Hi Cred Forums, how can I get really high off 1g of weed? I dont have bong or anything...

hi Cred Forums, how can I get really high off 1g of weed? I dont have bong or anything. this is like my 6th time smoking.
>pic related its my weed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TuvtIFa8hnA
lycaeum.org/~sputnik/Extraction/extract8.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hot knife

just smoke a strong joint it'll get u plenty high

how do i do it

Get some papers. Roll it up. And smoke it. Pretty simple op.

make an apple pipe.. it's easy and won't waste much weed if you do it right, look it up

whats ur tolerance like? mines usually pretty low and i can smoke 2 spliffs and be high, but u can probably smoke a fat join out of that g and get stoned plenty.

With hash is better

Dutch?
Just smoke 1 big joint or 2 small joints.
Also that is not 1g

When you take a hit out of whatever you're using try to hold it in as long as you can and inhale through your nose

the lowest you can think of. i can get pretty high off 0.2

I've only had wed a couple of times and it was rolled for me then. Is 1g a portion for a non-smoker? Is it a lot or not enough? I'm trying to work out how much to buy

not dutch. slovak.

Yeah it is. It looks approx 1g.

heat up two knives on the stove and press some weed together with them and breathe in the smoke.
use a plastic bottle with the bottom cut out to catch all the smoke

this might help
youtube.com/watch?v=TuvtIFa8hnA

thank you! i will try it

You don't. You buy a little bit, convince yourself it will last a long time and everything will be okay. It doesn't. and things won't be okay.

Make a parachute with a bottle that the bottoms cut off

this. and avoid making pipes out of soda cans. anyone who tells you otherwise is a degenerate

make a dry bong

sounds incredibly wasteful

you mean a gravity bong faggot

Gravity bongs are the shit.

I'm a little curious, tbh user. It's at least worth one try

Exhale into a plastic bag (gallon storage bag) then breathe it back in again for a shotgun hit.

That and use a one-hitter. That always seems to mange the weed last longer.

Try vaping it first. Then smoke the brown remains as it still gets you high.

put it in milk then boil the milk.
use the milk to make a tea or coffee.
you will get all the high without any loss from smoke

Enjoy burning the fuck out of your throat OP

gravity bong or smoke a joint like in a closet and bake the room out. hold that shit in forever. i doubt you have a car to bake out.

very smart since your lungs absorb
it is 2seconds you fucking retard

nah its not wasteful as you will get higher off of less weed, and if you do it right you will catch all the smoke

Just eat it u fkn pussy

If you do it correctly and aren't a pussy unlike then you won't burn your throat. Used different apples for a week or two after I broke my bong before I got my new bowl. Got me stoned but you have to inhale properly and not pull too hard.

Gb

Stick it up your asshole and pack it in with a hot curling iron !! You will feel like you never have before. Cheers

Yeah don't do that, just roll a joint, isn't that hard

and if you do it wrong you waste most of it. he said its his 6th time smoking hot knife would be retarded

You can't see density you colossal fucking.

Almost definitely is 1 gram, might even be a little bit overweight since it looks dense. Looks like some kind of sativa, probably something like super silver haze or some lemon skunk shit. Looks like the typical shit you'd get in the UK.

If you're literally too degenerated to come up with a way to ingest weed without a bong or anything, you shouldn't be doing weed, mate.
Otherwise you're just attention-whoring.

Best way, finely chopp it, simmer in 1 cup of butter for 30 min. When butter has cooled, spoon butter into your asshole. The thc wol be absorbed in your rectum and you will be high as fuck.

go to corner store
buy cigarillo pack
cut cigarillo down middle
empty gross wacky tobacky
fill with ingredients pictured
roll up, and enjoy

get papers roll a joint, if you smoke cigs take the stems out, and pack half a cig, thats how we did it in higschool, its nice buzz too a spliff with the thc and nictotine

Question

if i wanna make a bong out of a plastic bottle or some shit, what should i use as a bowl?

melt a hole in the bottle and
use a small socket

Step one buy or build yoursel a bong or jus a chillum
Step two buy catnip
Step three smoke 50/50

Stop thinking you need a bong and just make a pipe out of a soda can.
Takes literally 5 seconds.

plastic or some shit

If you are not in a hurry just eat it and wait. It takes a while but that way you don't waste any by burning the THC, plus it's better for your lungs, plus it doesn't smell.

