life will crush your average trap faggot.

not because of 'muhh average' just because how they lived their life's.

and this is how it works in most countries. accept for America of course.

so to conclude, this whole thread and its issue is an American issue, not a male vs female issue.
americans are just fucking retarded

>everything must accommodate me

You can jump up and down flapping your hands as much as you want when the power goes out. But it isn't coming back on until the people who work for a living feel like fixing it.

Until then your demand of change will just make your voice hoarse.

The rest of the crap you said is again, your opinion. You've got quite a little Neopolitan thing going on.

Yeah, I was in the same place.

Fuck fam, having a bad day?

That's puts me at easy, if that was really speeding in america probably the rest of the world would follow.
That's kinda what I suspected, everyone who worked and struggled with real issues knows nobody gives a fuck about those "problems" in the real world.

Whoever spreads this shit... Jews, whatever, they've tried everything to tear down what white men have built in the US. They tried muddling us down with forced race mixing. Every fucking show on TV now practically requires interracial relationships. So that didn't work, we opposed it. Now they're trying yet again with this "privelage" horseshit. The name of the game is guilt now. It just doesn't work, we always end up opposing this trash.

Your comparison is biased user: comparing a 1st worlder average joe against a tribal hunger-hardened woman is like compring apples and oranges. A fitting comparison would be, for example, between male and female olympic-level athletes (they are all at their phisical peak). It's no secret that most of the male records are higher than female records.
Sexual dimorphism is a real thing. On average, mean are bigger and stronger than women. No use debating objective data.

>He never hunts
>sleeps all day
source: a lion's ass
Top Kek

Social or cultural rather than biological...it's already done..

Find one reasonable thing to counter my reasoning. Humour me.

>simple biology,

>mindlessly repeating what others have been claiming

I bet you agree with slavery as well

>words

Give common meaning to a concept.

If you keep chopping and changing that concept to suit you, nobody understands what the fuck you're talking about and no progress will ever be made.

That's literally (literally) the reason we use a language instead of grunting at one another.

Your stoneage mentality is actually disgusting.

We meed language to retain its meaning in order to progress as a society, so we're all on the same proverbial page when discussing any given topic.

Libtards, once again, proving how fucking regressive they all are.

What are you fucking retarded? This board has Tay Tay threads every other hour.

I live in the US. Every day is a nightmare.

Which one are you?

>I've been on the side of anti-sjw up until this point.
to kill someon is the max privilege possible, and to go to the army is a male experience in western civ

Lol fuck you , you fucking insane fag.
If your a guy " turning " into a woman, NEWS flash, you will always be a fucking guy.
No matter how many times you lie to yourself, or convince someone else to enable your insanity by lying to you. You will never be a woman.
No matter how many times you sit down on the toilet to pee. You will always be a man.
You will never bare children.
You will never nurse a child with your bossom.
You will never be a woman.
What you are is a joke being taken for granted by heartless "doctors" who will exploit your obvious mental issue. Ever notice why a person can get a heart transplant in 1 surgery , yet when you fags want to be your mother it takes " steps". That's cause you are a mark. A meal ticket, a pay check for 3 years. You are exploited for your insanity.
No man will ever be woman.
And no woman can ever be a man.

Stop drinking public water.
It's warped your generation into being non-reproductive faggots.
Its population control.
Wake up. Before you're 54 , a fag, and suddenly notice you've left no legacy. That your blood line might die off with you. Your family name, it's history, it's past, it's future. All gone, because you decided you liked dick.

Wake up before it's too late.

You fucking faggots.

>laci green
Nope

Exactly. I'm trying to unite us to be kinder to one another and you want to oppose...

Bias exists in many forms for many reasons, both conscious and unconscious, you yourself are looking through one of its many scopes whether you want to acknowledge it or not. It's a fundamental nature of the irrational mind that likes to pretend it's always civilized and always reasonable. Only computers think without any bias, feelings, evolutionary dispositions or preferences. If you think otherwise, you're flat out deluding yourself. For some, "male privilege" does exist, because they interact with those who possess this bias, others are luckier and may very well never encounter it, still others are too blind to be aware of it even if when happens. A lack of empathy and inability to see through the eyes of others can also lock you into stubborn viewpoints.

As Leonardo Da Vinci once said, there are three kinds of people. Those who see, those who see when they are shown, and those who do not see.

Devil's advocate

>You can jump up and down flapping your hands as much as you want when the power goes out. But it isn't coming back on until the people who work for a living feel like fixing it.

>It's not a matter of adaptation, nor am I the one that would have to adapt if it were. I am a physically strong man. Employment bias is already geared in my favor, as it would be if I were a physically weak woman.

nice reading comprehension

>The rest of the crap you said is again, your opinion. You've got quite a little Neopolitan thing going on.
it's not my opinion that women who are capable of physical labor exist and are plentiful, as are men who are psychologically capable of being caregivers and organizational assistants. it's a fact. these people exist, and though they comprise minorities of their respective genders, there are nonetheless lots of them. society is wasting their talents.

