Can we agree that Memphis or kansas city is the best setting for GTA 6?

Can we agree that Memphis or kansas city is the best setting for GTA 6?

Wtf no?

why not?

Clearly the best setting would be Sioux Falls South Dakota. What kinda crazy crack are you smoking?

National City CA or Bakersfield

Miami again you dumb cunts

>I want muh city in a video game

London mate

Chicago obviously

I bet theyre going with New York

Again.

not even from memphis
OP here
im from LA

I'm from KC, and that's be cool to be represented in GTA 6.....but why?

Memphis is a trash city, full of niggers. Nashville would be better. At least it's full of white niggers and a few Somalian niggers.

It'd be cool I guess if I could break into my home and kill myself, in a video game though.

That'd actually be pretty sick. Game would be much easier though cause all the cops over there only have butter knives to protect themselves with

I hope there's a lot of black people to run over in the next gta, because I hate blacks. They always cuck me and it makes me mad.

go to Cred Forums stupid racist bigot

Cred Forums is racist free

Why Miami? Why not Lincoln Nebraska?

SJWs will make sure the poor areas are thoroughly diverse.

Nice b8

Tokyo!

It should be Toronto. It could be called 'GTA THE SIX'. You'd have large urban areas, three airports, a large port, close countryside, the potential for seasons, getting to fuck around with the CN Tower, etc...

no qbeck is better

Wrong friend. London has armed response all over the city. I think it would be a great setting

>speaks French
>better

Pick one.

already been done though

why not ft louderdale?

Everyone in this thread is wrong....Think more international guys...think global....think more

Why not Johannesburg

Do they speak any French there?

GTA 6 will never come out. they will focus on gta online. its a fact. ROCKSTAR NORTH IS NOT FOCUSING ITS WORK ON THIS TITLE. its not like its fucking forbidden knowledge. so stop dreaming fags

NELSON MANDELA DETECTED

>t
Inception worked on this one

Gta VI Madrid

>Memphis or kansas city

Two cities that no-one outside of Memphis, or Kansas City knows the slightest damn thing about?

What's in Memphis? Elvis. What's in Kansas City? Fuck knows, the wizard of Oz?

Two utterly nondescript, shithole cities that only people living there would think remotely important.

How about Carcer City / Chicago. you can use the Flint suburbs and poisoning, and the rust belt, and urban decay, as a metaphor. You've got its well-known gun control, and rampant gun crime, for a GTA setting, you've got the chicago mafia in the past as a background hook. you've got landmarks like... Wacker drive, is it, the underground road, all those places known from hundreds of films, which would give enough familiarity to the players from all around the globe who've ever watched the Blues Brothers, Batman, hell, even Ferris Beuller's Day Off. People would recognise it.

Kansas City? Fuck no. utterly nondescript.

I'm from kc dumb idea

>being so mad

haha Minneapolis inhabitant detected

nobody wants to see your shitty Minneapolis city eather

enjoy Your hatred

are you a farmer?

Why not Johanneszoidberg?

A European setting would be cool. Give us Paris.
Or goin back to the 80's behind the Iron Curtain Moscow, Budapest or Warsaw

london would be cool actually

Spain sucks, it's one of the most corrupt countries on the world. Yep, it would be good to do the next GTA there

Dubai

I'm from KC too. I love KC but it's not the idea location for GTA.

It is however home of jazz, BBQ, we have a terrible crime problem, and both KCK and KCMO used to be controlled by the mob.
But the scenery is flat and boring. We have caves, but that's about it.

Gta Aleppo

Rockstar employee here, it's set in Miami. At the moment not much development yet, just ideas of the story and features to have/include. Map size we want is size of GTA V plus IV.

please change the city to portland

Yeah I know I'm just making a shitty joke. I'd be down for a GTA in any of Europe.

No.

You would not say shit about the game if you actually worked for North. We have a strict policy and make examples out of those who do spill the beans. You don't even have to work here to know that buddy.

Fucktard logic: the post:

>Someone points out how utterly nondescript two nondescript cities are.
>Suggests a city filled with landmarks known worldwide through film and TV, that's even mentioned in the GTA universe
>fucktard concludes that poster is "mad".
>Therefore, logically, must be from Minneappolis.
>A city that has nothing whatsoever to do with either chicago, the city suggested, or the two nondescript cities originally referenced.

Yes, that really is one of the most spectacularly dumb jumps of logic I think I've ever seen. Even on Cred Forums, you stand out as a fucking mongoloid.
therefore, I

Hipster Theft Auto sound's awful, dude.

I could probably name 50 cities that are better than the two shit choices you just listed

No GTA will ever be set in London again. There might be a game in the works set there but it won't be GTA. Think along the lines of red dead redemption.

Cuck theft auto

Me too. There isn't shit here that anyone would recognize

Well being in KCK is that bad. I mean yeah, there's Mexicans but if you keep to yourself, you should be fine. Fuck KCMO so God damn much

>Rockstar employee here, it's set in Miami. At the moment not much development yet, just ideas of the story and features to have/include. Map size we want is size of GTA V plus IV.

This is not a R* employee.

I was a R* employee (a long time ago, I last worked on GTAIV.), The NDA every R* employee has to sign is monumental, mine was something in the region of 23 pages of legal text, and my NDA lasted 5 years after termination of my contract. No R* employee is going to risk their job (because a leak is grounds for instant dismissal, and from a AAA company like that, instant dismissal and a rotten reference is a career-ender) to post this sort of stuff on any board, even anonymously.

Not least because I do know from those who still work there that they're ramping up slowly, and the department actually working on setting, storyline etc is still remarkably tiny for the size of the game. So you claiming to be part of that, knowing how high up the corporate structure the designers for those elements are, I know fine well, you are not a R* staffer.

Yeah... I'm gay also. The hate on the internet sucks doesn't it friend?

What, you dont want to shoot up PnL? Who wouldn't?

I don't know KC but Memphis is ghetto as all fuck.

Some parts are as ghetto as you can imagine.
Some parts are as nice as the Hollywood Hills.

The KC Metro is very diverse.

Got an uncle in Leawood on the Kansas side and his shit is real nice but I haven't spent any real time there. Stayed long enough for the best BBQ I've ever had though. That shit is no joke bro. And I grew up in the deep south so I've had plenty of 'cue.

You realize what gta is right?

na mate, manchestoh next innit?

KC is a pretty cool place, don't get me wrong. But no where near cool enough for a AAA title like GTA.

Man I just really like hot dogs

WTF no.

Grand theft auto likes cities that sort of have a unique over-the-top style. Also cities that have a rich history of organized crime.

New York
LA
San Francisco
Miami

I'm thinking New Orleans could be a cool setting. But most likely we'll get a modern facelift of one of the areas they've done before. I'm thinking another set in Vice City.

I think it would be shitty because I don't want to listen to shitty accents while I play. Fuck you and your stupid mouth breather idea.

Running through South Memphis, up Crump blvd, through the projects, over to Orange Mound. Sure.

You need to leave your basement and travel bruh.

>no chicago

'EYYYY, WHAT THE FUCK

Actually, I thought that after I posted. Chicago would be a good setting also.