Why are you still a virgin?

Why are you still a virgin?

Im lazy

im not a virgin, but i havent had pussy in 8 years. and im not worried about it either. women annoy me. i find them stupid, superficial, and purely emotional in their decision-making. theyre like kids in adult bodies

you can find awesome women out there, no doubt. just most of them are worthless and stupid fucking cumdumpsters.

am asexual.

These are the reasons why I'm a lvl 19 wizard

honestly, nothing wrong with it. females need to step up their game a bit. coasting along on the looks nature gave them and nothing else is pretty lazy.

Because I hate women

True. And i'd rather keep my virginity for the rest of my life than fucking one of those cumdumpsters with inches of make-up on their face

Because the women where I live are shit tier and I'd rather wait instead of needing to take a 5 hour long boiling hot shower.

Not a virgin. Im starting to really fucking hate women though

because I have no reason to sacrifice my money or personal time for sex

I have other things I enjoy doing

this

who dat woman ??

Serious question for you guys. Am I still a virgin if I was raped by an adult as a child? Can a female even really rape? All politics and legal stuff aside, that is. She had sex with me even though I didn't know what was happening.

Either way, I hate women too. They've all been bullies and cunts my whole life, even at my attempts for friendship. I just wish I could have a female friend that's not some judgemental nut case.

Found the aspie

if you had sex you arent a virgin

Imo you still are a virgin since you didn't do it intentionally

>I can't afford this Lamborghini
>Lambos are shitty anyway
Sad.

No you're not a Virgin, just a very bad first time

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahaha oh wow!

you know absolutely nothing about me. probably projecting your own inferiority onto some internet stranger.

You'll be a wraith in no time

pic related

Not trying to be a neckbeard here but women are fucking retarded.
They act like children until they're in thir midlife then expect to find a decent man to settle down with.

If women saw men as men see women it would be completely different

*tips fedora*

love for videogames.
also because i never fucked a real vagina.
>nor i will ever.

In this thread all the wizards and repressed man-babies act like they don't care that they are unlovable rejected damaged-good cunts. Top fucking kek.

says the female whose sole measure of worth is how many cocks hover around her

But seriously. I don't think that every woman is a dumb bitch, the one I would marry is just hard to find due to my filter settings

Case in point: you

Need advice:

10 miles of pitch black road separates me from the nearest town and there are no women in this one, I have no car but even if I did I would be unable to drink while out?

What do? Where to fuck?

Small penis; frightens me from allowing a relationship to get that far physically.

I am undesirable and in western free sexual market I have next to no value.

Get a bike, ez

autism

Implying you would plow the first chick who gave you a second's chance.

>zero confidence
>too nice

Wouldnt*

In which way?

The laws here also prohibit biking while having any amount of alcohol in your blood and they sure like taking money from cyclists, also there is no girl who would really agree to be biked to your home or something, right?

nah, ive had tons of chances

im what girls consider a good looking guy. had plenty of opportunity. just repulsed by how lacking in value most females are.

theyre dead weight.

Pic or you're a lying fedora dawning sadcunt

Ugly neckbeard detected

You haven't seen the women who live where I live
they look like Ronald McDonald, Hillary Clinton, and a miscellaneous animal all had a threesome; and then they took thalidomide and tried to abort it with a coat hanger.

this except i cock block my self because i cant stop saying hilarious shit

hey dont say mean things about me u dont no me

You got me. Idk how many cops drive around at night in murica but a bike will always be my solution when it comes to getting my ass home drunk.

Probably lot of you faggots who found the whore who liked Zelda and shit thought she was your dream bitch along with 10 other dorks who she uses for her selfish gains and it totally sours you on the gender. I decided to just fuck women I don't like makes it way easier and maybe one day you get some confidence and you'll the dumb anime loving bitch you always wanted

Naa you ugly and autistic.

public service announcement for virgins of Cred Forums. Not a Chad or anything, I was once a virgin like you well into my 20s. Hear me out...
1) Sex is pretty awesome and really a big part of adult life. If you are not having sex you are missing out
2) You are not getting any younger, you need to bang hot young broads now while you still can
3) In order to attract pussy, you must work on yourself. This needs to be a priority in life if you are to be successful. Yes, it comes easy to some people, but most of us need to work on continually improving ourselves in order to attract desirable mates and fuck objects
4) A large part of your attractiveness obviously is your physical appearance. The number one thing here is to not be fat. If you have trouble with your weight, go low carb, just try it for a few months. You will be shocked how easy it is to lose weight on this diet. Google it.
5) You will also boost your physical appearance will weight training. Just fucking do it. You dont even need to go the gym. Google body weight training. Gym is better tho, or better yet, just buy some dumb bells and a bench, not really expensive at all.
5) Proper hygiene. This isnt rocket science people, you know what you need to do, just do it
6) The last part of physical attractiveness is style. You need a decent hair cut and you need a decent wardrobe. If you don't know what you are doing here, enlist the help of a friend that you feel has good style you would like to emulate. Or your sister or your platonic girl friend whatever.
cont...