>implying words like gender have only one definition
>implying that definition is not a social construct itself

>British navy school and get extensive physical training

Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

The only physically intense course you'll do in the navy is the all arms commando course, which one woman has passed. Ever. That woman, not to discredit her incredible achievement, would not be suitable for the job today. She would be a liability, as having both the CV fitness to pass the CC and the strength to casevac a 95kg Fijian with all his kit is mutually exclusive in women.

>Have to go to college if you want a good job.
>Professor is a job.
>Universities overrun with SJW nonsense.

Nigger do you even comprehend? Triggered implys his feelings are hurt. He just said his feelings take back of the bus to logic.

i don't think you understand the concept of a human being not making decisions based solely on feelings.

Why is this such a hard concept for liberal cucks to grasp?

[citation needed]

>peeling away the onion's layers

This is so shit.
>shows Asians are less likely to get accepted, AKA people of color
>conflates medical school acceptance rates with bachelor's degrees
>fails to point out that POC often end up dropping out due to lack of support
>doesn't point out the incredibly small number of black people who even get to apply to medical school in the first place
>completely ignoring environmental factors

Everything you say here is true, but what's with the focus on reproducing? Honestly I think it's great that so many people now are planning on not adding more to the population. Population control is a good thing right now.

What does cuck mean? I keep seeing all the cool kids on 4 chan using it..you know the ones that try to be cool smart and edgy..

okey ahmed. you certainly proved me wrong this time!

You've never had the idea that maybe women also have privileges over men and that you are subconsciously biased in favor of women?

You didn't really say anything man. You just cited some fables and insulted sjws

People aren't actually that sensitive

>Don't have to worry about a man wagging his dick at me...
This doesn't happen, and if it does, you will be fine.
>worried about being talked to, etc at dark.
Again, just because you worry about it, doesn't mean it will happen. And if someone does say Hi, you will be ok...
>men taking you more seriously
not really a surprise here, have you talked to most women? Also, you are so different in your head, you turned yourself into a guy, maybe you do kinda think like one and we can take you serious?

That's not even what triggered actually means.
It's as much of a meme word as cuck now, totally devoid of definition.

I'm a male and I do what I want as a I please.
If I were a female I'd do what I want as I please.
If this "privilege" exists, it's certainly evened out on both sides.

I'm just waiting for this whole "privilege" fad to pass

For me america looks like a great place. Even shitty hoods look great compare to the place I live in.
I live in an apartment with no furniture besides a bed, pc and 1 chair. I wash my clothes in the tub. This month I spent all my extra money buying some pans, a plate, a fork and a knife. Next month I'm geting a bowl and some cups.

>I don't have to adapt because I said so

Have fun with that.

have you ever considered that maybe, although feminists focus on the female side because they themselves are women, their ultimate goal is to raise awareness of and eradicate BOTH kinds of privilege?

well, at least the sane feminists. some of us take an understandable but nonetheless rather more disagreeable stance

I just said bias exists in many forms for many reasons. I was typing in the context of this thread. Of course bias can apply to women as well as literally everything else conceivable.

What
a
retard

And you are a fag.

If you're a civvy, why are you even talking about this? You're clueless.

If you're in the navy, you're not only a remf lizard, you're also a spineless cunt who thinks your fucking bullshit 14 minute pfa running fat fucking lard tub of goo ass has experienced "extensive physical training"

"extensive physical training" haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaha ahahaha

ahh shit.

You're funny.

You have no idea how blessed you are friend. Do not lament that your needs are simple.

As if he likes pussy. Kek

That has nothing to do with "male privilege" you might be thinking of sexism, gender roles, or any other term that has tackled the male vs female hobbies/traits/jobs bias but calling it male privilege is just incorrect and in it of itself sexist.

that's the difference between European feminists and American feminists.

>You are unnatural at best, and useless at worst
>mfw reading

sign me the FUCK up. nice reading comprehension niCe rEAdiNg cOmpreHEnsion that's some nice reading comprehension right there right there if i do say so my self I SAY SO THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT RIGHT THERE riiight there RIIIIIIIIGHT THEEEEEEEEERE mmmMMMMMMmmmmMMmmMmmmm oooooOOOOOOO00000000000ooOOooooooH mmhmm that's some nICE READING COMPREHENSION!!!!

but you handled neither.
you just spouted shit and hid behind evasive responses

BAIT

no women on the internet doesn't mean that dumbshit.

idk man, it deosn't bother me to know that insecure people who are very influencable and spend their whole life running after dreams won't reproduce

Not hiding. Right here. You're gay.

