Fluffy thread

Fluffy thread

Bump

bump

god i hate animals and love these threads
yesterday i took my neighbours cat and beat it with a metal rod, best fun ive had in ages

You trolled so hard
but nobody got rustled.

Excellent picture though!

The horror! The horror!

Nice pic, but not fluffy related.

fucking furries

Wrong thread no furries in here

savage

sure

If you can't tell the difference you're fucking earned m8. Kill yourself

Saved.

Is this newfaggotry, or is pretending to be a newfag a new idea for trolling?

>The cock demon lord lusts for blood
kek

Пидарасы растеклись по всему форчу.
Абуля бидораз. :з

Already had that one, thanks though.

My favorite fluffy pics are those that should by all means elicit sympathy... but for whatever reason amuse you instead. That "What the fuck is wrong with me and why do I love this?" feeling is what fluffies are all about.

My favorite are the Darwin awards. Especially when they involve a smarty.

Well I thought I was posting a picture, apparently I was wrong.

I don't believe I've seen said awards before. Please proceed user.

You know, when fluffy suffers for their stupidity.

This sort of thing is amusing too.

I see. I thought you meant there was a particular set. Proceed with stupidy suffering user.

Foxhoarder is the greatest.

aww hell yeah keep em coming

Nah, just in general. Fluffies are an artificial species bred to be pets so it makes sense that they lack the instinct and defense mechanisms of natural animals who aren't very bright anyway. A lot of humans are only alive because there aren't enough wolves to eat them. Fluffies don't have this problem.

Damnit, there went my image again.

Ain't that the truth.

Тепло тут, лампово.

Fluffies being shits to each other always kills any joy I could derive from them.

my very favorite!

> not a hellgremlinfag

mah nigga; too much of that fucking shit nowadays

> I look at this more like Russian Nihilism. The world is an uncaring and dangerous place. There either is no god, or if there is, then god or gods are arbitrary, fickle, and cruel. There are certain rules that must be followed for survival, whether they be the basic laws of nature or the whims of an insane and vindictive deity, and failing to follow those rules (hellgremlins) will result in swift and brutal punishment. Following those rules, however, is far from any sort of protection against such a terrible fate. Merely existing entails suffering for all but the lucky few, all not following the rules does is light a shining beacon that makes the suffering certain and swift. There is no meaning in the world, and no hope, and even good, decent people suffer despite doing everything right, because life is meaningless and cruel. Shit, even the hell gremlins don't deserve what they get. What, Smarties are deserving of brutal death simply because they try to protect their herd? Because they try as best they can to adapt to the real world and survive the harsh realities of nature? Because they cop an attitude?

> That's how hell gremlins and cute little puffballs can exist together. Neither group has earned, in any moral sense, what happens to them. They suffer and die because they are stupid, because they are assholes, because they are innocent, it doesn't matter, the real reason they suffer and die is because the world is horrible and humanity is horrible. They suffer because WE suffer, and we, humanity, takes some small measure of comfort in the sense of power and control that comes with treating these balls of fluff and shit and love the same way the universe, or god, or the Elder Ones, or just plain stupid chaos treats us.

gtfo

>120 KB
>>>
>Anonymous 09/26/16(Mon)07:16:42 No.705488241▶
>File: 1433322097111.png (1.28 MB, 1280x1646)
>1.28 MB
>>>
>Anonymous 09/26/16(Mon)07:18
gtfo!

Amen to that! The hellgremlins are the opposite of everything good about the fandom, and have pretty much split off into their own genre already.

It's sad that they still use the term fluffy to mean their small demons. They're like sjw:s using the term "liberal" to mean themselves despite being the opposite of what the word used to mean.

Nice! Psychological abuse is my favorite.

same

Rebuke to the whole "fluffy is lying if it doesn't use its name" thing (courtesy of Marcusmaximus).

Why is it that the humans in these situations always come across as utterly awful?

Read it as Weird Fiction.

