Girlfriend wants to break up with me over her bad grades...how do I go about it?

Girlfriend wants to break up with me over her bad grades...how do I go about it?

leave her she cheats on you...

easiest lie ever, shes fucking someone

That makes no sense to me, does she blame you for bad grades? Sounds more like an excuse to dump you tbqh...

Yes, her focus apparently is focused on me according to her..i suspect her cheating, but I dont know

meybe her parents tell her to do that

I dont think so, her parents and I are tight

thats why, women are fucked up

just the grade ? thats a bit of an info did she just said that how are the cicumstances what kind of girl is she ?

give some more insight for now it sounds like shes cheating and just uses an cheap exuse to dont hurt you or so

Right click > Save..... sorry, right fist, blaaam.

she wants to leech off you as a financial security measure later in life
get the fuck out
run fun away my son
good grades (in theory) = wealth and security
you will be leeched like a stolen wallet

Yeah she failed a math subject while I passed (we're classmates btw, and both 19), and when she found out, she dragged her anger onto me. She's kind of a perfectionist-type who doesnt like to lose, and she likes guys. I know her secret crushes. She cheated on me once for no reason at all. I gave her a chance since she cried all over me. I care about her so much for two years now. I want to know what is the right thing to do about this type of situation.

I kinda agree they have their quirks

no she doesn't cheat, that's why she has bad grades

If she comes back when im successful, she'll feel my wrath.

She just said shes giving me freedom to choose other girls like seriously wtf. I care for this woman, and she thinks love is like a necessity to be successful

Problem solved then lad, go see other girls. Preferably ones who dont cheat or play stupid games this time eh?

is she up for a threesome?

dude she's taking BBC that's some gay excuse to let you go easy

use your fucking brain you redditard

Nah, im not that "any girl" type of guy, but i'll remember your advice

No..wont even give a bj except on anniversaries

I did, its her whos so sudden. She didnt even feel different, just exploded this whole issue on me :/

>wont even give a bj

sounds like u should leave her

Im not advising you be a "any girl" type of guy.

Im advising you be a "has a pair of balls" type of guy.

Thanks man, i will. Its not harmless, but i might do a rebound

When she does, though..its fucking amazing, but after she kinda throws up, but totally worth it on my end lmao

She doesn't, it's just an excuse. Break up with her and fuck her sister/mom/bff if possible.

>
>after she kinda throws up, but totally worth it on my end lmao

Sorry OP, but she is trying to dump you, with a stupid reason, or she cheats and wanna dump you.

>wont even give a bj except on anniversaries
I did say this :/

Im telling you from experience man, girls love to play these mind games with you when they get tired of you or whenever they're seeing someone else. You dont need these type of people in your life, soon after she might realize what she lost, and if she doesn't then you'll know she wasnt really worth it in the end.

Also send some nudes

She's either
>sick of your ass and looking for an excuse
>already fucking some other dude and looking for an excuse

Sorry bro

lmao no blowjobs I thought there's no girls like that

if she doesn't blow you all the time how are you with her? that's super dumb

>No..wont even give a bj except on anniversaries
Just let her go man.

Bitch ain't worth it. At least not in that department.

so now that casper is no longer working, anybody know a replacement to save snapchat pics?

Got no nudes, sorry, but thanks

She maybe tired, im not clingy, maybe she needs one less variable in her life.

I just really love her. She does give on anniversaries, or my bday

I might though, i feel sorry for her.