I don't want to go to hell

I don't want to go to hell.

Too bad. You are already here.

Why?

There's gotta be something after this life and I don't want it to be hell

Think what you will but this picture says the opposite.

Why go to heaven? Its full of people you dont know. Your mom, dad, friends and relatives will be in hell they are so evil, at least you wont be lonely

good news then
there's no reason to believe there's a "hell", or a "heaven" or anything like that

>I don't want to go to hell.
Don't worry, you won't. It's a fiction made up by ancient retards to frighten people into good behaviour

Same but opposite for heaven

Implying that you are not evil yourself?

What do you guys believe in or whatever it's is you want to call it?

Life. You're born, you live, you die. There's nothing before it (for you) and nothing after. We are a cosmic accident in a large, cold, uncaring universe.

This is your one chance - make sure you enjoy it. And no, I don't wear a fedora

If you get on Satan's good side I'm sure Hell will be nice. You have time OP give your soul to the dark lord of the earth.

Cheer up then.

it doesnt exist, just like the rest of the mythologies.

Thanks for not being a massive faggot about it

You're welcome

Hell the reason why I don't commit is because the world's a melting pot of comedic opportunity Like this place

Hell is a state of mind.

Check yourself before you wreck yourself

Didn't the Jews not believe in an afterlife until like, 100 BC or something?

You don't have to. You just have to take that first step of faith.

Satan doesn't rule over hell. Just another cast into the abyss.

"you" are your brain. before you were born, you had no consciousness, after you die, your brain stops working, so your consciousness stops being "active".

There is no reason to believe that

See I'm not worried about a real heaven or hell im just worried about the hell my brain could possibly make for me during my final moment and how it would feel like a eternity trapped in my body as it passes away...

>2k17 - 95 days
>believing in hell
>being a theist at all

Gullible faggot

I love you guys. That's it just love you guys.