You're right bro, I'm lucky to have a nice bed and food in the fridge. Sometimes I loose sight of things. Thanks for that message bro. Hope you live a good life.

>>words
>Give common meaning to a concept.
>If you keep chopping and changing that concept to suit you, nobody understands what the fuck you're talking about and no progress will ever be made.
>That's literally (literally) the reason we use a language instead of grunting at one another.

First of that's not a point worth discussing.
Language always changes. If you do not agree read up on it.

>>Your stoneage mentality is actually disgusting.
Making things simple helps to understand.
Smart people usually try to make difficult things simple so more people can understand it, while stupid people make easy things complicated so they seem smarter.
>>We meed language to retain its meaning in order to progress as a society, so we're all on the same proverbial page when discussing any given topic.
>>"Words and their meanings change over the decades"
What i wrote dos not interfere with what you said. Or do your not know that a decade is a more or less long period of time.

>>Libtards, once again, proving how fucking regressive they all are.

Exactly the opposite. Politically right.
I just do not want to be associated with fucking Untermenschen like you

reee

I said that the concept of ideal man changes between different times and cultures. While I agree that it's nothing new, I believe that the Iliad example proves the point that gender is a cultural product, rather than a fact set in stone.

It's all bullshit. I'm surprised society accepted it in the first place.

OP is a cunt

Also gender roles exist due to how sex works

Women carry our futures in thier bodies. They have to naturally love babies and cute things. As well as being shallow and super selective on which dick they like

Men dont. But they need to protect and provide. A 8 month preggers female wont fight some crazy animal and do too well. The man does

It worked. It still works

Women going against having babies is nit good. Heard some studies show women are less happy (but making more money)

Maybe because they are working shit hour jobs and would probably be happy having some babs

>proves that it isn't proven

Listen to yourself.

What about FEmale privilege?
Women have the right to genital integrity
Women have the right to vote without agreeing to sign up for the draft.
Women have the right to choose parenthood
Women have the right to be assumed caregivers for children
Women have the right to call unwanted, coerced sex rape
Women have the right to lower jail sentences for the same crime US,Australia, UK
Women have the right to not be assumed sexual predators British Airways, Qantas, Air New Zealand, Virgin Australia
Women have the right to government departments that solely serve their interests Office on Violence Against Women - US, Ministry for Women - New Zealand, Office for Women - Australia
Women have the right to government-enforced gender quotas Leadership positions in publicly traded companies - Norway, Legislated quotas in national parliaments - Belgium, France, Greece, Ireland, Spain, Portugal
Women have the right to exclusive tax benefits for being a business owner, US, Australia
Women have the right to domestic violence shelters US, Canada, Europe
Women have the right to not be assumed the primary agressor in a domestic dispute US

I'd take that shit over being paranoid some guy will say Hi to me.

Fucking this

>Language always changes.
>Therefore I can change it to suit my argument.

>If you do not agree read up on it.

Fantastic arguments.

"Identify as"
Phrase popped up in 2013.
Now it's used by every small shouldered self centered , asshole who finds it too hard to be a man. So they cowardly fall into being "gay" .
Until of course they are 50 somethings and suddenly want children.
Or the other way around , go thru life as a man , can't get laid as much as they want, and they end up as Bruce Jenner.
A trans man, that's republican , voting for trump , and has like 10 kids.

Lol fucking insanity. All faggots are simply insane.

>14 minute pfa running

ok user, clearly you know what you are talking about kek.

Lrn2readabook.meme

>'libtard' because everything must be about politics and anyone who types something that makes you slightly uncomfortable must be a member of the opposite party, because there are no ideals other than black and white, left and right.

You might want to withdraw your use of 'regressive' when you have such a lack of self-awareness.

Thank you!! Some gets it!!

you know, if you really want to go that way, you should talk about the fact that homosexuality exists in nature, and that individuals that do not reproduce can be necessary for the well being of the whole specie

>provide credible sources
US Department of Education (2011)
>hurr I can't read

nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=72

Racial Demographics in the US.
White = 63%
Latino = 16.3%
Black = 12.4%
Asian = 4.8%

What would we do without HIV?

holy fuck you are being retarded on purpose.
read again . like the part where is said "So you cant just make up a new meaning for an Already existing word. If people use the word Gender to refer to ones sex then that is by definition and all intents and purposes the meaning of gender.
If you want to change that then go ahead and get enough people to actually use that term the way you do."

you are either too stupid to understand my point or are badly trolling.

Well, I made a claim and supported it with evidence, what more do you want?
We will never reach an understanding as long as you dont articulate your thoughts with more than a couple of short contemptuous remarks.
What do you think is wrong with what I wrote?
I'm genuinely curious.

Go to space.