All Americans are fat cunts. Your country is disgusting. Prove me wrong

All Americans are fat cunts. Your country is disgusting. Prove me wrong.

>>no pro tip
Fail bait is fail

Atleast their education is good

Feast on our fucking gold, faggot

I don't need to prove you wrong. I'm not fat but our country is a shit hole

Amerifat reporting. What is there to prove wrong?

hurr durr merica ... pow pow

Our chain restaurants are all over the world. They're always full of locals.
You watch our movies.
You listen to our music.
You wear clothes from our labels.
You imitate our slang.
Golly, it sure seems like you all might love us.
Don't get us wrong, we hate our obese neighbors here too - they drive up insurance costs.

>our chain restaurants are all over the world
Yeah but your "restaurants" serve far less quality food and everything is three times the size

>prove wrong

Our Olympians arent fat. There, you're wrong.

Well unfortunately for Op the burden of proof lies with the accuser, you sound like one of those religious fags with "no you prove to me god doesn't exist " ... pathetic

Fair enough, but they all still line up to eat the shit.

>that's what ameritard actually believe

Topkek. Good one!

Yeah with half the population believing the earth is flat and 6000 Years old.

Obama is pretty thin for his age. Boom, wrong again OP.

Ooo check

Well thats a bit exaggerated. Maybe roughly 45 percent is fat. In all fairness, may i ask what country you a from?

Crickets as usual on this Underrated comments

Wow, the olympics! A true indicator of a successful nation! You win!

I personally prefer living in a nation with no national debt, a balanced budget, 99% literacy rate and isn't a war mongerer to one with a lot of olympic gold medals.

there is currently a McDonalds within 100 miles of you. Any of you.

>Implying only Americans believe that retarded shit.

the point is, the OP said we're "all" fat cunts, yet we consistently showcase olympians raping the rest of the world.

NB4 hurr durr per capita

Can your country even defend it's self when the world goes to shit. Also you have a misconception that the national debt is actually an issue with our GDP where it is . Kek

Half of your movies and music are either produced in Canada or performed by Canadians. That's pretty good for a country with 1/10th the population.
Your clothes are all made in other countries
Just because you don't know our labels doesn't mean we all wear yours.
We have our own chain restaurants and some of them are in the states and are full of your locals, i.e. TIm Horton's.
Your slang? You'll never catch anyone I know saying "Golly"
Enjoy your insurance costs. Our healthcare is paid for.

I love foreigners interpretation of America yet they've never been here themselves. They just read what other stupid foreigners say about it. Disgusting rats.

Not all of us are fat, not all of us are cunts, but we are disgusting!

I've been to plenty of places where there were no McDonald's within 100 miles. Mostly remote communities or countries with weak or no ties to the US.

lol I know its almost not worth debating. They're so far off base that it would take too much time to even get to the point they've so wrongly addressed.

Your restaurants aren't all over the world
you watch our movies
you listen to our music
you wear clothes from our labels
we may have adopted some slang but you adopted our entire language and took a knife to it

Pidorashka, please

Half of the rest of the world eats sand and shits in the street

I gave up trying to inform or argue with people online long ago , they have already made up their minds. I just sit in here laughing at their ignorance, jealousy, and stupidity.

people actually use golly?

You're assuming the rest of the world cares. Just because you're in the olympics doesn't mean you're not fat. There are sports like golf, curling, archery, sailing, shooting, all where you can be a fat fuck and still win gold.
But congratulations to the states though for having athletes banned every olympic game since 1988 for doping!

Hohol, plz

Itself. Not it's self.

Your country can't even defend itself. Perhaps if wars were fought like they were 100 years ago you'd be in good shape, but you're fighting a war with terrorists who don't play by the rules. Your enemy is worldwide. There's no single area you can nuke to solve your problems. Your problem can be your next door neighbour and you wouldn't know until it's too late.
You don't think your national debt is an issue? Wow! At least one American is even dumber than I thought.

It's more like Americans have never been anywhere else, only see stuff about America on the news and know nothing else about the rest of the world so they think they're the centre of the universe. Most Americans can't even find their own country on a globe. The rest of the world learns more about you than you learn about them. It's because us foreigners visit the states that we feel the way we do. We encounter the narrow and closed mindset, the limited knowledge, the educational inadequacies of the typical American. You need to broaden your horizons. Learn about the world around you. Know that you're not the only thing that matters and is important in the world.

See

Why should I care what some poor muslim thinks?

Russians can have Cred Forums now
I don't care anymore
I'm gone, dumbasses.

Have fun jerking it to the time of day Americans are bothering to give your desperate displays for attention.

Keep pretending that America isn't the most important country in the world, we honestly don't care.

Atleast were not mexico

We stealing yo chick? That why you mad bro?

> You don't think your national debt is an issue?

Another person who doesn't understand the difference between personal debt and national debt

> hurr debt is bad

What are you even talking about if any group of terrorist became even remotely organized and strong enough to challenge us we would crush them. You conception of war is delusional, I can only assume you're just regurgitating some bs article you read. And yes the national debt isn't a fucking big deal , do you think there is an plan to pay it back, who would be paid, that amount of currency doesn't even exist. Inflation will continue and the am mouth will be meaningless, people only want to continue receiving their interest payment. You are stuck in the idea it's like you taking a loan from your bank. Currency in those amounts is all fictional and only exist on the good faith out the USA's ability to make interest payments and thanks for the grammar correction I am just typing on my phone here.

5,6 140 lb lol. Kool baiiit

Don't have to, we got the guns, doesn't matter what you think, now be a good whoever the fuck you are from whoever the fuck you are and realize one of our lives is worth 10 of yours.