How are Death Knights in Legion?

How are Death Knights in Legion?

I quit in WoD, played everything before, duelist and always in a top 150 guild, so tell me in detail how do the new runes work, what abilities are good and shit etc

unholy is the fucking bomb. kill yourself if you go frost

Yeah thanks for going into detail, but frost has always been keyboard bashing.

I hope necroplague isn't the point of unholy again

You Castigator or CS? and have you specced soul reaper or gargoyle replacer? whats your stat priority?

This guy is asking the real questions

Cs, Dark Arbiter. haste> mastery> crit

dude ditch CS. castigator is way more bang for your buck if you gotta a good amount of crit. Ive had dark arbiter since wod but I recently switched to soul reaper, may or may not be a bit of a dps loss but i appreciate the haste buff. Also makes unholy feel a little less boring as hitting a soul reaper requires some calculation.

Human, dk, early cm gear (the hard one), spectral tiger (I hope you didn't buy it)... you got my respect
Pvp titles? Raiding feats?

>Death Knight
>Crit

No?

I don't speak vague,

>ebon feaver
>Clawing shadows
>Dark arbiter
>Garbage stats despite being 852

Just uninstall the game. You arent good

bursting sores, castigator and soul reaper instead if I were you, but DA isnt bad it just takes away gameplay

Do world quests and get legendary armor you fuckin loser

lol people still play this trash?

But muh ilvl

hurr durr go fuck yourself and fap over your my little pony plushies

nothing bought for real money:) not done PvP on dk , but have this on my alt

>Being this butthurt over wow

forgot pic

im not playing hardcore:) just for fun. thanks

show talents user

>being this mad over a video game

topkek

yeah just stay out of it if you dont like it

>duelist

endless rage, double time, avatar, warpaint, carnage, inner rage and bladestorm. but i don't know what's best :)

>Be me in 2005
>played WoW, but not the way most would play.
>Instead scammed my guild big time.
>applied to a fairly high pop guild, made friends with the GM, claimed I knew web development and should take over the website.
>He agrees being the mouth breather he is.
>At first was nice and created a good looking front page. The members are impressed.
>a week later, I created a logger for forum / vdkp user/passes. Logged each to a txt file in /tmp/.
>After a quick SQL query to the vdkp database, I had matches for each.
>Turns out half the guild were password re-users (including the GM) and this was before the blizz authenticator.
>singlehandedly brought down the largest guild on Warsong when I logged into the GM and half the officer's characters, stole all their gold, sold all the stuff in the guild bank and left them all naked in Feralas.
>Ended selling the gold to a farmer for a cool 500 bucks and a few of the accounts for 30 a piece.
>They never found out it was me.

I might just come back to WoW again for this new expansion. Any server recommendations?

Come to the big city, Illidan horde

but why

this

>war machine OR endless rage acceptable
>double time yes
>Wrecking Ball Or Avatar depending on purpose
>Warpaint always
>Carnage Good
>Inner Rage, sure sure
>Dragon Roar over Bladstorm

>pleb