Just posting stuff like this. Join in if you want

Just posting stuff like this. Join in if you want.

Anyone lurking?

nice fucking thread

arigato

Love that one
You have good taste.

Artist?

О, трапотред :3

thanks

jjfrenchie.

Any of you people like doing weird things in your own private time?

Define weird

I guess everyone has their own idea of what s weird. But for example i sometimes like to wear women's clothing and for some reason feel good wearing them while i do home chores etc. Of course sometimes i like to do that just for jacking it. But this is something i do in private. nobody knows. I do this quite rarely. But yeah i own women's clothing.

saved

angry sex is best sex

the idea at least is hot. Would love irl but never had.

Anyone had any experiences with this kind of sexual encounters(basically gay experiences with a little spice like girly stuff)?

I love winding up the bf before he fucks me, crazy hard.

Green text?

He has a big dick and fucks me hard, there isn't much more to it.

you're gonna get your fuckin head kicked in

don't stop posting
my dick demands it

sorry i was checking other threads

Innernet tough guy, scawwy.

cute little cock

if it wasn't for the retarded text, I would save this image

i saved it because of it.

sissy shit bascially

well i guess so yes.

Best manga I've ever read

J.J. Frenchie makes the best traps. Requesting the little farm boy trap doujin

i'm gonna go and buy some vine. Hopefully this thread or another exist when i come back . -op

more like this?

i sucked a guy off at party and he came into my throat but I wouldn't qualify that as girly.

it was kinda hot tho.

all i want is someone to suck/play with while we browse these threads ;_;

I volunteer as tribute \o/

if only :(

I let someone i'd been wanking with since we were young fuck me, and now he doesn't want to play >:(

Awww that sucks :c

I give the best handjobs tbh ; )

plus I'll do it while you play games/watch tv/ignore me ^^

I'd wanna jerk you off too though D:

I wanna give pleasure :P

Can feel me up if you need something to do with hands ; )

This interaction is rediculously gay.
It's making me hard.

Can I use my mouth? :3

Yeah me too :P
you can if you're soft ; )

I want to feel your hot stuff spread across my tongue

Got my vine now and i am amazed you guys are keeping this thread alive. Thanks mates.-op

this is so gay it stole my bike

this thread is amazing thanks op

Your bike the one with the dildo for a seat? ; )

So long as your hot stuff gets shot across my back/up my bum ;p

running out of pics :O some gonna have tits in :P

I have a top trans girl who won't let me wear anything but a thong and leggings and puts me in chastity when she wants to fuck me.

loving it that you like it. I feel praised.

You guys that like this stuff should be honest with yourself and admit you're gay so we can stop seeing so many threads like this on Cred Forums. There's no shame in being gay, at all. The problem I have with traps is the misconception when you first see them. It's like someone selling you a Ferrari F40 but when you try to drive it, it does not have an engine but you have to peddle it instead. Pic remotely related.

Then I can lap up my load from the small of your back

that is something i have never understood, chastity. But if you like it and it doesn't harm anyone it's fine.

Nigga you are retarded.

This thread doesn't seem to contain anyone who thinks they're straight apart from you :)

So you jizz it, eat it, then it gets recycled and you spray me with double? :D

Haha I guess ^_^ Wouldn't want any to go to waste :P

Now thats just nasty.

oh dude there is no denial in here. But your post makes me think that you have something that you need to talk about in front of a mirror. You are the one talking about traps and we post drawn characters that feed our fantasies. there are threads for you that have that trap stuff you like to hate, this is not that one.

back to back dubs for recycling jizz :S

Me too lol

One of my favs. Wish I was that kid.

I used to have a fantasy back in middle school about being passed around the locker room after P.E. class. Thinking of all those young sweaty dicks waiting for their turn with my ass made me weak in the knees. God I was such a perv even back then.

But alas I was too shy act back then and now I'm just a fat ugly loser.

Hi guys, I wanna suck a cock but when I cum I change my mind for a while... but definitely i want to.. and when I go to make an appointment to suck a guy I dont go ... any help ?

whack off, edge, don't cum.

Put on some panties and go suck that cock :)

Then cum after and possibly feel shame, but shame doesn't last forever :P

Then go back every week ; )

run out of toons, but hilarious photoshop still exists

internet is your salvation. Get that fat off by exercise and go to forums where those perverts crowd. post pics and... I have heard that it easy to get dick if you are not shy over the internet.

craigslist / kik

can have a dick in your hand in 10minutes.

Just real scary doing that :P

i did it twice drunk and the only regret is that those guys had small dicks. i still crave for a fat dick. and i am bi. You need to be really horny to do it.

uhm... :/ and if i regret ? (also i can find a random guy but im afraid of HIV these things... )

sauce?

Be very careful about anonymous hookups. If you meet up with someone and they ended up not being truthful about something and I mean anything, get outta there. If they lied about one thing they lied about more.

And about the post orgasm shame, get over it. Your dick was hard thinking about cocks in your mouth so you want it. The after thoughts are just your fears about accepting it within your own mind. I wasted half my youth not acting on my desires because of those exact feelings you are describing. Take it from me that if you are young you should do whatever it is that makes you smile, be happy, or cum buckets. Because as you get older opportunities to enjoy said things will become few and far in between.

But I cant stress enough how you must be smart and careful about how and who you lay with.

don't regret being a human, but always make sure to know your partner is clean.

u sucked random guys ?

If you regret it just don't do it again.

I only found out by doing these things

Now I want to do them more and more but the guy I was doing it with stopped :(

Word.

if i suck a trans and use condom while , is there anything to fear ?

only the fear of a shit bj

fuckin condoms ¬_¬

get someone clean!

kinda random co's internet but we talked about cleanliness and doing things safe. So it was fine but disappointing because of those small cocks.

Papilloma

no.
I sucked and fucked a lot of asses and pussies with condoms and i am still fine. I am russian tho.

What do you consider small?
Where they below average?

plenty of people in to small cocks if you're worried lol :P

under 16 cm

If I were gay, I would brag about it. I just don't get the "I love everything about a woman but the vagina." mentality. Once again, not saying it's wrong, I just don't get it.

I just love dick.

But I hate how most men look, i.e manly. I already fulfill that role in the relationship, so I like a smooth shaved twink.

Also women's clothes look better than mens; and are generally a better feeling material :)

MY quote would be "I love everything about a woman but their lack of dick" Vagina is fun to put your dick in; but I much prefer milking a dick.

i wish boys had pussies instead hollow assholes. after you stick it in you cant feel anything but the sphincter. if boys had pussies instead of assholes that would be so nice.

the boys you fuckin' are the equivalent of the girl who just lies there like a mattress of missionary.

I could massage your cock with my insides.

Haha very funny see you at FUCK YOUJ