How do i commit suicide?

How do i commit suicide?

Continue to mope in your bedroom at your parents' house for another 60-70 years.

looks like youre doing pretty well trying to eat yourself to death. keep up the good work user.

Oh God! I need to nibble those Pepsi-tits...

Turn your head as far and as fast as you can, try to do a 360.
If you go far enough everything will go black

Wtf kind of question is that? Jump off a high bridge/ building, shoot urself, jump into traffic etc????????????????????

Nice trips!

Enjoy!
What a long strange trip it's been!
>now kys already.

Is this a trips get thread?

Eat more hamburgers fatty.

It'll happen soon enough.

Dubs checked.

sexy trap

You too.
Must be a get thread.

Not for you!

Well honestly, there's over a million way to do it. It depends do you want it to be fast and painless? Do you want it to random? Do you want to feel pain? Honestly if I werected you, what I'd do is this. I would go to the DW and hire a hit man to off you randomly so you don't see it coming. Pay him and tell him he's got 3 years to plan it out and to do it randomly without you knowing. You won't know what they look like and it would be random

1. find a beach where greenfags aren't watching
2. lay down
3. wait
4. Whale suicide confirmed

>assumes OP knows how to find a real hit man on the deep web, instead of just another FBI poser
>assumes OP has any Bitcoin

Kek!

It would only cost you a couple grand to do and like I said you wouldn't even know it's coming. And everyone who knows you would think your some sort of badass because a hit man was after you. This could be a win win situation.

True

Put piano wire around neck, super glue hands to head, jump off something... tada you pulled your own head off

Guys thanks for so many tips i
Love em btw how do i find a hitman and what is a bit coin?!