In Russia we made vodnij at this situation

the best is a socket for a socket wrench. some sizes have a perfect bowl and small opening. you basically use the bottle cap and hold a lighter to the socket and push it through so its air tight. look up gravity bongs or waterfall bongs on youtube. its all been done

>you shouldn't be doing weed, mate

go to the store and get some rolling papers...
youtube "how to roll a joint"
>yes, you will get high

just get a cheap pipe from a shop or make one out of something that won't give you cancer or alzheimers from smoking off it

only real answer itt

Actually works and might be rly best way

dumb ass the thc needs heat to turn in to thca (a meaning active) eating it will waist all of it

OP here, that wasn't weed for fucks sake i've been ripped off

I've been dupped by a drugdealer, should I call the police?

you shouldnt smoke out of aluminum.. especially so for foil

i hate people like this.

shut up faggot, you don't know anything.

Wont work unless you mix it with sone fat

fuck off russia

get out normie

You fucking retard

dont listen to that last faggot i'm op

so what other ways do you suggest?

Actually is not true there are a few tests with H from foil and it wasnt worse

That actually looks a lot like 1 gram, nice dealer OP. Keep his number.
You could easilly roll like 3 joints out of this if you don't smoke that much and get a nice buzz. Or smoke 2 joints (might want to share them though) and get fucking blazed.

Brownies
Simple yummy and gets you baked

smoke small pinches off the bud. A small pipe or bong will work the best. joints, hotknife, gravity all waste bud. remember your on Cred Forums dont listen to them fools user they dont know shit about smoking weed. I'm black and have been smoking weed since i was 7 my nigga.

Easiest - Aluminum can it

lycaeum.org/~sputnik/Extraction/extract8.html

G R A V I T Y B O N G

That in my country are 3 € of weed lmao

Edible high is not the same as smoking

If OP is looking to get slapped, then yes.

>gravity wastes bud
>literally air tight between mouth seal & water
>I'm black and have been smoking weed since i was 7 my nigga

yeah he is. he wants to get the max out of 1g and smoking it all in a gb would probably be it

And what do you know?

Enough that you cannot ID weed like that

Use an apple. You can eat it afterwards. I'd highly suggest investing in a one hitter though... glass is always preferable. Only take a hit at a time. A decent pinch size. Then you'll always get a good buzz if not ripped and would build huge tolerance

This. Or else you'll be like me who need's a gram of high grade to get through the day.

You can actually get pretty good at eyeing weed Cred Forumsro. Some people smoke ALL DAY EVERYDAY. Tons of different strains. Tons of different quantities picked up at different times. It does look like a sativa dom strain. Now as far as th UK and the specific strain I'm calling that user out for being a dickhead

Roll a joint kid, mix a bit of baccy with it

You can lower your tolerance Cred Forumsro. I was the same way. It's all mental. I still sometimes smoke a gram a day but nowadays I'm making a G of Grade AAA last me a couple to a few days. IF I'm smoking by myself and using my one hitter

>a gram
>for a whole day
do you even smoke weed broi?

How old are you? And how long have you been smoking?

True but there are just so many strains. It would take a true willie nelson to eye shit like that

honestly. i'm going through an eighth a day

I dont know how long, the last 20 yrs or more, pretty much non stop

Lol, yeah strain specific I'm calling bullshit. Except I shit you not, I could tell you just by looking at it if it's the strain Golden Dream (golden goat x blue dream) it ALWAYS looks the same and I've had a bunch of it. Other than that I could tell you what type of strain it's leaning to. Nothing thsee days is pure landrace. Especially here in the US

Make a gravity bong, google it if you don't know how, you'll get a high.

Fuck, I'm going to be you in 19 years. Lol, I can't afford smoking a G of wax and a quad+ of bud a day anymore but that's how much I was smoking when I was growing. I'm actually glad I'm down to a G a day or every few days

Make it as fine as you can and bake some brownies, but don't eat too much at once, taste a bit and wait 30-90 min

True. Chem Dog always looks the same too

This is true, majority of the strains at local dispensaries are hybrids, or similar plant strains, and genetics blended together. Only way I see getting real land race strains, is to head to South America, and Asia.

powder in a blender, melt chocolate, mix, eat

I hear ya, i think im just going to give up soon, makes me lazy

or just use a vape, less carbon = sleepy effect.

Trying to get as high as possible is overrated

Smoking with papers by yourself is a complete fucking waste. Stick with glass, OP, and if it's only your 6th time smoking, you don't need to smoke the whole gram, a 0.25g bowl will be plenty to get you stoned.