Been studying all my life,
now 22 in college top 10%
making some good money already
leave home at 7 return at 7
feel that if I attempted social life I would crumble.

Holy shit; no one ever put together an ambiguous, incorrectly numbered list before.

Who knew it was so easy?!

Fucking retard.

confirmed virgin

Haven't been since I was 13

7) Physical attractiveness is only half the battle - but ties in here. You need to be able to talk to grills, have a rap, be comfortable and confident. CONFIDENCE is the key. The first thing I can say that is if you do the above and start feeling more attractive, you will absolutely have more confidence with grills and everything else in life.
8) Like general attractiveness, most people are not naturally confident and dont have a natural ability to rap at girls. You need practice here. Talk to every girl possible.
9) Another reason why you are not confident is because you feel you are inexperienced. You are probably scared shitless of intimacy because you dont want to make a fool of yourself when you actually do get a grill. This is why you should fuck a fatty you first time or just get a hooker. Just get really drunk if you need help mustering the nerve. But really, if you are over 20 and still a virgin, its time to break this seal.
10) You need to find women to actually have a chance with them. This is why you should take a multivector approach to meeting girls. Pick one or two sites on line. Network with your friends at work, at school, old friends, make new friends....make sure everyone knows you are single and looking. Also, go out and have fun. Meet girls at the meat market etc.
11) Maybe most important, LOWER YOUR FUCKING STANDARDS. Do this deliberately. Ty to get an assessment of how attractive you are. Are you a 5/10. Then, you should be fine fucking a 3/10 or higher. And you will find as you get more success with women, you become more confiedent and can attract higher caliber women
That is all, srsly hope you fucker listen to my advice. I wish someone told me all this shit when I was 16 and horny.

Because females are fucking retarded and literally always go for the Chad type guy or are too stupid to go with the guy who would be nicer for them. They're sluts. No compassion whatsoever they just think about sex with the worst guy imaginable for them. Even past ascension it's the same shit. Think you're going to heaven to find any girl worth dating?nah they're all dating really retarded Chad like personalities. I literally fucking hate girl babies cause I know they're just going to grow up to be the same way. Even if you're in a loving relationship with a woman, they're intellect and compassion will never meet yours as they're just looking b for another guy to fuck completely fucking up their own mind by adding more energy to themselves making it harder to find true compassion within themselves.

stop pretending you're austin powers and go fuck some chicks if you're so knowledgeable.

Have sex
Gain height
Hit the weights
Get a clue

Here have some tits

Not austin powers. I just really wish someone laid it all out to me this simply when I was young. Its actually a really simple formula. It takes commitment tho.

Lost my virginity to a guy. Does that make me cool?

because I had sex too much through highschool and college and now I have a daughter with an estranged ex so I live hundreds of miles away with my new fiancee of 2 years. Sex is bad. Don't do sex, Kids.

because I was bullied as a child by a lot of girls my age, and I started needed other peoples approval about my body. Which made me care what too much what other people thought, which made me never really bother with girls

>Lambos are shitty anyway
They're shitty because niggers always have
the "Lamborghini" doors on their struggle-buggies.

im not
but i havent had sex in a long time

step-dad moved away?

Damn, user just dropped some real bummer shit

yeah like I give a fuck I'm happy being single

I used to think this way too. Its an easy way to justify your lack of getting any pussy. BUt think about how you approach women...is it not he same as how girls approach men. Of course, they go after the most physically attractive specimens they can find.
You may find a sweet passive submissive girl to be more appealing. well, the female version of that is finding a confident even cocky guy to be more appealing.
You don't need to be a Chad, but women are not going to throw welfare pussy at you. You need to actually attract them. And to attract them, you need to be fit and confident.

Women stay in their comfort zone at all times. They're fucking pussies. They just like to be fucked that's it. They never work on themselves. Just superficial kind of work so they can stay in their comfort zone. They're purely instinctual so they only see physical appearance really. Personality really doesn't matter with women. Like I said even in heaven it's the same shit. Literally every where you go it's going to be the same. One of the girls watching this said I should have just started this by saying "it's because you have a small dick". It's always about dicks with them that's all they want just 24/7 BBC. I'm 22 and yea it sucks having a small penis but true love doesn't fucking depend solely on a penis so fuck that girl. If it wasn't for her kundalini I would feel bad for her. Only good thing about being a girl is the body. That's it

use your fist faggot

lol you have a small dick

am gay and live in rural conservative town

don't know of anyone I could even maybe fuck

This long winded faggot actually gets it.

