How do you walk away from a relationship with a girl you love?

How do you walk away from a relationship with a girl you love?

fake your death

or make her cheat on you so you can dump her because of cheating on you

Do a 360 and walk away

Too dramatic. The relationship is toxic, we hurt each other a lot, but love each other still. Been together for 3 years.

why are you? because you want to end it before it ends on you? you think she is gonna fuck up?

We have both cheated on each other more than once lol

Why do you want to do so in the first place? Give some more information

She is a heroin addict who doesn't have sex with me, takes all my money, and fucks her boss.

Read this

I smell bait. This cant be real.

Im out

Tell her you love her but the relationship is causing too much hurt for you.

You should probably take a break after that too, get your priorities in line.

AND YOU'RE WORRIED ABOUT UPSETTING HER BY BREAKING UP WITH HER HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE ONE DAMAGED SISSY BOY

You don't, buddy! If you really love her but the relationship needs to end, then it's not going to end easily. Accept that you're not "walking away," you're crawling away on your belly, feeling pathetic and insecure.

Oh it is real I assure you. I am just an idiot who has put up with it because I am shallow. I am a fat 300lbs guy with a 100lbs attractive girl. I don't wanna let that go.

Why would you do that.

Loving someone who is addicted to drugs is a one-sided relationship. They love drugs, not you. You need to suggest they get help. Do everything in your power to help her.

If she does or doesn't accept the help, you will maintain only a minimal level of attachment, no more so than an acquantance of someone would provide.

From there you can make sure she is ok and also distance yourself to pursue healthier relationships with people who aren't cranking mud into their veins.

Just grow the fuck up and get over it

Holding out for the day she actually fucks me instead of her boss and other men. I have probably had sex with her once for every year I have been with her

wat the fuk.

why have you not dumped her already you fucking cuck

thats it. im done with Cred Forums for the morning.

good luck beta user.

Yes what's op problem. Just 360 walk away from the skunk.

this, and
you need to work on channeling your negative feelings through exercise and transition into portion control and then diet modification

If you want to find a girl that doesn't mentally abuse you (intentionally or unintentionally) then you really need to work on your body image if that's what you think is holding you form attaining pretty girls without needing to enable their drug addictions

There. Just tell her you want a faithful gf and leave. Nothing more nothing less and stop cheating you cuck

Well we hit another snag because the other day I told her parents everything about her drug usage after she took my car on a run to get some and disappeared for 16 hours, causing me to miss a work shift. They are forcing her to quit her job and get help. Also, I am on felony probation and am legally not allowed to talk to her either cuz she is a convicted felon.

usually unwillingly

The other thing that keeps me drawn to her is that she is smart. She just makes dumb choices. She graduated top of her class with a 4.0 GPA, she is politically opinionated and shares the same beliefs as me. Where else will I find a pretty girl who can sit and laugh at SJWs with me and stuff? The fear of letting go is the fear that I will never find anything better.

Well then, disregard all my prior advice. You will find a nice man to love you in the can because you have no shred of common sense and not even going back to prison is enough to make you realize the bitch isn't worth it.

Pull yourself together

>Spends time on Cred Forums, believes in "love", kek.

Sack up and fucking leave you fag. There are always other people to have a real connection with.

Based upon OP pic, ricin would be one possibility.

Never been to prison. Her and I both got caught with acid, she took prison and I took probation (3 years). I've spent one whole night in jail lol

Two steps:
>turn 360 degrees
>walk away
Easy peasy

You're centering your life around fears. If you want to be happy, work on developing a more positive and hopeful outlook. You're life will remain in the shitter if you don't redesign the way you think about yourself.

On that note, you seriously need counseling. You need to see a fucking psychologist or someone who can help you through behavioral changes and thought changes. You need a plan and you need to stick to it, your life is a fucking mess.

>how do i break up with my gf
>oh btw she's a selfish druggie who cheats on me and I can't even legally talk to her
Yeah you're in a real predicament OP. Whatever you do, definitely don't just say "good riddance" and never talk to her again, make sure you make it a really long and drawn out process, preferably receiving even more legal repercussions by trying to contact her

Okay!
And yeah, I know. I am delusional at this point. Convinced I am undergoing some stockholm syndrome shit, where I am just used to being abused. I am just used to handing her my money, being broke, being lectured about what an idiot I am by everyone around me, being passive towards her sucking dick for dope or fucking her boss, being okay with fucking only when she is drunk enough to be attracted to me. On the flipside, every time I help her with anything I send her through a meat grinder of emotional abuse and guilt trips. The kind of guy to agree to lend you a hand but try as hard as he can to make you feel bad for accepting his help. I am positive I need professional help, although I am convinced counseling won't do it.

if you really loved her hit would go on the run with her. Then be the man of the relationship. Start having sex for money to support the lovely ladies habit. You have already put so much time into the relationship. Time to turn it up and go for the long haul!

I don't think so, man. I've contributed so much to this relationship and have gotten little to nothing out of it. I am unhappy every day, and that should be enough to walk away but it never is.

onomatopoeia