There are probably a couple other's I can eye that I've seen A LOT of in my life. Like Northern Lights, Sour Diesel, Blue Dream, and White Widow. Bit other than that yeah, you'd have to be Willie Nelson himself. Or maybe Tommy Chong. Other than that I don't even think Douglas Benson, Snoop, Sett Rogen or any of those niggas could tell you strain just by eyeing i

What you need is a steamroller. You can make one.

Take the cardboard tube out of a roll of toilet paper, cut a hole in the top. Use foil to cover the hole you made and pop holes. Create smaller hole in the side of the tube. That will be your shotgun. Cover one opening of tube with foil and tape it in place. Apply mouth to the other end and smoke.

Yeah I always wondered why my buddies and I would smoke a shit load, if we were to come down 45 mins later, and have no more weed to smoke.

Definitely nothing but hybrids. But the strain labeled hybrids rarely seem to be as good as the sat or ind labeled ones. That or the middle east. Asia and south America for sure though, but that weed tends to be sativia. I loooove me an Indica landrace

its like how the first toke of the day is the best. just spread out the sessions.. smoke two sure but to marathon bowls like that is a little pleb

Actually inhale fag

Yeah the idea of giving up completely is hard. I always entertain the idea of me doing it "only on special occasions". But they I endon't up smoking everyday again sunrise to sunset

This^^^ is true to most novice tokers, even "intermediat" smokers fuck this up

Ah, shit definitely forgot about the middle east, Afghani Kush!

i can only put it down for a few weeks if i have some tucked away somewhere

inhale the smoke, then one more inhale of fresh air.

^ And hold your breath as long as long as you can before exhaling.

That is definitely my favorite. Kush is the best, but I've realized that strong satisfied have their place too. When I realized I sleep a lot or am sleepy all day when I smoke nothing but indica LOL

Lmao this is what happened the last I attempted a tolerance break, " I don't need it, I don't need it, I fucking need it!"

Nah, I don't advocate this. 3-4 seconds is sufficient

Oh, man, I HAVE to take a tolerance break. I smoke too much.

Definitely do this, I prefer to inhale through the nosecond then exhale through the mouth after holding it a little. But definitely inhale fresh air, it cools the throat and pushing the hit down into your lungs from your throat (if youre keeping it there)

I can only go a few days...

make a gravity bong, that is easily the most efficient method

try this...pick up bud periodically even though you arent gonna smoke...but keep it in an airtight jar so it cures and by the time you've picked up like 3 times you have some extra dank to treat yourself to

Thanks fucktard. But your lungs only absorb as much as they can in the first 2 seconds... not as much a there is. Subtle difference. That's why shotgunning a hit to someone still gets them high too.

It's the difference between taking all you're able out of something, as opposed to taking ask there is to take.

you were lazy before weed

Doesn't look like a gram to me user

This is a 90s myth. Explain how your lungs only work for two seconds at a time when you smoke

>You will feel like you never have before
Well he's not wrong

what the benefit of putting it in a jar vs. a ziploc?

yeah as long as u actually inhale. Every newbie smoker I meet is unable to grasp that concept.

ziplocs don't stay tight

Or an apple. Not sure if there is any damage you can do by smoking from an apple but it's surely better for you than aluminium. Hell if you cut it right you might be able to fashion a gravity bong bowl out of it.

Or just get a roller and roll a joint with that, it's a lot easier than doing it normally.

Just do a gravity bong and hit the whole fucking milk. You'll get loaded.

this
how hard is it to understand

Bet u smoked weed once and now you are an expert. This is less than 1 gram and absolutely no super silver haze. You know why it's called like that? Cuz it has a lot of those white hairs.
>inb4: stfu smartass

ITT: this thread still existing

Waterfall bongs are cool too. Similar concept, but instead of pulling the bottle up out of water as you light it, you punch a hole near the bottom, fill it with water while plugging the hole, then unplug it and light it as it drains.

Slightly stealthier and less of a pain to deal with than a gravity, since you don't need to have a big bucket handy. You can just hide the bowl in your pocket and walk right past your parents or whatever with what looks like a normal water bottle if you need to be sneaky. I used to do it a lot back when I smoked.

Dunno how strong it is, but to me it looks like you could roll up 2 nice Js. Especially if it's only 4 you, you should get a good load out of it.

If you're not used to bacci then don't put too much in, you'll get nicotine poisoning, your head will start spinning and then you'll whitey **(puke)**

canadians love this

Are u an idiot make a bong you fucking pleb