Cred Forums what is this, its above my dick and when i pop it there is some white liquid coming off...

Cred Forums what is this, its above my dick and when i pop it there is some white liquid coming off, its hard when i squeeze it also its getting purple around the middle a bit. Only fucked my gf
Should i be worried?

its a pimple faggot

Its a cyst, your dick'll fall off in 4 days from the looks of it. HF being a tranny

Ingrown pubic hair m8. Nothing to worry about just get the hair to grow out of the skin.

It is not a pimple, im trying to pop it right now but i cant somehow

Could be herpes

Why you think?

In grown hair

ingrown hair, especially considering you appear to have shaved. Leave it alone or use a needle to maneuver the hair out

Your chick is definitely cheating on you.

Bitch cheated. That's some grade A pre-sithilis herpe hybrid.

>OP shaved his pubes
>ingrown hair
Choices are
>tweezer it
>leave it

Stop being a fucking faggot.

An infected hair follicle/ingrown hair, how does one get old enough to fuck and not know this?

in-grown hair take a hot shower and it will pop, then use tweezers to pull out the hair and it will heal in a couple days. You have nothing to worry about.

Ok OP here, how do i remove this?

Bumps with white or clear liquid.
If your crotch itches then you have your answer. If not, no big deal

Thankfully, real men don't shave their genitals. No, we're too busy FUCKING VAGAINAS.

You pert, twink faggots get ingrown hairs because you shave. Like women. And then commence to ravage other fag's wretched feces-impacted bungs.

it's a boil/ingrown hair, if not a pimple.
get a flannel hand towel, pour boiling water over it (has to be really hot), and hold it on the spot for like half an hour. repeat a few times a day until it starts to go away.
or ignore it and risk a mild infection that could be painful.

Squamous cell carcinoma.

You gonna die faggot.

Ето прыщ.

medfag here. It's not a pimple it's the first symptom of gonorrhea. Second symptom is feeling a bit burnt while peeing. Did she give you a bj? Cause if she did you re big time screwed

GET REKT OP.

Ingrown hair its fine

Its herpes
Only fucked my gf too..

I see you just shaved it, thats an ingrown hair. Nothing special. Dont worry about it