Do you know Lovecraft? In fluffy pony, humans are like Elder Gods and their ways are often cruel and almost always incomprehensible to the fluffies.

I particularly like the "Sophie's Choice"-style psychological abuse scenarios.

What? Snakes need to eat too!

More mindfuck.

The thing about fluffies is that they arent animals or humans. The are biotoys. They dont have actual feelings, just programmed reactions.

What a fag.

exactly my reaction

1/4

2/4

That's new. Rather a sad story as well.

Das it mane

Saying "oh they're biotoys ergo they have no feelings" is gay and easy.

Depersonalizing them takes away their humanity and hence your investment in their stories.

The fact that they're minature egos making their way in a hellish world is precisely what makes them so fascinating.

They're a microcosm of the human experience.

4/4

Bullshit. They're living sentient animals (sentient just means the ability to perceive and feel), and they're also somewhat sapient.

If they're just toys... then why the fuck is anyone making fiction about them? It would be like writing fanfic about Sid from Toy Story, if the toys weren't alive -- stupid and pointless.

Yes, they have feelings, and they feel pain, it's patently obvious that they do. It's shown in nearly every comic and story that they do.

Sure, so feed them non-sapient and ideally non-sentient food.

i miss psychosomatic

It's kind of the point of the whole genre. Fluffies are happy, innocent creatures designed to be perfect pets, while humans are as cold and jaded as they are. The fluffies want nothing more than to love and be loved, but for humans they are just "biotoys", playthings that aren't even real animals. The tragedy and schadenfreude comes from the obvious hypocrisy of living sapient beings being treated like objects.

Like live mice? Mice have mothers too, you know.

You know when they say "programmed" that just means "instincts". They're not machinery, it's not coded, they've just had certain traits bred into them. Like how cats always need to go in and out the door repeatedly, or dogs need to cock their legs at lampposts. It's all "programmed". Humans have got thousands of these weird little behaviours coded into us. It doesn't mean we're machines.

The whole being a "biotoy" is a legal thing to make fluffies' lives even more miserable and unbearable, it's not actually true.

I get that. It's a common thing in science fiction, where some sapient group gets relegated to slavery due to some technicality (it normally ends badly for the slavers).

It's just that... the humans in these really are pretty obnoxious. Like, I wouldn't want to hang around with any of these people.

i can see what you mean. it's like that comic where the fluffy shits on the floor so its owner stabs a toothpick into its urethra and stuffs its anus.

it all seems like pointless abuse. im not even a major hugboxer, i just feel like abuse should be given when necessary

My cat has shit on the floor before, and my parents had a cat with IBS, who would routinely have diarrhoea everywhere. We sigh, clean things up, give them a hug, and move on.

People are supposed to be keeping these things as pets, so presumably you'd like them to some extent, otherwise why waste your time with them? Okay, abusers do it because they're human waste, but the others just seem to be retarded or something.

>the humans in these really are pretty obnoxious.

I agree. The original stories didn't have any intentional abuse at all, and when the abuse came along, it was always made clear that the abusers were not good people and while not illegal, fluffy abuse was still generally frowned upon. Sadly, the newer generations of abusers seem to have forgotten that, even though the secret thrill of abuse made it more relatable as well.

If I'm not mistaken originally it was just called "sadbox" because it wasn't necessarily. The things were so fragile and stupid they originally found their injury or demise accidentally like drowning in in a half inch of breaking both of their front legs falling less than a foot from the ground.

Either way for what ever reason people are drawn to them getting hurt in damn near any fashion.

Meanwhile FLUGBY!

Sorry, wasn't necessarily abuse.

Sadbox still means anything that's meant to make you feel sad for the fluffies, while abuse means fluffies getting hurt for reader's amusement. A comic about a fluffy drowning in an inch of water is abuse, while a comic about a mother dealing with sorrow from its drowned baby is sadbox.

Heh, flugby makes me laugh! It really cuts through some of the dafter fluffy ideas.

