Female friend needs help with pc cause it keeps bluescreening randomly

>female friend needs help with pc cause it keeps bluescreening randomly
>bring pc over to my place
>penetrate into Local disk D:
>look for hidden folders
>"phonepictures" folder appears, 2.40 GB of data
>aw yis

Will dump when I find anything interesting. There's ton of bullshit folders and pictures.

Come on cunt

Bump

Literally first picture I bump into till now

not so bad.
need more tits

>>female friend needs help with pc cause it keeps bluescreening randomly
>>bring pc over to my place
>>penetrate into Local disk D:
>>look for hidden folders
>>"phonepictures" folder appears, 2.40 GB of data
>>aw yis

>Will dump when I find anything interesting. There's ton of bullshit folders and pictures.

LETS GET GOING OP
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's quite hard to find anything really. But I found cleavage

Nice

continue

this is illegal

reported to the fbi

nice op
keep going
trawl through that bullshit

kek

You're a faggot. Reported to nobody but you're still a faggot.

reported for standing idly by as a cyber crime occurs

What is this, pretend you're a league of legends player day?

where are all the n00dz?
is she some sort of respectable upstanding girl?

Well, I was really expecting to find nudes. She's super shy and quiet but dresses very sexy a lot of the time. She also has a boyfriend so I was expecting an exchange of pics, but nothing. So I'm very goddamn disappointed.

Awsome thread

Welp, seems like through these 2.40 GB of data there's only dank memes, selfies and other usual pictures. I personally had a bit of fun, knowing the girl and everything. I don't know about you though. Here's one last bullshit image.

Found the girl on facebook, will spare posting her name but i let her know what you were doing and sent her screenshots... have fun dude, im sure her bf will kick your ass now lol

are you a liar or a pussy?

Im simply a man that wants to watch the world burn haha

So both?

Savage

if that was true you would post her fb

But isnt it more fun if i dont post it... let OP wonder if im telling the truth or not, let him sit and overthink whats going to happen and if anything is going to happen ;D

Don't be a faggot

so edgy

nope, much more fun if he knows you're telling the truth now so we can either see his reaction or at least have a laugh ourselves.

you've just convinced me you're full of shit, and op will know that too

Believe what you like haha, he will find out in time if im truthful or not... then we get to see hes reactions :D

take your emoji-touting ass and fuck off outta here

what a faggot.

Arw is someone being a little bitch?

":D" holy shit i thought summer is over.