What's your internet speed like Cred Forums?

What's your internet speed like Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

dslreports.com/speedtest/4684637
speedtest.net/my-result/5664649620
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not bad considering im using the internal wifi card or whatever on a ten year old laptop running kali. it's my shitty bed laptop, cuz i always get fucked up and drop my laptop off the bed and break it

12 down 2 up

wtf fellow floridafag, are you at work? if not what do you pay?

There's no way anybody will have shittier speeds than me. NO FUCKING WAY.

I'VE POSTED MY SPEEDS IN OVER 5 THREADS LIKE THIS ONE, AND IT'S ALWAYS ME WITH THE WORST SPEEDS

I FUCKING HATE MY LIFE WITH THESE FUCKING SPEEDS... GOD FUCKING DAMN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is that dsl?

107 is the base price thru brighthouse, I think I pay 75 with my cable bundle.

do you pay for your internet? where do you live? that's worse than dsl, what do they sell you your internet as?

oh. i'm paying $50 now for these speeds, 6 months of $30 and now 6 months of this

anyone know how illegal it is to hack a neighbors internet? like im not going to get on their pc's. just to use it

Yeah you probably are just really far away from the exchange. If that's the best you can get and it's not a fault with the line then it's no ones fault

FYI you don't pay for speeds with ADSL. If you live far away from the exchange that's the max you're going to get physically.

Same how if you lived closer you wouldn't have to pay anymore if you got the full 24mbits.

No ones fault but yours for choosing a house far away, gotta plan that shit

Yeah, this is (A)DSL.

I live in Athens, Greece, in one relatively rich area. I pay for a connection UP to 24mbps, and i pay around 25 euros a month for this shit.

I only live like 2km away from the exchange

178d 11u

Been illegal in FL at least since 2005 if not before:

Man charged with wireless trespassing
Florida man faces 3rd-degree felony charges after using another's wireless network from his laptop.
July 7, 2005: 5:52 PM EDT
By Rob Kelley, CNN/Money staff writer

NEW YORK (CNN/Money) - Police have charged a Florida man with a third-degree felony charge, after he was arrested for accessing a St. Petersburg resident's wireless Internet network without permission.
According to the police, Benjamin Smith III was seen by Richard Dinon outside Dinon's home on the night of April 20, 2005, sitting in a parked SUV and using a laptop computer. When Dinon went outside to deposit his trash, Smith quickly closed the laptop and tried to hide it.

Good to know. I'll just keep paying my bill I guess.

"wireless trespass" kek

Even if it's unprotected? That's crazy.

wtf? have you called them and gotten on their case?

weird, right? I had a friend in hs (like 2006 or so) that wardrove around suburban subdivisions and mapped out ever unsecured network. then he gave out fliers telling them their network was insecure and offered to secure them for a fee

i guess in modern day fl he would've gotten like 100 charges of wireless trespass lol

apparently so.....

On April 21, Richard Dinon of St. Petersburg, Florida, called police after he saw Smith in a car on the street outside his house using a notebook computer. Smith, 40, was arrested and charged with a felony under a Florida law that prohibits unauthorized access to a computer or network, according to police. A pretrial hearing is set for September 8. In July, a court in Isleworth convicted Straszkiewicz of using a laptop to access the Internet over unprotected residential wireless LANs on several occasions. He was fined $874 and got a 12-month conditional discharge.

dslreports.com/speedtest/4684637
$80 a month, it's pretty okay. I get 500/500 at best.

68.9D 19.2U

Just got fibre broadband, and live just across the street from the exchange. Uk fag here.

They said there's nothing they can do, ive had their technicians called many times.

I can upgrade to VDSL and have a speed around 50 D/5 U for like 50-60 euros but fuck no there's no money for that.

I had, at one point 0.027 mbit. Now it's 0.8

YOU KNOW NOTHING!

I'm paying for 50Mb/s which is 6.25MB/s and the fastest I've ever gotten is around 3.5MB/s. It's kinda frustrating.

What do you download from? A lot of services cap you heavily and can be very congested.

I've tried a lot of different sites, even ones that you would think should have a fast connection like microsoft. Pretty sure it's my ISP. They're a small town independent ISP so their equipment is probably sub-par.

From my experience Origin will max your connection so long as there are no active beta-tests there. Don't know if they have a good CDN or if they just have fuck-all users, either way I can always get 50+MB/s there.

