Hey Cred Forums

Hey Cred Forums.
I have a question and im making a thread to see if I can get one or two decent answers out of you.
My heart feels weird as fuck, and Im worried.
>go out friday
>smoke a lot (cigarettes)
>also drink a lot
>saturday
>go out
>drink a LOT
>smoke a whole pack in a few hours
>this morning
>wake up at 5 AM
>weird fucking feeling in my heart
>cant lay down a minute more or I could have a fucking heart attack or something
>this weird sensation in my heart
>dont let me alone for a minute

Smokers on Cred Forums:
Have you had this kind of bad experience the day after smoking a LOT more than usual?
Should I worry?

I guess its just some kind of withdrawal, but this sensation in my heart Ive never had before...

Other urls found in this thread:

nomorepanic.co.uk/articles/palpitations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sounds like anxiety bud. You need to just call down and relax. It's a side effect of coming off alcohol.

go to a hospital and have an ECG

I guess the logic of it is as follows (I may be wrong):
>Friday smoke normal amount during the day
>Friday night smoke a lot
>Saturday smoke normal amount during the day
>Saturday night smoke a lot
>Sunday smoke normal amount during the day
>Sunday night smoke nothing, go to sleep
>Wake up at 5 am with this fucking feel that worries me of a heart attack or some shit
>All day with that sensation

I guess my body is asking for more nicotine (?

I probably should stop smoking I guess.

Alcohol widrawl

Yeah, that may be it, thanks for the suggestion.

I think I dont need that. It doesnt hurt really.

you can smoke as much as you want without side effect, except short breath and cancer. No, the problem here is alcohol. You've reached a level where you oesophagus starts to spams. All the cardiac arrest symptoms without having it. Try drinking ice cold water. If you're better, this is it. You better stop drinking. For a while at least.

Usually before a heart attack the victim gets an impending sense of doom. No bullshitting, Google it. Did u wake up with a sense of doom?

Alright, thanks.

Now that I think about it, yesterday at night I started to feel a bit anxious at night, I had a beer and the anxiety went away. Then after like 30 minutes it started again.

Thats interesting.
Yes, I woke up and started worrying a lot. Impeding doom? Well, Im generally paranoid and when something like this happens.. yeah, I thought about dying a lot this morning.
But then again, I usually do think about it, but not acompanied with the fear I had at some moments this morning.
Anyways, right now its getting better I believe

K

I never had something like that, but I guess you shoul no worry about it.
If it means anything bad, worries won't make it better I guess

K.

hah, yeah you have a point there.

its not going away tho.
and im starting to believe its alcohol related

I've gone out on the lash, had a couple lines, gotten 6-7 pints down and gone through a 20 pack in the space of maybe 2 hours and then had rollies afterwards and felt absolutely fine barring the monstrous hangover the next day, cigarettes aren't fucking death sticks ts a slow road to cancer town, probably just because you're drinking a lot in a short period of time.

alcohol can put you into AF (atrial fibrillation) temporarily, which will make your heartbeat irregularly irregular. that might feel a bit weird. fast AF in particular might wake you up.

I've had similar feelings, turns out it's an anxiety attack.

hum

Yeah, probably

Actually..you can not smoke as much as you want. Read anything about nicotine poisoning or overdose...check it

"Nicotine poisoning describes the symptoms of the toxic effects of nicotine following ingestion, inhalation, or skin contact. Nicotine poisoning can potentially be deadly, though serious or fatal overdoses are rare.[1] Historically, most cases of nicotine poisoning have been the result of use of nicotine as an insecticide.[2][3] More recent cases of poisoning typically appear to be in the form of Green Tobacco Sickness, or due to accidental ingestion of tobacco or tobacco products or consumption of nicotine-containing plants.[4][5][6]

The estimated lower limit of a lethal dose of nicotine has been reported as between 500 and 1000 mg".

(Wikipedia).
I some 0'7 or 0'9 mg of nicotine cigs.

Vaginitis.

Stop doing big people things.

Ok.

Now that you know a heart attack is quite likely, don't you think it might be a good idea to go to the vet before anything happens?

>drink with buddies
>havent been drinking for a long time
>drink 6-8 pints in a couple of hours
>feel good
>we hit the booze
>I end up drinking half a litre of vodka
>complete blackout
>wake up still drunk 10 hours later,
>according to my buddy, I didnt do anything stupid but almost drowned in my own puke and he couldnt wake me up.
>go home, hit the bed
>wake up 8 hours later, feel like shit, anxiety attack, weak as fuck, havent eaten in like 20 hours
>I sit in my shower for 45 min, trying to calm myself down

considering I most certainly had alchohol poisening, I didnt drink again for about 3-4 months and I listen more to my body when I'm drinking, I have a lower threshold for what I consider "drunk" now than I had 4 years ago.

tl;dr you had a anxiety attack caused by a larger amount of alchohol than you are used to

The vet?

That's possible.

But last time I drank a lot was Saturday, today is Monday. So... yeah, two days.

Yeah mine didnt go away for about 3-4 days. Get out, spend time in the sun, that usually helps.

Yup happens to me quite alot started noticing it more and more but usually goes away after a day. This is usually happens after a whole weekend partying and smoking like a chimney

thanks user

that makes me worry less
I noticed something like this once or twice, same situation. but this time it had really worried me.

This happens to me pretty much every time I overdo it when I'm on amphetamines, but it's never happened just with cigs alone, other stims were always involved

Alcoholic here. Grats, you've fucked yourself in to a new zone of hangover, called withdrawal. It'll go away in a day or 2. Prepare for insomnia most likely til then. Also don't binge as much, slow down while you still can. It only gets worse, a lot worse.

Marijuana,Booze,Cigarettes

and drink plenty of water, eat some solid food.

Your blood pressure is probably out of control. Bring it down and you might start to feel better. Take a break from the smoking and drinking for a few days at least.

just anxiety bro.

anxiety goes up to 100 and thats all.
try to keep it low until it ends

anxiety can never be bigger than you are

Thank you.
I usually just drink on weekends now, but Ive done it everyday before, I saw where I was going and stopped.
But yea, next time I go out (friday) I will stick to beer.. hopefully

This whole thread is just everyone telling everyone to chill out

me again, google for heart neurosis

thats probably it.

could be a blood clot in the lungs.

I'm in the exact same boat as you OP.

Caned it Friday and Saturday night, drunk a shit load and smoked more than what I do during the day. Havent eaten properly for 2 days because of weird feelings.

Alright, will do.
Thanks

and eat a meal before you go out, slows the rate your stomach takes up alchohol. Ask for a glass of water or buy a soda when you feel like your getting drunk. Tell your buddies to fuck off if they give you shit for it.

Dubs don't mean it's time for an exploited college girl.

Saturday we ate before going to the bars, but then again, by then I had already drank 2L of beer.
The water part, I did it after smoking a bit of weed cause it dried my mouth.
Nah none of these fellas tell me anything, Im the one that drinks the most. Expensive

nomorepanic.co.uk/articles/palpitations

Googled it. Sounds feasible

Had this once before, second time this week. I'm pretty sure mine is smoke related. Day before yesteryday I had a real sharp pain in my chest near heart. Moving really hurt and I was really worried. It's just my lungs trying to restore shit, lay off the smoke for a bit, and drink lots of water that helped for me.

Thanks user

Yeah man I get it fairly often. Just try to take it easy with the farts for a few days and you'll be good, don't do any strenuous exercise etc.. Take it easy user.

Stop smoking you faggot. Devolop some will power or be a slave forever

Yeah. I was thinking about that right now