Damn I love these threads. Mega confidence booster. You guys must be children or really unattractive if a manlet like me can bag attractive girls whenever I want to. Grow some balls, get some confidence, respect yourself and get some fucking pussy you sad virgins.

You're right you make sense but you missed the point I was trying to make. It's literally the same way all the way up, even past awakening. I don't doubt I'll have sex, I'll get it only to strengthen my own further resolve because I know how women can be but I've seen enough to not respect where a women comes from when they themselves want a "relationship". What they really want is something to fuck and feed off of that's it

i blame it on my alcoholism, that and being sent to rehab kinda fucked up my whole game. right now im just trying to work some stuff with a few girls, its going okay, so hopefully i wont die before then.

I'm working on it, OP. I'm trying to set up my second date now.

hey man, how about you just realize that you hate yourself and be sad like the rest of us?

Atta boy. Just keep trying and if it doesn't work out, she's a bitch anyway.

Top Lel. You feel good because you've gotten laid? Don't man they're probably feeding off you right now . The closer you get to someone the more emotional energy you share with them, sex being the highest amount of energy you can share. After this you can see why having sex with these fucking demonic creatures will bring you down from your true potential

I haven't lost my virginity yet because I never lose.

I might hate myself but that doesn't mean I'm going to let it stop me from having sex. The best cure to self loathing is a good fuck

Quality

Premium relpy Cred Forumsro

Naw, I'm single. Haven't had a girlfriend in almost 5 years but I live on a college campus with waves of noncommittal pussy. Fucked 15 girls from being in a relationship to now. I did feel the way you described though for 3 years and didn't even talk to women. I'm never going back to that mentality, it's what losers tell themselves to feel better.

I'm not, I fucked a Polish girl a few hours ago it was still pretty awkward

Tanks :3 hope you'll understand one day

I can't fit in my girlfriend. Her sex therapist said that she needs to use a dilator to work up to taking me.

i understand drowning self hatred mang. i just dont have sex.

HAHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH fuck off

you can fuck off too

Yea don't get me wrong sex is like the holy grail and am glad you've had it but like women just piss me off sometimes and sex with the wrong women can be deadly

I lost mine at 13

This is valid until you meet some woman who is actually trying hard at life and also much harder than you. Imagine if some olympic gold medal bearer has any reason to date you. I'm in this situation and i don't know what the fuck to do

Kendra Lust is bangin'

But I'm not

I'm undesirable and a total beta faggot

I feel like mine's starting to grow back, it's been so long.

I'm not, I had sex an hour ago with my wife's friend who popped round to drop off a dvd for my wife. My wife is at work

Any moar of this milf?

Look into The Cult of Black Phillip on YouTube. Absorb that dead nignog's message and profit. It helped me out a lot.

20yo virgin because girlfriend is afraid of loosing her virginity... she always tells me to stop 'cause it hurts
She pretends it's Not a petty excuse
Relationship since 4 years -.-

Also, listen to the Black Phillip Show on YouTube. The nigger is legit.

just do it quickly.break her hymen. shell never say shes ready. first time always sucks for them. theyre gunna feel pain. trust me ive taken enough virginities to know that you just gotta get it out of the way. virgin chicks are annoying af

cos video games are better

I'd say the same to you but we all know you don't fuck anything

Waited fucking 3 years for my Highschool gf, worst decision ever

Because I'm a fucking beta faggot that's to much of a coward to neck myself.

I am 9 years old

Because no one likes me and no one lives around me and I dont get outside besides going to school and coming home

For real dude, I found out this one chick poked a hole in my condom while I was talking to her but luckily found out before we fucked. Girls are fucking cray

As you say, they are just cumdumpsters.

No reason to not use them, this thread is about sex, not relationships did you know? Do you even masturbate?

Guess you're damn right!
I'll let you guys know if I'am done. Looking forward to finish that shit next weekend

I have had chances to have sex with both men and women, but have always been afraid of being judged... my dick is only about 4 inches when fully erect. is their anyone that could advise me, is that considered far too small for most people????

Topkek that description actually makes this user believe you

Try exercising. It fills your body with hormones that make you confident and happy. Then you might not have to be a beta

Fucked 3 different girls about 2 times each. 21 y/o. Can get puss anytime because 8/10 but social anxiety

am 12

Y? Cuz I don't have a car to see my current gf cause im a poor faggot who lives in the city and she lives 50mins away by car and no public transportation goes out there.

If your cock is that small, you better get awesome at mouth stuff and toy use.

If you can get bitches to cum repeatedly using your mouth and toys first, they'll associate that feeling with you and won't care too much if you have a small dick.

dont be a pussy and learn to do other thing besides vaginal. my gf doesn't get off to vaginal but rather clitoral so dont be a bitch

Phimosis

Afraid of the embarrassment of cumming too quick

Because I'm 15. Ban me.

