Hey Cred Forums, i need some advice

Hey Cred Forums, i need some advice

my girlfriend had some boudoir photos taken last year. some were sfw for sharing on facebook etc, and some were nsfw, for me.

i found out that earlier this year, she shared a nsfw one with a male friend of ours. she says it was only because she's proud of the photo from an artsy perspective and thinks she looks great in it.

what would you do?

pic related, it's the one she sent him

bump

If she told you about it, then she's truly proud of its artistic value. If she tried to get away with it and you found out about it without her help, shes a cheating whore and should have the picture photoshopped with ugly tits and distributed to friends and family on facebook.

This.

Dude I know her, she sent me all these pics

oh yeah? what's her name then?

Natalie

Kys cuck

His name is bogdan and he's a ladboy you faggot

In my experience women that take or allow nude 'artistic' pictures of themselves to be taken tend to be sluts. Sluts and narcissism goes hand in hand

well she initially did it as a present for me

Oh shit, if she's sharing your present with other guys, she's fucking around on you .That was meant to to be a gift to you, what right does she have to share your gift with other people

Ok yeah...but women who think up that as a gift probably like the idea of being exposed and the attention of being in front of a camera. Plus if she sent one to a male friend, how are you even justifying that mentally? She definitely wants that guy to fuck her. I know men are forced to expect nothing rational from women, but fucking be realistic for once.

well, as I said in the OP, there were some for me and some which were more tame which she could share. she says this one is on the "tame" side of the line because it's so dark and you can't see much, and you can only see one tit

She probably cucked you with the photographer

So much truth

You need to put-down that shit right now! Beat her and tell the man she sent it to that he'd better fuck off.

the photographer is a chick

He was probably like, "baby send me some nudes" and she was like "Okay, hold on" and she sent that

second'd.

Drop that bitch like a bad case of jock.

Yes and I am Barack Hussein Obama, enjoying the healthcare?

Dude,the fact you are worried says it all.
If you suspect a girl of cheating on you, odds are you already know she's cheating on you, and are trying to find ways to dismiss the evidence.
You didn't come here over one picture, you came here because of a string of occurrences that made you start questioning her loyalties to you

the guy is a friend, he says he thought she told me

have this for being responsive

Just do the right thing and betastep aside for chad

ITT OP is a cuck in da nile

>the guy is a friend
he's no friend to you user

Third

This is only the beginning.
Soon you'll start being irrational, oh she just spent the night at that guys house but it was just so she could show him how artists her pussy looks

fuck her first then leave

He thought she told you
Wait wait wait, so she send nudes and you found out through someone else?!? She wasn't even the one to tell you? Hahaha have fun getting cucked, You're definitely into it

this, face it OP girls dont just go around showing nudes. she wants more with your friend. as soon as you break up woth her months later youll see ger with that dude. shit happens

drop her OP seriously, she's using art as an excuse to be a slut

plus if it was artsy, she would have sent one without nipple showing at least

next shes gonna tell you shes gonna fuck another guy and film the creampie to show you how metaphorically it represents how her love for you is like a waterfall

There's no way OP or men in general can be this stupid, this has to be trolling

He said he thought she told you.

Read that again.

Why didn't he tell you? And just one tit? Lmfao how is that being passed off as an explanation of anything? Do you know what'd I'd do, to a reasonable degree, to see one tit of most of the girls I know? I'd still brighten that picture and jack off to it and cum in under 30 seconds.

You're retarded. A woman would not send nudes to another guy if she didn't want to be fucked by him.

Also she looks insecure judging by her body type and poses. nothing artistic.

You're a cuck and so is anyone else who doesn't see straight through this shit. God damn virgin fags. Save yourself the trouble and dump her before trouble

You would be surprised user

Everybody knows tattooed women are cheating whores

Topkek or should I say topcuck

OP will be back here asking what we think about the situation..

Nigga no..
Just no

you can tell just by looking at her too shes the type of girl with that rectangle body. No curves

>Only one tit

>Nah bro, I only dunked one ball in her mouth, its aight

We need more of the story dude, what did she say and how did you find out? ... explain more man

Send an artistic nude of yourself to one of her friends!