I'm into a mix of hugbox and sadbox (weirdbox is okay too). I'm just not into abuse, because it makes me want to hurt the humans involved, rather than enjoy seeing the fluffies suffer.

The Darwin Awards were from a website and book series chronicling people killing or castrating themselves in remarkably stupid ways.

Not sure if it's still running, but it had gems like people hitting UXBs with sledgehammers to see what would happen, or shooting themselves by putting bullets in a microwave and standing next to it.

This is fluffy pony thread, not anthro MLP.

>mean stawman-munster
The touch that redeems it from stop liking what I don't like.

I'm well aware of the Darwin Awards thanks user. I just got the idea that there might be a fluffy series on the same theme. Wouldn't that be great?

What is with this anthro shit? Take your fetish away to where someone cares.

Definitely.

Now you mention it, it's been a while since I saw new content about fluffies simply being the suicidal retards they are.

God dammit, another Fluff abuse thread derailed by ponyfuckers

I'm a hugboxer, but I'm fine with fluffies killing each other or themselves through stupidity.

I like good abuse too, but unintentional suffering is by far superior. It's when they end up in accidents despite the best intentions of everyone that their helplessness truly shines!

Pones are nice to fuck.
You should try it some time, they are warm, wet, they massage your cock with their clit.....

You're making it weird. Fuck off.

that's every person with a fucking vagina ever dont come up with excuses

No.... Not many can move their vaginas the way mares can.
Have you seen what they can do?
It feels pretty damn good.

im not fucking a pony
you cant make me

I love hugbox too. The heartwarming stories also give contrast to the otherwise tragedy-filled fluffy genre by showing them happy and living the kind of life they were meant for.

I know this thread got derailed but why do you guys post fluffy abuse in the first place? Wasnt it just an inside joke troll thing?

It's hardly derailed when it's just one guy.

I'm not trying to make you.
I was just describing it.
I was just posting pics until someone else brought up fucking them.

>>/MLP/

to me, its just an interesting concept. its certainly peaceful to draw fluffies

dont give in to peer pressure
come to the holy light
stop fucking the ponies they dont want this

Actually they do want it.
Horny mares will try to rape you if you don't offer first.

The hooves are backward on thus one

Go and stay you fucking mongoloid

The feels. Normally I can't enjoy stuff like Game of Thrones and such because I'm too empathetic and the injustice makes me sad and angry. Fluffies however are like a more grounded version of Happy Tree Friends, and with them I can watch horrible things happening to innocent beings without being overwhelmed by empathy. It's a truly peculiar feeling. Is this how unrepentant assholes feel like when being mean in real life?

Fluffies are literally therapy for me. This time, the horrors are happening to someone else, and I can rest and enjoy my position far above them.

F A T
A
T

Is the fluffy on the box wearing lipstick?

"Third and fourth generations of them that hate me" - the limit that God will tolerate from the client nation is four generations of negative volition. Herein lies the problem. What began as a prohibition against idolatry concluded with a curse for four generations of the sin of negative volition. The sin of negative volition against God amounted to idolatry. Turning away from God was turning to the Cosmic System, where Baal was like a god. Furthermore, since "the wages of sin is death", the fifth generation would be destroyed.

I've actually never been there.
Cred Forums is my home. I think I'll stay.

moar

Has anyone got the "serious" one of this someone did?

Oh, sweet clop. I didn't know that fluffy threads were good.

i would love to see this as a Mod

Why, so you can be the next edgy piece of shit kid in the news? Get a grip, sicko. We all know these drawings are supposed to represent family pets and younger siblings, who (understandably) get more love from your parents.

I've drawn a few. If there's one good thing I can say about fluffy ponies, is it's got me drawing again.

With Happy Tree Friends, it was always stupid senseless violence, which I loved, but they always came back. With fluffy ponies, it's always new fluffies, being hurt and killed, and that's the end of their poor unhappy lives.