Never payed for internet [aircrack], so i'm happy running 10/12 download and 4/5up.
Dish on roof on rotator to cath multiple directions

Where the fuck do you live

Florida

i usually have 1 upload so i have no fucking idea what is happening atm :D

i live in france and we have the worst internet in europe, even eastern european shitholes have it better

1ms ping? Do you live at the internet?

México average speed

Worse than you

You are a grosse tarlouze

Jesus christ how is that even possible

Aus Here... GG

could be worse man

At least you have decent ping. No online gaming for me.

Shitty

lol africa

Thats the best ping ive seen this shitty thing do.

My modem has a 27.8 Kb/s speed

i nique ta mère

Fuck my internet.........

I'm stuck with 10mbps down, and the ISP has a monopoly on the area, what do?

LE MEC IL A PAS LA FIBRE ET DONC IL RAGE LEL

im using a wifi stick thingy i do not got my big dick ethernet cable yet

Move.

Are you sing the phone company now? Try the cable company if it's not the same company in your area.

sub 128kb I cant play a youtube vid on 144p.
>satellite internet
>15gb monthly cap reached 10 days ago
>triple overages on my phone
>FUCKING KILL ME SOMEBODY HELP

I have fucking 0.5 MPS internet speed.. i didnt realize until now that our internet is so shitty and slow... everyone has at least 2 mps!

A'hem, this is what I'm currently getting

At my current place I have 100 Mbps down 20 up.

At my last place I had gigabit. 1000down / 1000up for $150 /mo.

You Internet isn't just bad it's absolute shit.

That is a bad speed for 10 years ago.

but seriously what do I do I dont have enough money to move out of my parents shitty house in the middle nowhere atm

128kbps was kind my ping to router is anywhere from 658ms-1300ms and now that we hit cap it is throttled so hard I have to watch it count up to 100% to send this post and cant send pics bigger than a few kbs

well at least my dick is bigger than yours

square up

Hello, I currently have a VDSL(50/10) and its 29€/month. In Finland.

Works great.

i am pretty satisfied with my speed.
had to share the internet with my brother before, who was torrenting all day and my internet was really shitty allday. basically worse than.

you poor deutscherfag

How far in the middle of nowhere are you?

There may be another option than satellite. Maybe the phone company or cable company is near by?

Also check out wireless internet thoguh T-Mobile, sprint or someone. It's not the cheapest but I'd bet works better than satellite.

(:

Can't get cable, Time warner has a contract that won't let them build on the lines.

WinRar

You are from Mexico, right? I have the same fuckin speed

It's enaught

the middle. of nowhere. like 20min through the forest to the nearest road. there are no cables of any kind in the ground out here. thanks for the response anyway

Not home right now but last time i checked was 5 days ago and it was

240 down
280 up

Not bad for uni internetz

Phoneposting scum ready for duty

Retourne sur le 15-18 edge lord

Using a USB Adapter for this shit.

nice ip

nice ip

I dont think this is good.

step up niggers

100 mbps , i dont knw why people go for slower speedtest when there is inbuilt realtime speed indicator i windows,i guess not much of people aware of this simple tool

git gud fags

I've got 3.50 too Cred Forumsoi, don't worry, France is like so much shit

memed

err... you're not very bright when it comes to computers, are you?

pls ddos google ip, the FBI would love that

enjoy having all of your data manhandled by google, cuck

Dubs

are you trying to be a nigger?

this is my speed
that speed you show will not correspond to speedtest because that i believe is the speed of the network card or something.

what country?

nevermind i can't read for shit

I'm OK with this.

0.5 mbps
Indian internet sucks dick
(It's cheap af though)

holy fucking shit the uk has some shit internet.
8mbps up/ 1mbps down sucks so much ass

Michigan

speedtest.net/my-result/5664649620

9999 get

congrats

"Up to 6/1 mbps". 63 Americanos. No caps at least. Yes, i live in the sticks. It uses this tripod thing at the roof of my home to commune with a tower. Middle of the night's when i can usually get faster speeds. Up to I'd say 300 KB.

Ez

Im
As well

Mines over 9000!

these people thinking they have it bad smh ive had 70 kilobyte/s up until some months ago when i paid 3000 dollars for them to dig down the necessary cables now i have 20 megabyte/s so now life is good but a bit poor

Florida has shit net

Actually i have more like 0.75Mb/s while dl