>make this shit up faster

No we don't. Shits not okay.
She a ho

Hey OP, how about you send a black&white dickpic to one of your female friends, then tell your girlfriend about it. Calmly explain to her how it was a very artistic photo.

Then come back and tell us how that went.

Moron.

Send an artistic deepthroat to her daddy.

Shes 100% unfaithful. Even if not yet physically so.

Run away OP

I'm less 'surprised' and more saddened that men can be that naive and pussy whipped.
I suspected cheating in a few relationships, I didn't deny the possibility or even bring up my thought to her. I just stalked the girls during the times they would have the opportunity to cheat. Honestly found out on the first try every time .
I didn't yell or scream at them, I just told them the relationship wasn't going to work and left them

Wtf, are you 10 years old assholes?

OP, your girl is acting out of pocket. You can either put up with her whore ways or dump her. But the fact is, based on the way she has acted, and based on these pics, she is probably a floozy who you will always have to worry about. If you dump her, fuck the shit out of her for a few weeks first. Take as many pics and videos of her nude as you can. Really put her through the ringer then kick her ass to the curb. I have never regretted dumping any woman in my life, but I have regretted not fucking them a few last times before doing so.

Good luck.

she's testing the waters with your friend, to see how he'd react. it's what i'd do if i thought that i could fuck one of my gf's friends and get away with it. send a nude 'by mistake' or 'because it's artistic' or whatever, then gauge response.

she likes your friend and is willing to fuck him behind your back / run off with him.

get rid of her.

she could have at least censored the tit... She just wanted to show her naked body to another man. Make her sleep on the couch for a month

she'll probably fuck OPs "friend" on that couch tbh

OP's gone, he left to stay in denial

I dont understand how some women can be this retarded.

OP is being cucked or near to being cucked and he doesn't even realize it.

As always OP is a faggot.

this

whenever girls hint at me with this kind of shit it's always because they want some cock

I think this thread was a try at a cuck thread

It can be worst.

Women basically mature to the age of a 16 year old and then stay there for the rest of their lives. Men actually mature mentally to about age 45 and then stay there the rest of their lives. This is the difference between men and women.

That makes two of us, i did the same. I won't be made a fool of, i do the whoring, not them.

I was the guy on the side, MANY times, so goes in part as it would be EASILY done to me

This is what OP is doing right now

>"Hey babe you know that artistic picture you sent to Bob"
>Yea what about it??
>"Are you sure it was just for artistic purposes? or do you secretly want to get creampied by bob?"
>It's for artistic purposes I promise, oh and by the way im doing a gangbang photoshoot next weekend, its to show you that no matter how many dicks I have inside my asshole, i always come running back to you."

>okay :)

Thirties for me, just went through alot of bullshit to be mature

I don't think it's about age mentality or maturity, I think it's more along the lines of a womans want or need to manipulate ever situation.

should have at least told her why you were dumping her. they gotta learn somehow, otherwise they think they never get caught and they'll be out there doing it to the next guy

What a bitch, good guy to tell you though.

iKek'd

Honestly, women that cheat never change. They just learn to hide it better

Being cheated on in general means you're a faggot.

This but it ant just women its people in general its rare they learn

This. Giving that hours a heads up would just teach em to be more sneaky and crazy when they wanted to get some sidedick next time.

That's not okay dude. She's stupid so give her a pass but lay down the law. Any more bullshit, and she's done.

>but it ant just women its people in general its rare they learn
But we aren't talking about people in general, we are talking about cheating women
take your SJW PC sensibility's somewhere else

If she liked the artsy side to it so much why share with just 1 guy in private... if she truly valued it she wouldve posted it with the SFW ones

OP's just an idiot, she'll end up pregnant by someone else and get the OP's money through child support

Fourth

If it was from a photo shoot it shouldn't be a big deal it's art, but if she sent nudes she took for you herself on her phone or something then you should be worried it's not a big deal if her tits are showed to another guy but if she showed him her puss then you should be worried about it

As other anins have said, if it was the art she wanted him to see she would have been open about it, shared it with more people (not just a random guy) and probably only sent a sfw one.

I know it's hard but you can't trust her. Depending on how old/experienced you are you'll probably forgive her and try to forget but she's proven she wants other dick and you can't trust her.

Sorry.