>be me
>born in a third world
>shitty parents father:drug addict jobless,mother :not caring ugly
>raised by grandmother
>took refuge in study study
>always top 10 of class
>wud rate myself at least 6 if not 7
>for some reason call due to education have a higher affinity for beauty
>and yes due to being educated knows that beauty means syymetrical face and white race
>wud prefer stay virgin then fuck a nigger- my mom was a near nigger and i hate niggers for that facts .nigger dont act responsible ,get easily angry ,have too much of self esteem and attitude,and dont care there childrens
>i hate my mom , i hate niggers
>further i was in village ,i hate villagers they are backward animal
>further i hate y third world coutry these people are shit shit and shit .. why dont your and mine god (i am a buddhist this is the only saving grace) kill them all those ugly and backward mental animal in form of human
>people who cant raise there children sud be killed
>girl want money and looks i dont have much a look ,money i have moderate
>last but not least i am 007

Make her blow you first. Then go down on her, so when time comes to fuck, it wont matter. You can please her with just your dick.

Can confirm, I've got an overly sensitive dick and been with my girl for 5 years. She loves when I go down on her, make her cum, then I get to release by fucking her for 30seconds.

anemone?

>im not a virgin, but i havent had pussy in 8 years. and im not worried about it either. women annoy me. i find them stupid, superficial, and purely emotional in their decision-making. theyre like kids in adult bodies

This is how I've come to see them. It's been about three years since I bedded a woman, and now that I live in a liberal area I can tell you I've met almost nobody that attracts me.

Women here are drug users, many of them have serious weight problems, kids, smoke, and say pretty much whatever they want without an ounce of consequences.

I think this is what it comes down to.

If a woman has had criticism and challenge in her life she will more likely mature into a person worth at least getting to know. Most women do not face criticism as children, or are as stiffly punished as boys are, so they never quite mature, feel no sense of loyalty to anything but their whims, and are critical of others when they've been the one to make mistakes; a lot like a child.

At this point, for me, they've also gotten really ugly. Dying their hair mauve and gray, piercings in their face, tattoos, butching up, bulky clothing and glasses; women these days just look ugly to me. It is completely rare that I see a woman I'm attracted to at all anymore.

Autist part nigger hates world; thinks something is owed to him.
Git gud scrub

lolwot

meh, whatever. dont go out of your way to land some of that revolting poon.

SO MANY GUYS THINK THE DICK GAME MATTERS THE MOST. It's the foreplay, the mood, how good u get down on her and swirl that clit into pure orgasm. The dick game should last for 15 minutes, and the foreplay, twice as long.

wish my dick game would be 15min rather than 2min

this

Not a virgin, but it's been a while since been in puss so at times I feel like one :'(

Because I haven't had sex yet.

Every single thing he listed is good advice, at least he's trying to be helpful instead of just being a fucking judgemental piece of shit like yourself. Fuck off

>One of the girls watching this said I should have just started this by saying "it's because you have a small dick". It's always about dicks with them that's all they want just 24/7 BBC. I'm 22 and yea it sucks having a small penis but...
I've got a 9" cock women have called "perfect" and "exactly the right size". It's as fat as my wrist and has a curve to the left.

This gets me nowhere with women.

I'm also good looking by user standards. Posted here before on /soc/ and /fit/ and I was rated 9/10 and 8/10, respectively.

This gets me nowhere with women.

It's not even about being a chad. It's not even about having money. Women are vagarious and materialistic. They love or want what they are told to love or want, and they feel no responsibility to anyone. Men tend to be romantic, responsible, and loyal. Men want what most women cannot provide and would never be willing to improve upon to be abler to provide. Many men compromise and hope things will get better, but they don't.

The advice on here about confidence proves what I mean. A woman will want what she is told to want, good advertising works just the same way. Most women would not otherwise have any idea what they want so they fuck and marry their way through life with little consequence because some poor romantic mook is always pout there ready to receive her baggage because he's too lonely and hopeful to see her for the two-dimensional creature she really is.

>hahahaha i'm a lonely faggot who doesn't realize all this shit is true so I"m just gonna berate you for it and feel better about myself for being a lonely faggot virgin

Post dick with timestamp as proof or you're a pathetic lying neckbeard faggot

proof nigga lemme see that dick

This. I've only had sex with 3 different girls (although one of them was a 2 year relationship so we're talking literally hundreds of times), but I've had several other opportunities and passed up on it because the women in question disgusted me. Yeah, sex is great, but the idea that you should get poon literally anywhere and anytime you can is fucking retarded. Only fuck the girls you actually think are worth fucking, raking in pointless sex from ugly sluts is for horny teenage faggots and lonely 40 year old virgins, real men have self respect in who they fuck

because my mum used to touch my dick all the time when I was a kid and now I'm all messed up