TURN ON CNN IN 15 MINUTES

TURN ON CNN IN 15 MINUTES

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q1aPz4GO5A
foxnews.com/us/2016/09/26/as-many-as-7-may-be-wounded-in-houston-shooting-report-says.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No

Nobody gives a fuck

OP you better deliver

fuck off newfag

No

countdown

Kys jew

tell us first so I don't waste my time
also I don't have cable

shit nice dubs

10 min left

Nice try, CNN shill.

I don't have CNN, also I don't like mainstream media. I find the mainstream media biased in their reporting , so I just don't watch their political racebaiting bullshit. I wan't news that doesn't make judgement ,that just reports the facts and not their reporters and producers political and social views

"I'm a proud neckbeard faggot hurr durr"

youtube and OP better deliver

Trips.

Its always bait

Quads

true
theres a shitty trump vs hillery debate like who cares there both shit

Posting with optimism that OP isn't being a faggot.

This is now a dubs thread.
>also, wtf is with the new filesize restrictions!

noob

Nice dubs

How do you know?

include me in the screencap if this becomes a real thing

nothing gonna happen, thanks

Hilary clinton

hell yea rolling for deliver

Lurking

>Hilary clinton
two can play at this game
Donald Trump

Nice dubs upon checking dubs!
Dubs demands, this is a dubs thread.
>I can't load a .GIF either man! 2 MB maximum? Bogus!
Cred Forums; pic related is for you, management!

1 min to go

Oh look. Nothing happened.

ooooohh check'd

This is a real thing Cred Forumsro.
It's called a cancerous Cred Forums thread.

Either OP is flooding a couple of states or he's trying to take credit for the death of Arnold Palmer, idk

>tump ?
>hillery
three can play this game
MEXICO!!

Today i will be telling you a tale of my life and how it filpped my current state of location and my mental perception upside down. I was born in the western part of Philadelphia where I spent most of my childhood playing at the local parks. I use to chill with all my friends, spending our time playing a casual pick up game of basketball behind our school. When a couple of bullies that wanted to stir up some mayhem came up to us. They were known to cause alot of trouble in my living area. I put the basketball down and stood up for my friends and got into a scuffle. My mother got very scared so she made me move with my uncle in the Los Angeles area of bel air. I promised her I would never cause a ruckus ever again. She told me I had to move. She packed my bags and gave me my ticket for tomorrow morning. I told myself I should just make the best of it and listened to my walkman. I wasn't willing to become a first class citizen like my fancy uncle that enjoys drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass. Maybe I'll get use to it. I pondered if this would be a place that a cool cat like myself would reside. I don't think so. I think it's a place for prissy rich people. When I walked out the plane, I thought there was a cop looking for me. So I ran out the airport and called the closest cab near me. It was a quite queer taxi. The license plate read "fresh" and he had shagged seats and furry dice in the rear view mirror. It was quite rare to see but I said forget it. "Hey, could you drive me to bel air?" I arrived at my uncle and aunts out around 7-8 and I told the cab driver "I will smell you later". I looked at this magnificent foundation of the household and told myself I'm finally made it. I walked inside and sat on my uncles lazy boy and I felt like royalty that lives in bel air.

OH SHIT NIGGER IT'S HAPPENING

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH

I DON'T HAVE TELEVISION.

Another False Flag
or Cred Forumstard False Fag?

Op's company has an Ad with CNN. Op is now and always will be a faggot. Prove me wrong

If dubs, take clothes off, shit in hands, rub shit all over your body, climb flagpole and KYS.

checked

Dubs

Kek!

Probably flooding

>69'S ARE ABSOLUTE TRUTHS

Mild kek. This user gets it

Hillary and Trump take a sex filled vacation together in Mexico

15 minutes passed and nothing happened

kek

Gogogogogo!!

Epic tale, Lord

oh this thread again

This is most likely true.

If doobles OP delivers best of the year

BOOOOOOOOOST

I was jewed! I want credit for streaming CNNGo
on my 4G network!!

Up is a faggot and wont deliver fake and gay

roll

You were still blessed with dubs though.

O hai tommy, nice dubs hahaha

rallin'

Turn on ESPN in 24 hours.

Do you wake up every other fucking day and post this shit?

Implying police and media were on location within a minute. Takes time to make the news dipshit.
That said, OP is trolling.

Turn on BET right NOW!
There's a nigger on.

>implying the 24 hour news cycle of mainstream media is not the ultimate trolling of the public

its google get it right

This is true.

in 15 minutes was 15 minutes after 15 minutes ago.
RU a fagget?

69 knows a nigger when he sees one.

Houston?

If Houston, OP delivered... and OP is kill

Whats with houston?

Shooting

that was at 6 am old news and only like 9 injured if it was op they op is trash

Op didn't deliver... but you can watch this LITTLE KID GET HIS COMPUTER RAPED m.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q1aPz4GO5A

Here

"Suspect pronounced dead" -CNN

The question is was it luck or did OP deliver

In screencap posted few posts above it says "5 hours"

Well never knowl

did he beat the record?

Can't argue with dubs. I watching your retard video

sure its that ? i mean shootings are some common thing in murica i guess

Op time travelled? Double epic thread

"Ase kayn'ts BREEED!"

True.

It's so common nobody cares anymore.

That's not OP, that shooting was before this post was made.

Well, I was wrong thinking OP delivered. As usual... OP resulted to be a massive faggot... as usual.

foxnews.com/us/2016/09/26/as-many-as-7-may-be-wounded-in-houston-shooting-report-says.html

"Nathan DeSai"...
Another Aloha Snackbar hadji raghaid?