Original

Spy on her pie

r8

R8/h8

Cute outfit but let your down to hide your face a little

More light

>wouldletherrescueme/10

>7/10

Potentially hot body, ugly af haircut and facial expression. Probably mentally retarded.

All my lights on and my camera Dont have a flash anymore but here's a straight shot

Bump

I would watch a movie with you and then take subtle passes at you with hopes of making out and eventually having sex

Girl or guy?

Jo? If not jo then that's funny cuz that's pretty much what me and my girlfriend did when we met and I know she browses Cred Forums sometimes

Boy

Yeah it's me

kinda looks like my cowoker except my coworker is thicker and has some pretty good size tits. so im gonna rate 6/10 after seeing what she "could" look like. this just makes me want to fuck my coworker even more. damn.

Not gay so kinda want a girls opinion but thanks anyway

8/10

6/10, would probably fuck your bestfriend and manipulate you into going back out with her.

That one burnout stoner friend that constantly tries to get you to do gay shit and overall retarded hijinks with him. Please don't try to succ me while I'm asleep fgt.

Protip: If you switch your style up you can pass for that one faggot from LORDS OF DOGTOWN...or at the very least start wearing shirts with ties and you can tell people you're Blake from Workaholics.

Blake is dope I'll be blake